Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Future vs. Past Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Future vs. Past EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Future vs. Past EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Future vs. Past EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Future vs. Past EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Future vs. Past EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Future vs. Past EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Future vs. Past EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Future vs. Past EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Future vs. Past EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Future vs. Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dan
Dan

FusionFall Name : Big Maker,The Shield.
Level : 0
Male Posts : 12
FF Location : Unknown (like always)

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:19 pm

The future was more interesting.What do you think? Question
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:41 pm

The past.

Obviously

when I was in the future along with others we where all begging to get out..

future we had good memories they should have made it so atleast you can go back in time or after you beat fuse theres a half better version of the future
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
The past.

Obviously

when I was in the future along with others we where all begging to get out..

future we had good memories they should have made it so atleast you can go back in time or after you beat fuse theres a half better version of the future
I 100% agree with Ty
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Well I have never been to the future or past so I will never know Future vs. Past 2077966078
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Well I have never been to the future or past so I will never know Future vs. Past 2077966078
Future vs. Past Jackie-Chan-Meme Your Character is in the past I dont under sand
Back to top Go down

Dan
Dan

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:54 pm

But as for me, the future was better!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 pm

I dont really get how it is but its ur opinion,
I remember when I was there I got so bored and begged to go to past

future is cool but not as cool as past...

Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 pm

I like them both. It's the Academy I don't like much.

Well, you don't know what you have until it's gone.

Or sometimes, you don't know what you have until what you've got is very hard to get hold of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:37 pm

If the academy went away im sure some people would want academy back to lol.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Which is why I hope CN (If Project: R gets put into place) will add in my idea of a Story mode (Future), and Quick Training mode (Academy).
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 pm

well at least i played in the future, and i just remembered to mention this, but i am having a bit of consideration to make a female character after i max out zane, and complete my cyborg look, just to see the different animations that female characters have, and because i might add her to my backstory in the epilouge, anyway, i'm getting off topic
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 pm

its ok if u go off topic as long as u just get back on lol
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Olimar wrote:
Which is why I hope CN (If Project: R gets put into place) will add in my idea of a Story mode (Future), and Quick Training mode (Academy).
And A new way to get Fusion Matter racing in zone is boring note:I am going to paste in my full idea of the Fusion Dungeon tomorrow for Wilt to see its going to be awesome I drew this in my free time
Future vs. Past ?ui=2&ik=e4ff8f190e&view=att&th=1397be671dabd448&attid=0
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 am

I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE MY SITE HAS OFFICALY OPEN.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 am

If I where fusion fall I wouldnt make a very easy way to get fusion matter..
Less work less players because they will get to max lvl way to fast.

Racing is fun unless you dont know how to race or dont try to or atleast try to learn.
Back to top Go down

Dan
Dan

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:52 am

Hm... you know,when i was in future,sometimes i thought how it would be awesome if i'll go to the past.I watched videos and imagine how it would be nice.When fusionfall became free,i gone to past and had fun there.It was II years ago... But like olimar said,we missing something when it gone.Even there is not much missions was to do or nanos to get.I miss how you can made second character and make it level up ,get all nanos,and then get all stuff from bad max,or don doom.I'm missing that atmosphere where people waited for don or max , and had chat during waiting!Now, sure you need to level up to last level ,do all the missions... etc.In the future, there was no such fuss!.Just made your character on maximum only for a one day.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 am

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
If I where fusion fall I wouldnt make a very easy way to get fusion matter..
Less work less players because they will get to max lvl way to fast.

Racing is fun unless you dont know how to race or dont try to or atleast try to learn.
under sand what you are saying but dont make getting fusion mattemr easy.but all im try to is trying to make somthing that you can do that is fun so i agree with so when you complete a fusion dungeon you the same as you racing q zone but shqred out in a group its preety fun its just somthing you can do when your max level. note im on my phone soz about the grammar
Back to top Go down

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Lol well I looked at the whole thing like this:

Future: Almost all your favorite characters are dead, saving earth is hopeless there, you have to make a time machine to save the world. All the maps looked apocalyptic and awesommeeee. Eduardo ditched all his friends at fosters home and survived alone. Pretty epic

Past: Everyone's alive, you get to save the world. The flowers look nice, The water is water again, more places to go. Interesting stories with each mission, like how mojo was sad about beating buttercup, and how aku is stronger than fuse,

Academy: The world is too dangerous to roam around in, You get a cool suit, you kill fusions inside little cages, null void all those flying monsters, red sky, the plane, now petting zoo, it looked like a swamp it had the creepy arm sticking out, you get to talk to finn, and get little marshmellow finn nano lol. And graduation Major Glory was missing and he came back out of nowhere, but he still looked awesome.

but yeh past definitly, unless the future was just as big because who doesnt like exploring ruins and looking around for survivors lol
Back to top Go down

Dan
Dan

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Lol well I looked at the whole thing like this:

Future: Almost all your favorite characters are dead, saving earth is hopeless there, you have to make a time machine to save the world. All the maps looked apocalyptic and awesommeeee. Eduardo ditched all his friends at fosters home and survived alone. Pretty epic

Past: Everyone's alive, you get to save the world. The flowers look nice, The water is water again, more places to go. Interesting stories with each mission, like how mojo was sad about beating buttercup, and how aku is stronger than fuse,

Academy: The world is too dangerous to roam around in, You get a cool suit, you kill fusions inside little cages, null void all those flying monsters, red sky, the plane, now petting zoo, it looked like a swamp it had the creepy arm sticking out, you get to talk to finn, and get little marshmellow finn nano lol. And graduation Major Glory was missing and he came back out of nowhere, but he still looked awesome.

but yeh past definitly, unless the future was just as big because who doesnt like exploring ruins and looking around for survivors lol
About Eduardo and "flowers" -you can see truly picture of battle between good and evil,plus everything that is not done, then the better(only eduardo survive). And the last one: when world is dying on your eyes,all characters from ff universe(was it evil or good) uniting together to beat true evil.Now they are one.(That was showed in future).And pay more attention to my last message about the future.(Read it again).
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Past will always be better I bet you if they canceled the past and only made it the future you would NOT play fusion fall anymore.
Back to top Go down

Dan
Dan

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
Past will always be better I bet you if they canceled the past and only made it the future you would NOT play fusion fall anymore.
You don't even know me!Then how can you write such a stuff?
I played in future and barely thought about past,even i wanted,but because i wanted to see something new,and now,when i am at past ,when we all loosed the future,i see all picture-future was better!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 pm

ok....... im just saying a majority would and I guess you joined in the future late or was still in the omg epic bad max and don doom items.
Back to top Go down

Dan
Dan

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
ok....... im just saying a majority would and I guess you joined in the future late or was still in the omg epic bad max and don doom items.
joined the game at december 2009
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

I remember the treehouse before Don Doom and Bad Max came along. It will be (Yes, I'm using what I call 'Time Physcology') like it is now. Except less laggy and the chains won't be there.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm

I prefer the nostalgia and atmosphere (and good friends, good times)
of the future but ...it would be awesome if they extended the future because even though it's awesome, it's a little small compared to the past.
These days in the past, the community is a little more rude generally, and stupid spammers ruin the chat on purpose.

Kyle, please don't post such a comment again, this is a kids forum. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 pm

nom nom nom, gave my opinion and my point of view on the subject so yeh, I'm happy Razz lolz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Future vs. Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future vs. Past   Future vs. Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Future vs. Past

View previous topic View next topic Back to top