Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well...... Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Megustaplz

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

(Wow. I really AM in a rare mood.....)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 am

hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Level : 0
Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:10 am

The new map connects via an unmarked warp through the Fusion Research Facility. An entrance can be found in the back of Fuse's Lair, pretty well hidden, and only enter-able after completing Fuse No More Part 4. After you walk through the research facility, you come out in Marzipan Suburbs, on the south wall.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 am

Wilttilt wrote:
The new map connects via an unmarked warp through the Fusion Research Facility. An entrance can be found in the back of Fuse's Lair, pretty well hidden, and only enter-able after completing Fuse No More Part 4. After you walk through the research facility, you come out in Marzipan Suburbs, on the south wall.

So, like the Darklands. Ya know, since the Darklands is connected to the rest of the world, but is unmarked, if you get my meaning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 am

cool
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

finn ridgesidhe
finn ridgesidhe

FusionFall Name : finn ridgesidhe
Male Posts : 6
FF Location : mt blackhead and sometimes in sector b (future)

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:31 pm

i say there should be more guns and ben 10 omniverse clothes and they should make the game more lvled so we can lvl up to lvl forty or something ANDDDDDDDDDD STOP THOSE SCAMMERS Rant they should also let some of the low lvls get some little ultra rare stuff so they can also offer for my lvls (my lvl is 32) anyway they should also let us do a survival mode in the game like fusions chasing us and we have to jump and stuff like temple run so any way im all out of ideas now untill next time Awesome
Back to top Go down

finn ridgesidhe
finn ridgesidhe

FusionFall Name : finn ridgesidhe
Male Posts : 6
FF Location : mt blackhead and sometimes in sector b (future)

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:41 pm

i say that there should be new guns and they should get some ultra rare stuff low lvls can grind for easily so that they can offer good things for high lvls like me (my lvl is 32) anyway GET RID OF THE SCAMMERS THEY DONT SCAM ME BUT THEY SCAM AND I HATE THEM GET RID OF THEM Rant ..........So there should be a survival mode in which there are fusions chasing you in city station and you have to avoid obstacles and use your jetpack to jump to building to building like temple run but a little different so im all out of idea cya in a while Awesome
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Some guy from my site emailed me these ideas:

"1- Add some Omniverse stuff like Rook's Proto-Weapon and armor, add Omniverse
Ben (I know Ty already think of this but just sayin'), some missions and maybe
nanos;

2- Expand the bank again;

3- Return with the weekly codes;

4- Add new vehicles;

5- Have special events like Birthday Bash, Halloween, etc. every year."

I said I'd give him credit, so his name is Flick Canyonroger.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:59 pm

finn ridgesidhe wrote:
i say that there should be new guns and they should get some ultra rare stuff low lvls can grind for easily so that they can offer good things for high lvls like me (my lvl is 32) anyway GET RID OF THE SCAMMERS THEY DONT SCAM ME BUT THEY SCAM AND I HATE THEM GET RID OF THEM Project: REVIVE - Page 15 3686606283 ..........So there should be a survival mode in which there are fusions chasing you in city station and you have to avoid obstacles and use your jetpack to jump to building to building like temple run but a little different so im all out of idea cya in a while Project: REVIVE - Page 15 1931472354

U mad bro?
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

FusionFall Name : Awesome Lizardcomet
Level : 23
Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 am

I've been inspired by Project R, so I came up with a few sketches. Here is the first one. (NOTE: If this does not work, I have never posted here before. I'll upload a video on Youtube and put it on here if I have to.)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:29 am

Awesome Lizardcomet wrote:
I've been inspired by Project R, so I came up with a few sketches. Here is the first one. (NOTE: If this does not work, I have never posted here before. I'll upload a video on Youtube and put it on here if I have to.)

I don't see any pictures. When making a post, see the thing with all the little pics above? Look for one with a photo with a floppy disk (It's next to the one with just the photo, which is next to the one with the chain.), click that, and the rest is pretty easy to figure out yourself.

Anyway welcome! Make sure to post on the 'New Members' thread to introduce yourself cause NO new members use that thing anymore. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Anyway, I'm Oliver Zombieweasel (In case you didn't know that already just by looking at my profile info). I'm one of the 4 active mods (Yep, even though Undelos isn't active that much. She's hoping to get a new computer by the end of the week, though). There is at least 1 more, but they don't go on the forum anymore.

I'm also Tech Support, so if you need anything, I can help. Doubt I'd be much help when it comes to graphical or logging in problems. Anything else, I could be able to help out.

I'm also the founder and owner of the FusionFall Fan-site/blog, FusionFall Hints n Tips (Though you probably guessed that just by looking at my signature). However, due to my more-than-ever active gaming lifestyle, it seems I'm neglecting it a bit more now. Glad I have a few people to help me out or else it'll be like my old Club Penguin blog (In case you're wondering, my old penguin on there was Arctic Pen10, so it could ring a bell).
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:40 am

A NEW MEMBER ZOINKZ!!

Also, send a link to your video when you get the chance..

-Ahem- perhaps i should start this welcome.

Hello and welcome to Xtreme!

Im D Horror, This forum's Fear and FF's Nightmare. But call me Mr.fluffy D,Horror or yeah..

Heres some basic stuff that you'll need to know to survive..no i meant..no i mean survive. Shocked

DA STUFF:

Undead Brad is a zombia-a-demon, he will kill/ infect you turning you into a zombie.

Side
effects from hanging out with Kyle Saturday include: Rash at the base
of your forehead, the sudden need to eat fiery demonic alpacas and
finally, the horrible wrath of..Kyle..

Dane Dweller is a villain himself but has a pet that will tell you scary stories to keep you up at night. Spooky huh?

Hom Choi once beat up an old lady with a beach chair because the lady would not give him a Red Bull. Don't socialize with him.

Xlr8 is a god, our master, an angel! <--that one is literal
Neutral. He is sure to help you along these treacherous parts. Softie..

Oliver is your FF nerd..i mean
guide if you have any questions in that pebble you call a noggin, feel free to ask him.

Ray
is an aquatic bird type..thing..that is a demon..that can..uh..do
the..thing..hades and the.. YOU KNOW WHAT GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND ASK
HIM WHAT HE IS!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad

Officer
Second is an undercover cop. His main purpose is to trap awesome kids
(like you) and imprison them in a cell made of cotton Candy!!!
Neutral

Rock talent is an alien sent to blow up your mind with randomness. But hes our friend anyway! Very Happy

Zero
is our items expert. If you got any questions about item values or
anything FF related be sure to ask him..(he ain't that rich though.
Project: REVIVE - Page 15 250319431

Dragoon-Gamer is our finest Dragon hunter but he won't do that bad in hard-core grinding in FF.

Well that's all i have for now so enjoy your stay here.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 am

Oliver wrote:
Some guy from my site emailed me these ideas:

"1- Add some Omniverse stuff like Rook's Proto-Weapon and armor, add Omniverse
Ben (I know Ty already think of this but just sayin'), some missions and maybe
nanos;

2- Expand the bank again;

3- Return with the weekly codes;

4- Add new vehicles;

5- Have special events like Birthday Bash, Halloween, etc. every year."

I said I'd give him credit, so his name is Flick Canyonroger.

Well I'd like the bank to expand but i don't think they can update FF again,

If i recall the need to keep the game free from getting sued?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:21 am

D Horror wrote:
A NEW COMER ZOINKS!! Well Kyle is the worst person casuse he is a demon and an angel at the same time! so yeah....HE ALSO LIEKS MUDKIPZ AND PONIEZ! Wink
Well thanks bub I'll let you keep your lunch!
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 am

This is my first design.

[img(112px,100px)]https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Shocks12[/img]
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 am

Uh... cool!

I'm still wondering why the design of Shocksquatch was changed so dramatically from Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United to Ben 10: Omniverse.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 am

First of all,

Kyle don't edit my messages.. it makes you look kinda desperate. Shocked (I do like Mudkipz tho)

Second,
Awesome, ill just call you Comet, that's really cool.
Though i see one flaw:

There are no sections which gloves go.

Its only: Head, Face, chest, pants, shoes, and back. The gloves should just g with the chest frame part.

Also, are the bolts an accessory? Or they are just a design in the drawing?

Other than that you draw better than me with Shocksquatch drawing. Project: REVIVE - Page 15 424776184

Great work.

Third,

Oliver, you have to admit though the 2 coming together was a great idea but i don't see many Generator Rex themes anymore..
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 am

That's probably my worst. Also, gloves are part of the shirt and bolts are not a separate item. I'm also making some Johnny Test, Gumball, Grim, and more Omniverse sketches. Also, Ty, have you ever considered Irwin and Skarr being in the game? Then there could be something like "FusionFall Adventures: Underfist!"
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:46 pm

That's probably my worst. Also, gloves are part of the shirt and bolts are not a separate item. I'm also making some Johnny Test, Gumball, Grim, and more Omniverse sketches. Also, Ty, have you ever considered Irwin and Skarr being in the game? Then there could be something like "FusionFall Adventures: Underfist!"

First,
I don't think there shall be another game, other than make more characters for the engine.

Second,

Awesome, have you considered making a weapon or back item?
I have a few suggestions if you want to hear them.
Back to top Go down

A.L.C.

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:55 am

I'd like to hear those ideas. By the way, I have been hard at work designing Gumball, Johnny Test, and Omniverse-based items. I'll also make some Chowder, Adventure Time, and Flapjack items, too. We'll need a lot of new items for the expansion. Here's a sneak peek of them:

[img(168px,126px)]https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Bloxx_10[/img]
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:02 am

I wasn't logged in when I posted that. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 am

Skarr has been designed, and I will be creating him.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:24 am

Wilttilt wrote:

Skarr has been designed, and I will be creating him.

The mighty Wilttilt has spoken!

Project: REVIVE - Page 15 The_sh10
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 am

I hope Beyblade characters and Pokemon Characters come to Ty's new project Smile Pokemon and Beyblade Nanos would be beyond awesome as well '-'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:33 am

Super Angryray wrote:
I hope Beyblade characters and Pokemon Characters come to Ty's new project Smile
beyblade and pokemon aren't likely because they arent really own by cartoon network for example takara tomy has the rights to beyblade (characters,bey, and etc.)and it's a japanese company in japan

Last edited by Venitos on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:36 am

Super Angryray wrote:
I hope Beyblade characters and Pokemon Characters come to Ty's new project Smile Pokemon and Beyblade Nanos would be beyond awesome as well '-'

I doubt it. Pokemon's owned by Nintendo, and God knows what Beyblade is owned by. Not by CN. The only way non-CN characters would be put in is if CN ask for permission to do so, and for Pokemon, considering it's owned by the oldest and biggest video game company in the world... Yeah, you can just guess how expensive that's gonna be.

Besides, this is Cartoon Network Universe, not Everything-in-the-world-cause-that-would-be-kinda-awesome-though-it'll-probably-make-computers-lag-more Universe.

EDIT: Thanks, Ven, for posting what I just said before I said it. Hate it when that happens!

Project: REVIVE - Page 15 2ibyiv5
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 am

Oliver wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:

I doubt it. Pokemon's owned by Nintendo, and God knows what Beyblade is owned by. Not by CN. The only way non-CN characters would be put in is if CN ask for permission to do so, and for Pokemon, considering it's owned by the oldest and biggest video game company in the world... Yeah, you can just guess how expensive that's gonna be.

Besides, this is Cartoon Network Universe, not Everything-in-the-world-cause-that-would-be-kinda-awesome-though-it'll-probably-make-computers-lag-more Universe.

EDIT: Thanks, Ven, for posting what I just said before I said it. Hate it when that happens!

Project: REVIVE - Page 15 2ibyiv5
lol np oliver our point is still the same
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 am

Ik but it would be awesome if they were in fusionfall. For example A Big Bang/Cosmic Pegasis/Pegasus Nano. Damage attack: Big Bang Tornado. Run Boost: Final Drive etc
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:45 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Ik but it would be awesome if they were in fusionfall. For example A Big Bang/Cosmic Pegasis/Pegasus Nano. Damage attack: Big Bang Tornado. Run Boost: Final Drive etc
lol it would be cool to see it in game ,but the chances of it to happening are pretty low to impossible speaking of which i'm going to contribute some concept art ideas to project r as soon as I get to work on them

Last edited by Venitos on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:48 am

XP
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:42 am

First,

I pretty much have to agree with Oliver and Ven (If you like that name for ya. '-')

Pokemon you can be sure it won't be in FF you probably thought that becasue it's ben shown on CN countless times.
Yeah i just realized that becasue when i was little i used to watch it on 4Kidz channel.. lucky me Project: REVIVE - Page 15 3402580550

Second,

Venitos....that is the most epic sig and profile pic (PP if you will) i have ever come across.

Great work! Project: REVIVE - Page 15 424776184
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 am

A.L.C. wrote:
I'd like to hear those ideas. By the way, I have been hard at work designing Gumball, Johnny Test, and Omniverse-based items. I'll also make some Chowder, Adventure Time, and Flapjack items, too. We'll need a lot of new items for the expansion. Here's a sneak peek of them:

[img(168px,126px)]https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Bloxx_10[/img]

Oh your idea gave me an idea...

Ok for Shocksquatch..

I was thinking the weapon could be a bit similar to brainstorm and swampfire cannons.

See the weapons look alot like the character its.self so the gun could be kinda like a lightning bolt in the image of Shocksquatch(SS)

For his back item hmm well does he have something for his back?

If he doesn't try adding to steel bolts that conducts electricity...or a cape. A cape seems similar

If i can get an image i'll try.

But tell me if those appeal.
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am

D Horror wrote:
First,

I pretty much have to agree with Oliver and Ven (If you like that name for ya. '-')

Pokemon you can be sure it won't be in FF you probably thought that becasue it's ben shown on CN countless times.
Yeah i just realized that becasue when i was little i used to watch it on 4Kidz channel.. lucky me Project: REVIVE - Page 15 3402580550

Second,

Venitos....that is the most epic sig and profile pic (PP if you will) i have ever come across.

Great work! Project: REVIVE - Page 15 424776184
Thx D you can call me Ven im going to try and draw some of the items that should be added to the game
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:29 pm

I've decided on the look for the Shocksquatch weapon. It will be a glove weapon and the picture should be up in 5 hours. I have a lot of designs. By the way, Ty, here's a website that could help with the design of Elmore. http://theamazingworldofgumball.wikia.com/wiki/Elmore
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Well good luck to all of you that are contributing to Fusionfall. Smile

I have my hands so i can only dream..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 pm

cool beans
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:10 am

Ray should be a villain on the comic.
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:26 am

This is the Shocksquatch weapon and 2 character designs I made, Lolly Poopdeck and Death.

[img]https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Shocks11[/img]

[img]https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Lolly_10[/img]

[img]https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Death10[/img]
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:28 am

Looks cool have you thought about the back items?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 am

awesome thats pretty awesome
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 am

Theres only one flaw.

That's with Death, his chains are missing

Other than that, thats cool. Project: REVIVE - Page 15 424776184
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:17 am

I put a Grim head on Death's belt. Just some humor like they did with Frankie. Also, there are some items that were bought in the Future that you can't get anymore. Could you bring back the hat vendors?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:23 am

I put a Grim head on Death's belt. Just some humor like they did with Frankie. Also, there are some items that were bought in the Future that you can't get anymore. Could you bring back the hat vendors?

Yeah, where they put the PPG on her shirt. And Mojo Jojo for her replacement in Destination: Imagination and Fusion Frankie.
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 am

I just signed the petition, I really do hope it works. They can't just abandon a perfectly good MMO, instead of giving up on it, why not nurture it and let it grow.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 am

Where can we sign up?

I guess I'm pretty late for this.. Project: REVIVE - Page 15 2107217253
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm

The link is on the website. He needs around 360 more signatures.
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:49 am

There should be a giant gavel weapon called "Hammer Thingy". Look on the CN website's Grim page. There's a video of Fred when he disturbs the court room while he's in the jury. The description could be:

"Fred Fredburger! Fred Fredburger! Fred Fredburger! Here you go... OW!"
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:49 am

There should be a giant gavel weapon called "Hammer Thingy". Look on the CN website's Grim page. There's a video of Fred when he disturbs the court room while he's in the jury. The description could be:

"Fred Fredburger! Fred Fredburger! Fred Fredburger! Here you go... OW!"

From Keeper of the Reaper... Good times...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:54 am

I thought it was the big boogey adventure..
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:05 am

D Horror wrote:
I thought it was the big boogey adventure..

No, no. Fred never mentioned a hammer thingy in the movie.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 am

It was a courtroom scene right?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top