Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)   An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:07 pm

So hats off to Oli for trying out commissions. I know you've had a hard time, but you've put yourself out there in a way that I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to do, so I really admire that Smile

So, about my art, I feel like I haven't been doing ANYTHING! I've been stressing about school and therefore leaving youtube and art onto the backburner. But, I am now realizing that I do have the potential to do something with it, I just need to WORK at it! (... noted that I haven't actually worked on it much since I had this realization #LazyLifeForDayz)

So I have some watercolors:

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) Galaxy_moon_by_glorytheangel-db1qc3u

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) Self_portrait_silhouette_by_glorytheangel-db1qc49

AND my terrible cactus and optimist ccoffee are now for sale (as will be a THIRD design I'm hopefully painting tonight) at glorytheangel.threadless.com Smile Don't feel pressured to buy anything, but it's there if you want to Very Happy So far my boyfriend is the only person who has hahaha he's the cutest xD 

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 16939220_1381898678520404_529206947494145236_nAn update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 16999114_1381898675187071_7512126280496217109_nAn update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 16806789_1381898671853738_1069922059051539490_n
An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 17021988_1381898695187069_1044558653627868737_nAn update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 16865083_1381898701853735_3971234185981325551_nAn update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 17021638_1381898718520400_6118301577577568599_n

So there's that Razz 

As for drawing, 
I recently got really into DnD (Glory is now a shadow monk (assassin) and she's basically a boss... I'll show you her new outfit soon Razz) and all my friends wanted me to draw their characters (which a lot of them end up being characters from books they're writing). So this one is my friend's, he's actually the DM and so this is just one of the characters we've encountered, and she's super cool 

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 17190658_1392312927478979_6548266798281404324_n

I'm currently working on my Boyfriend's character... 
and then I'm going to try a more detailed one of Glory, and then my friend wants me to do hers, and my boyfriend's brother wants me to do his. I'm focusing on using these as practice for illustrations. And I would like to eventually progress to work on showing movement (my work is all so still, it kills me), and more group pictures (like my group with my friends, and also Glory and Yrit (boyfriend's character... and she lowkey hates him which is hilarious xD) ) 

So yeah! there's that!! 
That's just a little update Razz basically school and then practice practice practice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)   An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:35 am

Here's what was GOING to be a practice doodle of the new and improved Glory, but it ended up being super cool!!!!

I'm lowkey incredibly proud of it :3 

It's my first time ever doing a pose like this and I didn't use ANY references! (to be fair, I was in class, where I was supposed to be paying attention but this happened instead haha) 

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) 17360977_1398540433522895_779828059_n

Also, not pictured here are her nunchucks, but I might add them in Razz

And if any of y'all play DnD I'd be down to tell you all about her specs Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)   An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:48 am

Ninja Glory kinda reminds me of Greninja.

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) Greninja

I dunno, it's the scarf. No Idea

EDIT: Also I know you're brave enough to make yourself known in the same way that I have. You're already more popular than me. Jelous
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)   An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 2:55 am

nah nah nah, it's different.

Offering up your art directly is something I'd be too nervous to do xD 
Do silly things on the youtubes? pfft that's easy hahaha

We all have different strengths ^.^
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)   An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 8:18 pm

I find it quite the opposite. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)   An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:17 am

Well of course you would... like I said, we all have different strengths Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)   An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art) Empty

Back to top Go down

An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top