FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Phantom

Phantom
Jet


Level : 0
Male Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:25 am

??

_________________
AKA: alienmajor2 :moon:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:41 am

i dont think so sherperd

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:17 am

OCC drops at fuse lair.. if it's lvl 36

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt


Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:03 am

Guys, this isn't the ingame chat, you can say Open Circuit. Anyway, Fuse does indeed drop Open Circuit Shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 am

No monsters in fuses throne do.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 am

Fubuki wrote:
OCC drops at fuse lair.. if it's lvl 36
No -_-

Fuses throne not his lair his lair drops ben ten 2 ninja sneak shoes cannon bolt pants and aa pants

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Guys, this isn't the ingame chat, you can say Open Circuit. Anyway, Fuse does indeed drop Open Circuit Shirt.
No he doesnt.. as far as I know

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt


Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Ultra The Blazer wrote:
Wilttilt wrote:
Guys, this isn't the ingame chat, you can say Open Circuit. Anyway, Fuse does indeed drop Open Circuit Shirt.
No he doesnt.. as far as I know

I can confirm Fuse drops OC Shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Ultra The Blazer wrote:
Wilttilt wrote:
Guys, this isn't the ingame chat, you can say Open Circuit. Anyway, Fuse does indeed drop Open Circuit Shirt.
No he doesnt.. as far as I know

I can confirm Fuse drops OC Shirt.
O_O"
I really never knew

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Hmm i never had occ shirt, but i know it drops in fuse lairs. (not lairs the monsters, were in fuse lair were you fight those lvl36 not in lairs)

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:41 am

monsters in fuses lair dont drop them only monsters in fuses throne and fuse drop them I really dont know about fuse though <_<

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Phantom

Phantom
Jet


Level : 0
Male Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 am

I think he does

_________________
AKA: alienmajor2 :moon:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am

I havent heard he does but grinding it in fuses throne is much much faster its harder but easier grinding fuse..

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Phantom

Phantom
Jet


Level : 0
Male Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
I havent heard he does but grinding it in fuses throne is much much faster its harder but easier grinding fuse..

Does fuse Domingo Drop it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 am

Troll Stormy wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
I havent heard he does but grinding it in fuses throne is much much faster its harder but easier grinding fuse..

Does fuse Domingo Drop it?
All monsters in fuses throne do and idk about domingo he doesnt really drop crates

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am

Troll Stormy wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
I havent heard he does but grinding it in fuses throne is much much faster its harder but easier grinding fuse..

Does fuse Domingo Drop it?
Fuse demongo drops sa pants, and I think rifle stuff but its really hard to get a drop from him because mostly nobody grinds him lol.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Troll Stormy wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
I havent heard he does but grinding it in fuses throne is much much faster its harder but easier grinding fuse..

Does fuse Domingo Drop it?
Fuse demongo drops sa pants, and I think rifle stuff but its really hard to get a drop from him because mostly nobody grinds him lol.

Probably cause he'll steal your soul...

Whenever I think of Fusion Demongo, I sometimes think of the room he's in Fuse's Labyrinth and I got hit by one of those rocks that are on the bridge and into the Fusion Matter moat. But instead of swimming in it, I was under it! Kinda weird.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:25 am

Fuses Labyrinth....

Fusion Matter! Fusion Matter everywhere!

Me and Bloo had a FUUUUUUUUUUN Time...

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Troll Stormy wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
I havent heard he does but grinding it in fuses throne is much much faster its harder but easier grinding fuse..

Does fuse Domingo Drop it?
Fuse demongo drops sa pants, and I think rifle stuff but its really hard to get a drop from him because mostly nobody grinds him lol.

Probably cause he'll steal your soul...

Whenever I think of Fusion Demongo, I sometimes think of the room he's in Fuse's Labyrinth and I got hit by one of those rocks that are on the bridge and into the Fusion Matter moat. But instead of swimming in it, I was under it! Kinda weird.
Happened to me -_-Its easy to get out just jump XD

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Troll Stormy wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
I havent heard he does but grinding it in fuses throne is much much faster its harder but easier grinding fuse..

Does fuse Domingo Drop it?
Fuse demongo drops sa pants, and I think rifle stuff but its really hard to get a drop from him because mostly nobody grinds him lol.

Probably cause he'll steal your soul...

Whenever I think of Fusion Demongo, I sometimes think of the room he's in Fuse's Labyrinth and I got hit by one of those rocks that are on the bridge and into the Fusion Matter moat. But instead of swimming in it, I was under it! Kinda weird.
Happened to me -_-Its easy to get out just jump XD

Yeah. And die.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 am

no no I have 2 heal nano one has lots of heal one has like small heal and I got attack nano lol so I survive :p

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?   Today at 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
 

Is it true Fuse drops o cc shirt?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-