Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

so yeah, ever since i watched a lat's play of a game called brutal Legend, and also played it, and even though this was made to be intentionally bad, i can still say that this is the absolute worst song i've ever heard, it's even laughable it's that bad, just listen:

now brutal legend is in my top 5 games, and i really love the fact that they made a song this bad to portray how dead heavy metal is in that world, but this isn't advertisement, this is saying how funnily bad that song is
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 am

LOL YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! Fighting over whos boss!

Can't you seem I am? I created everything so.... DEAL WITH IT!

-Starts doing Deal with it dance-
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Even though the song is out of tune....it has guitars....WORST SONG EVER CANNOT CONTAIN GUITARS......GUITARS ARE just TOo AWESOME.....
In other words.....
FRIDAY. ENOUGH SAID. 3DGrin
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:55 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Even though the song is out of tune....it has guitars....WORST SONG EVER CANNOT CONTAIN GUITARS......GUITARS ARE just TOo AWESOME.....
In other words.....
FRIDAY. ENOUGH SAID. 3DGrin

I finally forgot about that song until you mentioned it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:56 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
In other words.....
FRIDAY. ENOUGH SAID. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 3952201249

are you kidding, guitar does NOT make a song awesome just because of the guitar
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
In other words.....

in truth he was not a good guitar player. Dragoon has a point his is a bad song
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
In other words.....

in truth he was not a good guitar player. Dragoon has a point his is a bad song

yeah, the only good guitar (at least i think that was guitar) was at the beginning, and that was just a joke to make it seem like they were going to play the real heavy metal, and yes, that is that time in the game's idea of heavy metal
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Quote :
="Dragoongamer86"are you kidding, guitar does NOT make a because of the guitar
I specifically said that the worst song WOULD NOT contain guitar riffs.
THAT MEANS the worst song in the world would have cheesy pop elements or something....I never said guitar makes a song all good.... :sigh:
What I said was, guitar (specifically electric) is too awesome to be involved in the worst song ever, if anything.....adding guitars would improve it...although it depends on the player's skill as well as the chord combination and timing....and it just depends if that specific song would go well with guitars......I know songs that have been revamped with guitars and they sound a million times better.

By the way.... I have nothing personally against jb but ...
I just don't like his music. Sorry if you do lol. Listen to the slipknot vs jb psychosocial baby remix......so much better than the terrible original by jb....over rated rubbish in my opinion. It's a good remix because it's mostly slipknot and hardly any jb vocals as well as the fact the acappella for psychosocial was added to the jb baby (in my opinion, mediocre standard) instrumental.
I rock, I don't pop. Cool
Again, no offence. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Quote :
="Dragoongamer86"are you kidding, guitar does NOT make a because of the guitar
I specifically said that the worst song WOULD NOT contain guitar riffs.
THAT MEANS the worst song in the world would have cheesy pop elements or something....I never said guitar makes a song all good.... The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 3402580550
What I said was, guitar (specifically electric) is too awesome to be involved in the worst song ever, if anything.....adding guitars would improve it...although it depends on the player's skill as well as the chord combination and timing....and it just depends if that specific song would go well with guitars......I know songs that have been revamped with guitars and they sound a million times better.

By the way.... I have nothing personally against jb but ...
I just don't like his music. Sorry if you do lol. Listen to the slipknot vs jb psychosocial baby remix......so much better than the terrible original by jb....over rated rubbish in my opinion. It's a good remix because it's mostly slipknot and hardly any jb vocals as well as the fact the acappella for psychosocial was added to the jb baby (in my opinion, mediocre standard) instrumental.
I rock, I don't pop. Cool

i actually don't listen to JB, i was just saying that his music isn't all that bad, but the point is, that is the worst song ever, and it's what that time in the game calls heavy metal, you wanna hear some heavy metal, here you go

Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 pm

EDIT: I finally properly listened to Dragoon's posted video....IT'S not THAT HORRIBLE...
I've hard worse *DEATH* metal and cheesy pop and rap and rnb songs...
Yeah I said death metal......it's not the same as heavy metal...heavy is awesome....death isn't cool in my personal opinion. (searched YouTube....horrible music videos that were highly offensive came up

I don't really listen to Metallica, they're a bit too old school for me, I listen more to Bullet For My Valentine and such.

I would post some stuff but I'm on my phone and it's a total chore copying links on it.
Misery Surprised )
Btw my phone may cause errors when posting... :/
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Any music which enables me to not see my feet and im all good..
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:53 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
EDIT: I finally properly listened to Dragoon's posted video....IT'S not THAT HORRIBLE...
I've hard worse *DEATH* metal and cheesy pop and rap and rnb songs...
Yeah I said death metal......it's not the same as heavy metal...heavy is awesome....death isn't cool in my personal opinion. (searched YouTube....horrible music videos that were highly offensive came up

I don't really listen to Metallica, they're a bit too old school for me, I listen more to Bullet For My Valentine and such.

I would post some stuff but I'm on my phone and it's a total chore copying links on it.
The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 1773918582 Surprised )
Btw my phone may cause errors when posting... :/

really i just randomly posted that metalica song to show off some real heavy metal, but if you want to hear the real description of heavy metal, it's Eddie Riggs
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm

WAIT! That song came from Brutal Legend? LOL!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 pm

HomChoi wrote:
WAIT! That song came from Brutal Legend? LOL!

yes, that song that i originally posted is from brutal legend, as a joke, it can even be unlocked in-game if you want to listen to it
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 pm

I dont really like rock but thats just me lol tongue
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:00 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
who are you!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
who are you!
The world may never know Wink2
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:38 am

Justin Beiber.....

Me, I support YouTubers. Justin, or as I PREFER to refer to him as Kidraul, had an account WAAAYYYY back when you had to upload a 2 second video to have your own channel Icon. I had an account way back when too. Remember that time???

He's not some n00b that signed up in 2007 who doesn't know his way around a youtube video. He's done his time in the obsure backlogs of Youtube and finally had it pay off for him. If it were to happen to me like it did for Kidraul, I honestly would want people to support me and not be so quick to turn their back on my success and flame and bash me for it.

I support him as a veteran Youtuber. If you got famous on the content of your uploads, you wouldn't want people out of the blue hating on you would you. Kidraul has some serious talent. I've seen his home movies still on his account. Granted, he should get his account back from his record label and say what's up once in a while.

BUT!!!
As far as his music goes....No. I'm not a pop, teenage love song fan. It reminds me of those new Disney shows and just the mere thought of those things makes me break out in hives.

Great talent but I 'm not up for "baby, baby, baby".
I like Dave Days better. He made the awesomest song...........about Pop Tarts. Made me so hungry.

HOWEVER, if Kidraul did a song based off of Legend of Zelda or something different from singing about love all the time, then yeah, I'll start listening some more to see what he's got.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 am

I have seen a justin beiber forum and it was abondend tons of haters and spam XD
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:48 am

yup. I can understand that.

And I bet most of them have Youtube accounts. I think most guys just hate him because girls blow his popularity out of porportion. I'm a veteran youtuber. That's why it crushes me deep down inside each time I hear people flame the dog ## outta him. It's not fair.

We veterans worked too hard to get our accounts where they're at and as soon as our efforts are rewarded, I see a fellow veteran scorned for it. I don't even have to look to know that Ryan Higa has haters too. Fred has them as well as others.

It's not fair. It's not fair at all.

Like I said, I may not like the content of your songs, but I recognize talent when I see it.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 am

Undelos wrote:
yup. I can understand that.

And I bet most of them have Youtube accounts. I think most guys just hate him because girls blow his popularity out of porportion. I'm a veteran youtuber. That's why it crushes me deep down inside each time I hear people flame the dog ## outta him. It's not fair.

We veterans worked too hard to get our accounts where they're at and as soon as our efforts are rewarded, I see a fellow veteran scorned for it. I don't even have to look to know that Ryan Higa has haters too. Fred has them as well as others.

It's not fair. It's not fair at all.

Like I said, I may not like the content of your songs, but I recognize talent when I see it.
Yeah I can understand that lol.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Undelos wrote:

I like Dave Days better. He made the awesomest song...........about Pop Tarts. Made me so hungry.

Random song but...*Bro Fist* just the same. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 Lol I'd certainly rather listen to that pop tart song
than jb....I mean...the song is of a comedy influenced, rock/punk genre...epicness. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 3606388844

@Undelos, I understand you think it's unfair that people hate on jb...
I'm not hating exactly. And I'm certainly not hating because he made his career from YouTube...it's just
his image which deters many. As well as the awful (TO ME) music he produces. I of course mean no offense to
the actual artist himself. I do feel sorry for him when people take things too far and say 'THUMBS UP IF YOU WANNA KILL JB...'
C'mon....the guy's a kid....just a bit older than me...don't like his music? Don't listen. Rolling Eyes Lol I'll just stick with my awesome pop rock/rock/drum and bass music... The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 3377726388
Despite my remorse...he's a millionaire so.... lol! I don't think it'll affect him too much. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 2809996309
We just have to face that so many people hate overrated things...but the fact is, everyone hates something, everyone likes something. Meaningless conflicts will likely always exist and the internet full of trolls and idiots isn't helping the progress
of humanity. Although, without the internet....we would lack a lot of things today.

I don't personally HATE the actual person... I just dismiss his existence. Lol mad? The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 Lol
Just kidding, but seriously, us rocker types (as well as people who generally don't like his style) just don't even talk about artists of
the likes of jb, the wanted, one direction, Katy Perry, jls.....omg....tons more.....The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 Glare
Just over concentrated record label shortcuts, cheesy pop elements, unoriginal sample pasting, cheap instrumentals with beats a pre-teen could make on FL Studio, nonsense lyrics that promote
immature attitudes towards everything in life.
I hate that today, profanity and such are so easily encouraged that there's hardly any class these days, not to mention respect. (For elderly, for the opposite gender, for people in general, other people's opinions oh and...the responsibility
of preventing mindless violence, etc.) Not to mention all the attention seekers. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 Glare
Guess it just depends on influences and how you were brought up. I was brought up with respect and a high
sensitivity towards fellow human beings. Wink

I'm a 90's Kid. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 4276145973 The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 2325387483 The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 3377726388I remember when punk rock/pop rock/regular rock was more popular than
rap, rnb, cheesy pop and other genres I generally dislike. >_>

Rant over. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 3606388844

Btw, if you want worse music than what Dragoon posted, just search on YouTube death metal....
the horrific....offensive....I'm not even gonna...I don't even... The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 1415013262
You could also just look at the top 40's chart....whoops. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 334500838 (Basically, just any old modern pop/rap/rnb/dubstep)
Sorry Undelos, I know you like dubstep, I'm just talking from my perspective. The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 1091913718

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Yeah, I know his music ain't the best. But his talent is. If you hear him sing in his school talent show videos, you'll see what I mean. And yeah, I know everyone hates overratedness. I honestly was in the same boat when he first cane on scene.........until when I heard he was discovered on Youtube.........and then I found his account and saw HOW LONG he was there in the first place.

Honestly, I REALLY hope I don't sound like a Justin Beiber fan. Because Pop music is one of the genres I like the very least, right behind Rap. (Mindless jibberish...)

I've met a couple of people that said that they wanted to kill him or strangle him in his sleep.
You're right he IS a kid. It's not like he vowed to use his newfound popularity to wipe out all existance or kill everyone in one's family..........but yet and still he gets death threats.

Yeah, he's undermining his full potential by making gag worthy music but it's nothing to have a aneurism ot of rage over.

He'll just have to figure out in time how to showcase his ability where people don't want to immediately cut off their radio.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Undelos wrote:
Yeah, I know his music ain't the best. But his talent is. If you hear him sing in his school talent show videos, you'll see what I mean. And yeah, I know everyone hates overratedness. I honestly was in the same boat when he first cane on scene.........until when I heard he was discovered on Youtube.........and then I found his account and saw HOW LONG he was there in the first place.

Honestly, I REALLY hope I don't sound like a Justin Beiber fan. Because Pop music is one of the genres I like the very least, right behind Rap. (Mindless jibberish...)

I've met a couple of people that said that they wanted to kill him or strangle him in his sleep.
You're right he IS a kid. It's not like he vowed to use his newfound popularity to wipe out all existance or kill everyone in one's family..........but yet and still he gets death threats.

Yeah, he's undermining his full potential by making gag worthy music but it's nothing to have a aneurism ot of rage over.

He'll just have to figure out in time how to showcase his ability where people don't want to immediately cut off their radio.
I guess most boys and and some girls don't like him is because love songs are really getting overrated and they are just getting sick of it.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah I think he does it for his "Belibers". Now that I think about it, he's never made a "dudely" song before. Music that I've really liked was Bruno Mars(I think) "Lazy song" and his song about wanting to be a millionare. They were new, fresh, and weren't about the same ol' let me love you ## or I just wanna break up wit you cause you broke my heart song.

I think his problem is is thst he doesn't have originallity. We have enough Justin Timberlakes, R kellys, and whatever other R&B artists that are out there.

Just do SOMETHING different. He's got to stop relying on those hormone driven teen girls to keep him going or else he's gonna be a passing fad.

Check out My Little Pony. It FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR exceeded its target audience and when the director found out that the internet loved My Little Pony, they put easter eggs in it for it's other audience. Kidraul needs to do the same. He's only making music for just one audience. Guys and girls with better things to listen to (raises hand...) don't care for the girly music.

He needs to work on the content now.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Undelos wrote:
Yeah I think he does it for his "Belibers". Now that I think about it, he's never made a "dudely" song before. Music that I've really liked was Bruno Mars(I think) "Lazy song" and his song about wanting to be a millionare. They were new, fresh, and weren't about the same ol' let me love you ## or I just wanna break up wit you cause you broke my heart song.

I think his problem is is thst he doesn't have originallity. We have enough Justin Timberlakes, R kellys, and whatever other R&B artists that are out there.

Just do SOMETHING different. He's got to stop relying on those hormone driven teen girls to keep him going or else he's gonna be a passing fad.

Check out My Little Pony. It FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR exceeded its target audience and when the director found out that the internet loved My Little Pony, they put easter eggs in it for it's other audience. Kidraul needs to do the same. He's only making music for just one audience. Guys and girls with better things to listen to (raises hand...) don't care for the girly music.

He needs to work on the content now.
Yep. One song that I really like is Sky is over, by Serj Tankain. It involves guitars, pianos and drums (my favorite instruments) and even though it says baby here and there it's not a love song at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY9kQcWLvEM
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written   The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Absolute Worst Song Ever Written

View previous topic View next topic Back to top