Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well...... Project: REVIVE - Page 9 Megustaplz

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

(Wow. I really AM in a rare mood.....)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 pm

haha he made along time ago.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Well it is the first official time I've ever drawn her. I just felt like it last night all of a sudden. I drew, outlined, scanned, and digitized her all within 4 hours.

Juuuuust for the sake of an avatar.
Boy! I really AM sad.

*goes back to Shame corner....OF SHAME!*

Last edited by Undelos on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Undelos wrote:
Well it is the first official time I've ever drawn her. I just felt like it last night all of a sudden. I drew, outlined, scanned, and digitized her all within 4 hours.

Juuuuust for the sake of an avatar.
Boy! I really AM sad.

*goes back to Shame corner....OF SHAME!*

could be better xD cheers
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 am

Fubuki wrote:
We Need to Make Fusionfall To Get Higher Levels,Like 100 Lvl,And Areas, And Pets, And Houses, And New Monsters,And Realese Future to Lvl 30,Then Get To Past To Be Lvl 100. Very Happy

I dont think that would be the best idea in my opinion, if they did that they would have to add new missions

New missions new areas
New areas new maps new maps new infected zones and so on

It would cause so much lag

Wheee
Unless they just want us to kill monsters till days end to get to lvl 100 lol
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 am

Lag, I am led to believe is caused by the servers and computers trying to compensate for the large demand of data going in and out to all of its client terminals (all the random people that are playing at the same time).

Because It's a given that more content added to the game would indeed cause greater lag, Its a given that the development team would definetly compensate for the increase of data with more equiptment better suited to handle this new demand.

So in all honesty, that shouldn't be a problem because lag from that is relatively easily fixed.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:30 pm

[quote="Undelos"]Lag, I am led to believe is caused by the servers and computers trying to compensate for the large demand of data going in and out to all of its client terminals (all the random people that are playing at the same time).

[size=16]Because It's a given that more content added to the game would indeed cause greater lag, Its a given that the development team would definetly compensate for the increase of data with more equiptment better suited to handle this new demand.

Actually yeah if they want to prevent lag for once and for all.. they need to just buy better game engines...

In other games I've played online they simple buy a stronger game engine(which makes space for more things to add to the game) and prevents lag more effectively than other ways...
And the fastest but not always effective way to prevent lag in a online game is to simply restart the game servers... (when they do that all the people who stay afk too long will be logged off) and then when the servers have restarted simply the players which will play and not stay afk, will log in and play

EDIT: Just to add to this: I'm aware that if you stay afk too long you get logged off automatically(but if you don't do anything and stay afk with the message( you've stayed afk too long and have been logged off) you still am online in the game engines until you click (X) button on the far north-east corner of your window.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 pm

I realize that this topic is pretty much dead, but I just read through all 9 pages of talk and I'd have to say you guys brought up some interesting points.

Fusionfall is an amazing game and lack of manpower shouldn't be an issue. There are many programmers and coders (heck, even hackers) that know a lot about coding and they could be hired by Cartoon Network. Heck, Cartoon Network has enough money to make this game 4 times over (probably more).

I think that Cartoon Network is planning something. They haven't forgotten about the game, as they have made a few (albeit minor) changes to the game and site in the past few months. They rarely miss a Halloween too, so that might be something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:07 pm

I guess you are right. And like I said I hope they add like challenges where you try to survive for a amount of time in like maybe Providence or something
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
I guess you are right. And like I said I hope they add like challenges where you try to survive for a amount of time in like maybe Providence or something

or maybe like monster kill-a-thons or something, where you have to kill as many fusion monsters as you can, and the rewards would of course be fusion matter and crates
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:35 pm

yeah, or maybe like you are riding in Providence aircraft and a Fusion shoots the engine and you dive out and shoot as many fusions in the air as possible
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm not really a big fan of Project R. I respect Ty's ideas and I think some of his banners and videos are pretty amazing but some of his ideas are pretty far fetched. For example PvP and the prospect of beating items. Someone could easily rapid fire hack and basicly scam your items. The same sort of thing could happen in racing too. I do like the glove weapons and the hair cut place though. You all are going to yell at me now, right?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
yeah, or maybe like you are riding in Providence aircraft and a Fusion shoots the engine and you dive out and shoot as many fusions in the air as possible

ok that is insane, no online or any game in general has done that kind of thing, and fusionfall probably can't handle that much action
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:47 pm

yeah i agree with officer and i do like the idea of having a pvp but if you are going to get scammed i don't think so
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

FusionFall Name : The Loud
Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Officer Second wrote:
I'm not really a big fan of Project R. I respect Ty's ideas and I think some of his banners and videos are pretty amazing but some of his ideas are pretty far fetched. For example PvP and the prospect of beating items. Someone could easily rapid fire hack and basicly scam your items. The same sort of thing could happen in racing too. I do like the glove weapons and the hair cut place though. You all are going to yell at me now, right?
Why cant fusion fall ban cheat egine?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:53 pm

They did. But ofcourse people found ways around their barriers Project: REVIVE - Page 9 3402580550
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

wow i think that why they stopped trying to update cause people just hacked so they moved on to different games (THX ALOT HACKERS!)
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Cheating is sometimes used as a last resort, and is now often used for the Nano Numbuh 2 mission (broken and all).
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Every games have hackers no matter what game you play they is always going to be a hacker.
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

It's true, some guy on DC Universe Online was using a hack that made him immune to all damage and he was level 2, and i am level 30, and he beat my butt into the ground even when i was on my full offense character. Then again, some admins came right after that and banned his sorry butt... and i got a free item! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:13 pm

I have been researching about fusion fall i saw that fusion fall did not have many hackers when it first came out. Slim told me about 'Luther fall angel' he said his the person who messed up fusion fall. with his hacking ability. e.g how taros does not worth any thing any more.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Officer Second wrote:

If you'll notice, I actually removed the concept of Pvp. It IS farfetched, and I decided to go bit more lenient. However, you may also foget that it is very easy to fix those hacks.

Officer Second wrote:
They did. But ofcourse people found ways around their barriers Project: REVIVE - Page 9 3402580550

They targeted the main hacks. At the time, rate of fire, etc. had not become "mainstream." Project: Revive WOULD remove all hacks using Cheat Engine, and all hacks using another lesser known program.

Kyle Saturday wrote:
wow i think that why they stopped trying to
update cause people just hacked so they moved on to different games (THX
ALOT HACKERS!)

Updating did not cease because of hackers. It stopped because they feel the game is complete enough and want to dedicate time to other games.

CloneHomChoi wrote:
I have been researching about fusion fall i saw
that fusion fall did not have many hackers when it first came out. Slim
told me about 'Luther fall angel' he said his the person who messed up
fusion fall. with his hacking ability. e.g how taros does not worth any
thing any more.

The only thing Luther actually found was taro hack. He literally stole all of my hacks and posted tutorials on Youtube. However, as of a couple weeks ago, he will almost surely never return to FusionFall again!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Ty you say you found all these hacks, with the exception of taros. You created them! Isn't technically your fault the game is plagued by them today?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Ty you say you found all these hacks, with the exception of taros. You created them! Isn't technically your fault the game is plagued by them today?

I created them and share them with my close friends trusting none of them would reveal how to do them. Luther had other intentions. Sadly, I would say it IS my fault for trusting Luther.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

You said earlier that you don't have pvp as a part of Project R anymore?

Could you please tell us what are the main factors of Project R now?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Officer Second wrote:
You said earlier that you don't have pvp as a part of Project R anymore?

Could you please tell us what are the main factors of Project R now?

Well Project: Revive's main goal is to provide DexLabs Upgrade II, which includes the barber and glove items, to flesh out and make the current world better, which will add a few NPCs, but really focus on giving missions to the NPCs with maybe only one or two, and finally, to give a full fledged expansion. I'm not talking about a new beginning. The expansion would have new levels up to 48, new areas and corresponding NPCs and guide missions, etc.

Right now, only Phase I is out in the open, which is DexLabs Upgrade II, which now only includes the barber NPCs and features and glove type weapons. These two features were actually chosen because they were intended to be added to the game before Grigon left development.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Do you plan on in the expansion to have a warp to Planet Fuse?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Officer Second wrote:

Nope. It's a very popular suggestion, but it seems far too unrealistic. The planet is basically entirely infectious and not able to support any organic matter. My expansion does have the player travel to Fuse's Stronghold located where Fuse first struck Earth.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:44 pm

It's unlikely they're planning anything due to the fact large companies never take risks that could easily jeopardise Fusionfall's fan base.

@CloneHomChoi, there was no need to post that video, it was not related to the thread in any way, I deleted the post for you.
Very Happy Sorry for any inconveniences. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Nope. It's a very popular suggestion, but it seems far too unrealistic. The planet is basically entirely infectious and not able to support any organic matter. My expansion does have the player travel to Fuse's Stronghold located where Fuse first struck Earth.

Awesome Project: REVIVE - Page 9 1873319816 Another question. Do you have any method to stop scamming? I have my own suggestion but I want to hear if you came up with anything cool.
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Its Okay I just want to know how long with this probably take for project Revive to be completed
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

They should atleast make it so you can trade more then 5 items...

And basically change the traidng system completely... Scamming is to easy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Awesome Project: REVIVE - Page 9 1873319816 Another question. Do you have any method to stop scamming? I have my own suggestion but I want to hear if you came up with anything cool.

Well quite frankly scamming isn't an issue. Ignorance is the issue here. The only plans I have to stop "scamming" would be to enforce rules quite a deal stricter. Basically have a constant reminder to be cautious of your trade and take your time. Additionally, anyone caught stealing, scamming, or trading accounts in ANY fashion would be IP banned at the snap of a finger. Even trading accounts is against the code of conduct and should be dealt with swiftly and firmly. This wouldn't stop everyone, but I feel most would be reluctant to trade accounts or "scam/steal" items when they see their buddy gets banned for doing it.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Well I think they should have an "Are You Sure You WANt To Make This Trade?" icon pop up so the players could both check if one is being scammed. If a player was trying to scam them they could just press the "No" answer and the trade would cancel
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah and then a prompt should pop up and say the other person has changed his offer, do you still want to continue with the trade.....or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

HomChoi wrote:
They should atleast make it so you can trade more then 5 items...

And basically change the traidng system completely... Scamming is to easy
I kinda agree with hom here just change the trading system
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Well I think they should have an "Are You Sure You WANt To Make This Trade?" icon pop up so the players could both check if one is being scammed. If a player was trying to scam them they could just press the "No" answer and the trade would cancel

That's another possible solution. I also have a very simple plan to deal with spammers. All they would have to do is make it impossible to send the same message 3+ times in a row. Additionally, they could set a limit of messages per minute. This would completely eliminate spamming altogether.

I also think an additional 5 trade slots could definitely be in order. It's not CPU-intensive and you don't have to use them all if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

That's another possible solution. I also have a very simple plan to deal with spammers. All they would have to do is make it impossible to send the same message 3+ times in a row. Additionally, they could set a limit of messages per minute. This would completely eliminate spamming altogether.

I also think an additional 5 trade slots could definitely be in order. It's not CPU-intensive and you don't have to use them all if you don't want to.
Good plan. Also with the trading accounts thing, how would you put an end to that. They could always do it in secret
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Good plan. Also with the trading accounts thing, how would you put an end to that. They could always do it in secret

Mostly with scare tactics. There will never be an end to account trading. However, constant reminders not to on threat of ban and confronting/banning those offering/trading would definitely damper it a ton.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Mostly with scare tactics. There will never be an end to account trading. However, constant reminders not to on threat of ban and confronting/banning those offering/trading would definitely damper it a ton.
So your going to do the Batman. Nice Project: REVIVE - Page 9 534202034 Could you also make it so the bank is bigger, maybe another whole page?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Did players even get banned for that sorta thing I mean I only witnessed a guy getting banned when we was exploring some illegal par tof the Unknown it was the Providence sewer before it came out...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Officer Second wrote:
So your going to do the Batman. Nice Project: REVIVE - Page 9 534202034 Could you also make it so the bank is bigger, maybe another whole page?

I've thought about adding a second or even third tab to the player bank. I'm not sure if FusionFall servers could handle managing literally twice or three times the amount of items it already has to keep track of. If possible, definitely yes, but right now I'm not sure.

Also, players do NOT and can not be banned for exploration. I'm not sure if the guy you watched was actually banned, but if he was, it wasn't for exploring unreleased content.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

I guess but he just randomly dissapeared that day and never came back so it seemed like the most likeliest thing
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Wilttilt wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

I think you mean the Batoosie. Oh, you don't mean the dance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 pm

He probably just stopped playing, very few players have ever been banned from FusionFall. Luther Fallangel was the second Razz He was ofcourse later unbanned.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Ty can you show us what it looks like when you are banned?
Back to top Go down

CloneHomChoi
CloneHomChoi

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 pm

This slim's idea maybe you can change server for example Project: REVIVE - Page 9 Images12
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Officer Second wrote:

Nothing really special happens. You are disconnected without message and logged out of Cartoon Network. You can then no longer log in to your Cartoon Network account.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Nothing really special happens. You are disconnected without message and logged out of Cartoon Network. You can then no longer log in to your Cartoon Network account.
O_O"
I remember alot of my friends where silented on fusion fall I kept talking to them no responce and they curse alot to and this was like 1 year ago when fusion fall was pretty active.
Omg wilt dude do you have any alt fusionfall accounts u can go on?

Last edited by Ty Zeroknight on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

That server idea is pretty good. Like if you're in a stupid no-chat server, you could change to a different one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
O_O"
I remember alot of my friends where silented on fusion fall I kept talking to them no responce and they curse alot to and this was like 1 year ago when fusion fall was pretty active.
Omg wilt dude do you have any alt fusionfall accounts u can go on?

I have a level one character I can get on, but I've been a bit busy modelling recently.

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
That server idea is pretty good. Like if
you're in a stupid no-chat server, you could change to a different
one.

The problem with that is server overload. If there's a no chat server and a chat server EVERYONE will go to the chat server, which will ultimately become no chat due to the extreme amount of messages. Really spamming just needs to be fixed. The auto server system seems to be working fine.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top