Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well...... Project: REVIVE - Page 8 Megustaplz

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

(Wow. I really AM in a rare mood.....)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm

ikr you can see way big and ultimate big chill at the graduation place. Also, Sinister could have been lieing, not wanting to reveal his plans
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:07 pm

maybe.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Oh btw guys, I haven't stopped supporting P:R. I will continue to develop and update the project until completion. However, don't expect really any updates or sort of community involvement from me unless the game updates, or I've finished the project in entirety. I'm not gone
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm looking forward to the character modification feature you mentioned.

Btw Wilttilt, why don't you change your profile picture? You've been registered for quite some time.
If you need any help on changing your avatar, go to the quick start guide in the announcements section of the forum. (Above the new member introductions section)

Also, please check the PM I sent you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 pm

haha congrats ty aquazon. :O
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 pm

If Sinister X was being secritive and the Development Team was actually working on something, That would be the BEST CASE SCENARIO.

But for the new users out there, If you think about it, With all the annoying new online games that they keep making one after another like Project Exonaut came first then that League of Legends knockoff: Level Up came out,

Honestly, I think they're trying to ween their viewers and players off of FusionFall.

Why else would they keep pumping out new games like fertile rabbits, constantly advertising just those, and never mentioning FusionFall like its some sort of Repressed Memory?

AAARRRGGH! It just makes me furious just thinking about it!

FusionFall would be the apex of all my accomplishments If I EVER were in charge of it. It's not fair.
They treat it like some unwanted Stepchild when it is clearly a pure work of genius. I dont want to have anything to do with some shallow side scrollers or fixed camera ant- box game.

FusionFall would be my crown pride and joy, my greatest achievement. That one game that TRUELY brings players together...............and they want to discard it for possible shallow and pathetic reasons like "it wasn't profitable anymore." or "we no longer have the time to update it because of other games."

It just makes me sick. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CREATE THEIR OWN FUSIONFALL GAME!?

Now before you think that I'm asking if someone knows how to create one from scratch, I'm asking about all the World of Warcraft-like servers out there like Molten for example.

It is suposed to be like WoW but it is free to play. If I remeber correctly, Wilt said it was a "Client' version or something.

I honestly havent gotten that far in my classes so I wouldn't know myself.
But does anyone else? This is the one game that needs one before they pull a LEGO Universe on it.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Undelos wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CREATE THEIR OWN FUSIONFALL GAME!?

Now before you think that I'm asking if someone knows how to create one from scratch, I'm asking about all the World of Warcraft-like servers out there like Molten for example.

It is suposed to be like WoW but it is free to play. If I remeber correctly, Wilt said it was a "Client' version or something.

I honestly havent gotten that far in my classes so I wouldn't know myself.
But does anyone else? This is the one game that needs one before they pull a LEGO Universe on it.

All I know is that it took a few years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:23 pm

There is a freeware version of the Unity game engine.
I've used it to create the games you see on the games page of
Xtreme FusionFall. (The website, not the forum obviously.)
If you mess around long enough, you can make pretty decent games.
As for online capabilities; it can be done but it may require advanced coding or at least
a ready made multiplayer package. Unity have example projects on their website.
I haven't touched Unity for like 2-4 years so I probably already forgot most aspects.
I don't have the patience. I mean, what's the best I could create?
A car game? With simple physics? It's not worth my time.
FusionFall must have taken a very long time to make.
If they had more people (preferably extreme professionals)
then they could make a similar game in about a few months rather years. But I respect them for the work they've done.
This MMO is unlike any other. cheers
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:57 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
As for online capabilities; it can be done but it may require advanced coding or at least
I haven't touched Unity for like 2-4 years so I probably already forgot most aspects.
then they could make a similar game in about a few months rather years. But I respect them for the work they've done.

Lol, they had an experienced Korean team of developers and artists to create FusionFall.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:

Lol, they had an experienced Korean team of developers and artists to create FusionFall.

Korean? I knew that guy who did the character art was Asian, but not Korean. Interesting... Nice avatar, too. Fusion TOM!

Also, when the game started, the game was with Grigon. But they left CN to do the work for some reason. Which is why the expansion took a few years. It's also the reason you don't see the Grigon logo on the FF site or while loading the game anymore.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:09 pm

I know it's still on that logon screen that sometimes pop up after the Black dexlabs Loading screen finishes.

AMIGAWD!!! WOOW! You're no longer a random black box Ty!!!!

You're officially a user now!

*snifff*
they grow up so fast..........
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Well I'm missing some factors including the fact that Unity wasn't always used, the
company switch, etc.
I don't know all the facts.
Still. The game took a while to make.
But it was a genius concept.
The aesthetics are great. What I mean is, the atmosphere; yeah so the graphics aren't really
Crysis looking but heck they're still pretty good and just all the effects, FOV, (field of view)
character design, texture clarity, etc. FusionFall is an epic MMO.

I wonder if they still have the old version of FusionFall lying around somewhere... (non Unity version.)
If they released that, us FusionFallers would be more patient in waiting for an update since a lot of things
were different then. It's like a totally different game.

I know they were professionals but ...I don't know...maybe Grigon isn't as fast as we thought.
I'm thinking of the makers of Gears Of War and stuff...so...I know it's an unfair comparison but...never mind.
I think GOW had around 300 workers and I suspect FusionFall had something near 30 or probably less.
Just my guess.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Undelos wrote:

AMIGAWD!!! WOOW! You're no longer a random black box Ty!!!!

You're officially a user now!

*snifff*
they grow up so fast..........
lol! lol! lol! lol!
This is why I say you're probably the funniest here.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 pm

You know what I find funny. Fusion Fall is supposed to be the CN universe yet CN has given up on it.
Ty have you ever thought about posting Project R on the CN forums?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:20 pm

I know about FF's history so much it's like I've been playing longer than that FusionFaller guy!

What I also know about the old 2008 version of the game is that it had a much cooler inventory screen, a BIG NanoCom etc...

Also, ya remember that 'Go to Time Machine' button you had when you got to lvl 4 in the Future if you were an Unlimited Subscriber or when the game became free was first moved during the beta.

There's also that time I got lost in Fusion Blossom's lair during the sneak peek... That was in late December 2008 and I still remember that!

I'm also surprised at how much comments were on both my 'FusionFall characters' vids on my old channel...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

I'm also surprised at how much comments were on both my 'FusionFall characters' vids on my old channel...
What's your old channel?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:

What's your old channel?

Ever heard of a channel called 'FusionFall39'...?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:

What's your old channel?

Ever heard of a channel called 'FusionFall39'...?
OH I REMEMBER HIM THAT CHANNEL.
Oh yeah....off topic.... Project: REVIVE - Page 8 334500838....
Sorry. Project: REVIVE - Page 8 1091913718
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Officer Second wrote:
You know what I find funny. Fusion Fall is supposed to be the CN universe yet CN has given up on it.
Ty have you ever thought about posting Project R on the CN forums?

Actually wihen P:R first started out, alot of users from FFC and some from the FusionFall club on deviantArt that I administer went there and posted in the forums themselves rallying supporters. Even I did that but you had to watch what you put or else the admin persons there didnt allow it to be posted.

So yeah. we thought of that too.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:37 pm

FusionFall was originally developed by Grigon (the Korean team) on the Gamebryo engine. One video still exists of Gamebryo FusionFall:

However, they opted for Unity, because of its faster download rate, and the ability to stream assets.

Everything was smooth sailing until Grigon went bankrupt, and handed the game over to Cartoon Network, who, at the time, didn't have any experience in larger scale games.This was around roughly December of 2009 or January of 2010. Before they handed the game over, there WAS an expansion planned with more levels, glove weapons, a barber vendor, player stores, new areas, and a couple new features. They had already created all this, except for areas, about half complete. They also made new NPCs for these new areas.

When CN got the game, Grigon had already made those new NPCs, and some Anniversary elements, that they decided to push out for the Birthday Bash, complete or not. This is what I like to call the downfall. As evidenced clearly by the lack of complete NPCs, some without voices, some without animations altogether, you can see just what was complete, half complete, etc. Since that time, CN decided to take a new route using some of the Grigon made things, and simply add onto the world.

Shame Grigon went. Had they stayed, we most likely would have had a real expansion, yet another DLU, and plenty of other, balanced content. It's even possible to tell what new content is CN made. The texture style on Lance for instance, is much different than Ben. Same goes for items.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Shocked ..................

THIS. EXPLAINS. EVERYTHING.

Oi Angel boy! Come and make this a sticky in Announcements.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Undelos wrote:

I could go WAY more in depth with the explanation if you like Razz That only grazes the surface of the history of FusionFall.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Alot of us are rather confused on the true story behind FusionFall's descent. It would be nice to have one big clear picture on what happened.

I mean with what you said, it now sounds like when Gringon fell through, CN got dumped with this massive game that they have no idea what to do with.

So they do just enough with it to keep it afloat. To believe I was so angry with them.....
I know that feeling exactly.

Does the dates with Gringon falling through and CN aquiring FusionFall coincide with the time they made Project Exonaut?

Because if what you say is true, it sounds like that once they got FusionFall, found out they wont be able to do much with it, they went and made the easier to manage side-scroller to take alot of the focus off of FusionFall.
Back to top Go down

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 pm

YEAH THEY TAKE FOCUS OF FF AND MORE FOCUS ON PROJECT EXONUT thats a rubbish 2d game Mad they build with their honour Banging and at the end there faces go like Impressed because they haven't been paying attention to FF and more on PE MadBoss
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Undelos wrote:

I could go WAY more in depth with the explanation if you like Razz That only grazes the surface of the history of FusionFall.

Now I've found someone who knows more about FF's past than me!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:07 pm

well yeah venom, most FusionFall users do have a newfound hatred for the new games they put out but from the way Wilt just described, It seems like they only made a Project Exonaut is because they dont know how to manage and create things for fusionfall. Its massive and takes alot of time to manage. It also takes a knowledge of knowing how to do advanced game creating and management, something that they lack obviously.

Their only fault is that they dont seem to be trying to find another development company to take over FusionFall, learn the game script, and take over management and development.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Undelos wrote:
well yeah venom, most FusionFall users do have a newfound hatred for the new games they put out but from the way Wilt just described, It seems like they only made a Project Exonaut is because they dont know how to manage and create things for fusionfall. Its massive and takes alot of time to manage. It also takes a knowledge of knowing how to do advanced game creating and management, something that they lack obviously.

Their only fault is that they dont seem to be trying to find another development company to take over FusionFall, learn the game script, and take over management and development.

I think it makes sense, money-wise, for them to just go with their in-house developers and teams and just have them learn. To my knowledge, the FusionFall adventures and such were more or less practice in the eyes of Sinister's team.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:44 pm

The way I see it, FusionFall is nowhere near as famous as it should be.
If it received more publicity (Adverts? International servers? Expensive perhaps but this is CN)
then they would have no problem finding a development team.
Unfortunately, since they fired Devs and Mods, it's clear that there are some economical issues.
I think they know what they're doing.

They know all the facts, figures and factors.
But it is clear that if they had enough publicity, EVERYTHING could change.
I hate to say it but I think the FusionFall active player-base has dropped to extremely
low depths in comparison with its former fame back in 2009. The game was really booming back then.

You American people, can you tell me if CN show FF adverts anymore?
In Britain, FF is unknown generally. We have a different CN broadcasting team too.
I also don't have the channel CN currently either... 😕
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Lol, they didn't fire any developers, in fact, the only people they got rid of were the forum moderators and GMs, which were all offered different jobs at CN.

The thing with publicity, comes the fact that it's a 4 year old game now. If they had the startup, they could do it, but I'm confident they don't want to spend a resounding amount of money and resources on what they *know is a winner.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
The way I see it, FusionFall is nowhere near as famous as it should be.
If it received more publicity (Adverts? International servers? Expensive perhaps but this is CN)
then they would have no problem finding a development team.
Unfortunately, since they fired Devs and Mods, it's clear that there are some economical issues.
I think they know what they're doing.

They know all the facts, figures and factors.
But it is clear that if they had enough publicity, EVERYTHING could change.
I hate to say it but I think the FusionFall active player-base has dropped to extremely
low depths in comparison with its former fame back in 2009. The game was really booming back then.

You American people, can you tell me if CN show FF adverts anymore?
In Britain, FF is unknown generally. We have a different CN broadcasting team too.
I also don't have the channel CN currently either... 😕

no there aren't anymore ads for FF on CN
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 pm

In that case, I'm guessing they don't show FF adverts anymore? Wink
I've still got this thing in my mind that if CN viewers saw the previous
adverts (yes, to rerun rather than making new commercials)
then perhaps a lot of my old Future friends could come back so I could contact them.
It was only by luck that Hom Choi found this forum through YouTube. (That was seriously
one of the weirdest days.... Shocked I mean...that long lost legend just showed up here like a Godsend. cheers )
Anyway... yeah, let them finish up their other games.
One day when everyone has optic fibre broadband and download speeds are astronomical....
FusionFall will appeal to even the youngest of audiences and boost its popularity.
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 3606388844 I'm talking like I'm selling something. Project: REVIVE - Page 8 3606388844
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Undelos wrote:

I think it makes sense, money-wise, for them to just go with their in-house developers and teams and just have them learn. To my knowledge, the FusionFall adventures and such were more or less practice in the eyes of Sinister's team.

I quite like the FusionFall Adventures. They're kinda fun. And to me, they're also pretty much practice like Sinister and his team said, but for me, it's practice for both the team and the players, if you get my meaning.

EDIT: X, I think everyone would have optic-fibre broadband in 50 years or something... That's my estimate.

Something tells me my new internet show might bring SOME publicity to the game. I'm not expecting a lot, but some. When the pilot's finished at least. I'm thinking of releasing my pilot episode before the rest of the show like normal cartoons...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 am

If they respect it enough to just have it "sit" there versus getting rid of it then I guess I'm happy with that. As long as they are not trying to be just another profit-driven company looking to get rid of it slowly but surely then I guess I'm no longer that mad at them.

I honestly would do the same thing................but I would let my players know about it.

They keep that fabricated lie of "Dexter working on the game" when they neeed to be upfront about the issue with their players and tell us what they can without making it too complicated or revealing too much if it if they dont want to.

They should atleast let us know what's going on simply by saying something along the lines that "we no longer have an adequate team to oversee FusionFall but we will do what we can with our own manpower.

Thanks for being patient with us."

It honestly wont take that much out of them to post a news feed like that. it's not too revealing but it satisfies almost everyone's need to kow why they seemed to abandon the game.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 am

Rex Undelos, you are my hero!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:24 am

WAIT! WHUT I DO!?

I SWEAR I DIDN DO IT! IT WAS X. HE STOLE THE COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE JAR! NOT ME!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:25 am

Undelos wrote:

They should atleast let us know what's going on simply by saying something along the lines that "we no longer have an adequate team to oversee FusionFall but we will do what we can with our own manpower.

Thanks for being patient with us."

It honestly wont take that much out of them to post a news feed like that. it's not too revealing but it satisfies almost everyone's need to kow why they seemed to abandon the game.
No blasphemy intended but....
Project: REVIVE - Page 8 Mother-god-meme

That was hidden in my subconscious. I didn't know it but I recognised it.
Yep, the web team could do wonders to satisfy us for a while.
Genius. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 am

Shocked ............

I.....um. I guess......uh.............it was a good Idea. Buuuuuuut....

I was stating only what I thought everyone was thinking. Wasn't expecting this to be so revolutionary.....
I mean this is only basic common sense. Dont get why CN hasn't thought of it.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:35 am

X nice new avatar
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 am

Officer Second wrote:
X nice new avatar
Thanks, I was getting bored of the old one after 1k Mad posts. Mad
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 am

haha.. epic avatar xlr8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:57 am

I see Undelos made a new 1 too
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 am

haha undelos made a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Undelos wrote:
Shocked Dont get why CN hasn't thought of it.
Me neither but maybe they have but can't do anything about it due to economical issues.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

maybe..
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:37 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Undelos wrote:
Me neither but maybe they have but can't do anything about it due to economical issues.

Hah how could they have economical issues if they continue with new series and new small games .... they need money to create them... they aren't made for free of course..
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 pm

dannytheboi wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
Undelos wrote:

Hah how could they have economical issues if they continue with new series and new small games .... they need money to create them... they aren't made for free of course..

Dude, Cartoon Network pay the animators, not the other way round.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 pm

dannytheboi wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
Undelos wrote:

Dude, Cartoon Network pay the animators, not the other way round.

Ehh did read carefully please... I said they need money to create them.... I didn't say about specific things so it can mean both Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:56 pm

haha
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Officer Second wrote:

Yeah. I couldnt help myself. I couldn't let him steal all the glory. lol!

I know. I'm pretty sad....

*goes to sit in shame corner....of shame*
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Undelos wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Yeah. I couldnt help myself. I couldn't let him steal all the glory. lol!

I know. I'm pretty sad....

*goes to sit in shame corner....of shame*

Yeah, Rajeta looks kinda creepy. Kinda.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top