Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Be Warned Those who have nightmares might be affected, if you cannot handle this you might wet the bed, has god like theories so be warned child.

Once I found out about Ed Edd and Eddy Highschool I became obsessed with my childhood favorite show. So today I decided to go on Google and look up random Ed Edd and Eddy stuff. As I typed in the word a result came up called Ed Edd and Eddy Theory . Intrigued, I decided to click on it and found this
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2075462/Ed/.
Upon reading this short story about the children all being in a sort of Limbo i became both appalled and fascinated. Appalled because of the dark nature of this story but fascinated by how well written the story was had it not been about Ed Edd and Eddy I would mistake it for a Steven King short story.
For those who didn't follow the Link:
The theory is about the Cul de sac kids being ghosts who's souls have been unable to rest and who are in some sort of Purgatory. Upon reading this I have been very interested in other cartoon theories so far I've found a:
Fairly Odd Parents Theory(Timmy is crazy kills Vicki, imagines cosmo and wanda)
Rugrats theory(Angelica is a schitzo who imagines the babies are still alive although they are dead.)
Smurfs Theory( communist Russia)
Phineas and Ferb( Candace actually is crazy and the boys do absolutely nothing)
These stories all remind me of a book called animal farm. Animal farm is a book written by George Orwell which describes the Russian Revolution through Animals. Like these Cartoon Theories Animal Farm was adapted from a beloved childrens story where animals take control of a farm.
What I would really like is for someone to recommend another cartoon theory that is actually good. I consider the Ed Edd and Eddy one to be the best Ive read so far, The Fairly Odd Parents being the worst. Ive already heard of the Pokemon one with ## Ketchum and im not interested.
Also I would like for others to read some of these and come back to discuss what you thought of these theories, make up some of your own. Smile
Just know that these theories ARE NOT real. This is pretty much FanFiction which shouldn't be taken very seriously. The only theory that I know to be true is the Danny Phantom one. This Is actually not a theory, the show is completely straight forward about the gruesome deaths and restless souls that haunt the earth now. There are even a few characters who gave their back-story such as Amber "Ember" McClain who's song depicts her committing suicide by burning herself alive. Danny Phantom creator Butch Hartman, who also created Fairly odd Parents, once commented to E entertainment on the dark subject matter of his show saying "...this show targets teenagers and young adults... although we do things in a way that will entertain children, we really are trying to portray a deeper truth than just a kid who fights ghosts..." 2006 kids choice awards.
That's all I really had to say about the real or not subject.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 am

yea i found the edd ed and eddy theory 2 months ago its amazing even for fan fiction and kinda makes sense.. i dont really got any others
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:34 pm

That DOES sound deep, dark, and interesting..

I might check that out...
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Undelos wrote:
That DOES sound deep, dark, and interesting..

I might check that out...

ya know it . The rugrats theory has its own song too.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm

The Pokemon 'Ash Being in a Com' one is just bull huckey.
I frequent FunnyJunk and found that thing in browsing, and I thought it was pretty cool.

I heard one that was pretty convincing about SpongeBob SquarePants being the centre of a Nuclear Reaction.
I don't remember it well, but apparently Russia (I think) launched nuclear bombs underwter to see their effects, and that radiation is where Bikini Bottom is placed. It explains that 'mutations' (SpongeBob being a sentient sponge, Mr. Krabs' daughter being a whale) and how a Pineapple can be underwater...kinda.

Another I read (which turned out to be 100% true) is that Adventure Time is placed after a Nuclear War that destroyed everything, which brought magic back to the world. Finn is most likely the last human left alive, though the Ice King is too (I think). The creator of the show confirmed this, and t is heavily evidenced in the show itself (the nuclear bombs and destroyed human things at the beginning of the intro, the nuclear bomb Finn uses in the imagination episode).
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Actually SUD, Pearl is adopted. Just thought I'd clear that up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Was that in an episode?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 pm

SUDoKu wrote:
Was that in an episode?

Spongebob magazine.
Back to top Go down

Awesome Lizardcomet
Awesome Lizardcomet

FusionFall Name : Awesome Lizardcomet
Level : 23
Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 am

I found some more on the internets.
The babies in Rugrats don't exist and are products of Angelica's imagination because her mother ignores her and her relationship with her father is shallow and parasitic. In reality, Chuckie died along with his mother, which is why Chaz is such a nervous wreck. Tommy was a stillborn, which causes Stu to sit in the basement making toys for his son that never had a chance to live, and the DeVilles had an abortion. Angelica couldn't decide whether the unborn child would be male or female and thus simply invented the same character in her head twice with different genders.

Manny was a decent guy with a wife and some kids who had gotten a job as a handyman in Sheetrock Hills after he and his family moved there. Manny was good at his job, while he didn't make a whole lot of money he was able to save a lot by building most of his house himself and doing all of the upkeep and whatnot for free.

One day while Manny was out working, there was an electrical fire in the house due to bad wiring and the house burned down, killing Manny's wife and children. Manny blamed himself and suffered a psychotic break.

Eventually Manny was released from the mental hospital and went to his workshop to find his toolbox and tools, a gift from his family when he became a handyman and the only memento he had of them. To Manny's surprise, his tools begin speaking to him and moving around the workshop. Manny realizes he doesn't have to be alone anymore because his tools are his friends. Manny forgets he ever had a family, replacing them with his beloved tools.

The other people in the town play along with Manny's madness because he was a decent guy and they feel bad for him, when he starts waving his tools around and speaking in different voices they react to the tools as if they were alive because they don't want to remind Manny of his loss.

This is why Manny is only ever called for very easy jobs like fixing one wooden stair or replacing a bar on a baby crib; the people don't trust Manny to do anything more difficult. It is also why Kelly gives Manny whatever supplies he needs without asking him for any money. Mr. Lowpart pretends to be a bumbling moron, but he actually makes sure Manny has enough to eat and that all of his bills are paid on time, since Manny is too busy playing with his tools to take care of things like this.

Garfield, the over-fed, pampered cat is actually a starving stray. His life of comfort and over-indulgence is the product of his simple, and aversive animal night. His body is able to survive the harsh winter nights in the open alleys because his mind denies this fact and instead tells him he's in a warm cat-bed. He survives the crippling hunger-pains of not eating for several days because his brain tells him that they're pains form eating too much lasagna.
Garfield in reality may even be regularly abused by humans and chased by dogs, thusly why in his delusions he's mentally superior to both the human and the canine he knows. He's already coping in the survival part of the brain, why not cope in the sociological one?
Anyways, theory goes that Garfield is in a family with Jon and Odie, and has interactions with all the other characters. However, this is all within his mind, as he suddenly wakes up from the nightmare one day, to find the real world a cold, desolate, and abandoned place. Where he once found food, he now finds nothing, and his warmth and shelter are completely devoid, as if the world has suddenly died.
Garfield cannot comprehend this, and begins hallucinating. Since then, all of the strips of Garfield have been created by his twisted imagination as he slowly starves to death in his abandoned house.
These theories are based on a Halloween short run in 1989.

If the cast of Charlie Brown had grown up, each of them would have indeed turned into very dark adults.
Linus would end up getting Sally pregnant in their teens, but Sally would not be mature enough to take care of the baby, and do to her own materialism and need for approval would opt our and decide to get an abortion. Linus would then carry around the blanket he would have given to his newborn child.
Lucy would grow up to be a sociopath. Everything she would do would be for her own gain. She would become a therapist to be able to revel in each others pain, and even make it worse by making them pay.
Charlotte Braun was killed early in childhood. (as implied by the creator himself)
Snoopy would eventually have to get put down, perhaps for biting his master. Woodstock will then sit on the dog house, not understanding his friend will never return.
Schroeder would never truly end up making his career in music. Being weighed down by his own genius, he would turn to a bitter life of alcoholism and reclusiveness.
Then of course, there's Charlie Brown. But there won't be much to tell, because he will kill himself even before adulthood. His friends are cruel and his parents aren't even there to comfort him. It should come to no surprise that this is his fate.
It all makes sense now, in a world where anything is anthropomorphic animals, buildings, even objects. Kleptomaniac foxes run wild. Dangerous rivers, mountains and cliffs are everywhere, and you "Have" to cross or climb them just to get to the darn grocery store! No "walking around" or stuff like that.
There is no safety in this world, you have rely on your wits and strength just to survive.

Which is why Dora and Boots always go off somewhere with no parent supervision despite they're only 4 years old. They're constantly getting into traps, and dangers, and climbing mountains and such. It's because their parents are forced to toughen them up in order to survive. It's the rule that world lives by.

Here's a link to another one called Ash's Coma: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ash%27s_Coma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 am

Snap awesome just owned yourthread Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Bo Ajaxbaboon

Bo Ajaxbaboon
Bo
Bo

FusionFall Name : Bo Ajaxbaboon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 468
FF Location : Sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:51 pm

I used to love ed edd n eddy...

But after I heard this story....I can never watch it the same way again...
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Dude its funny junk there are tons of trolls on there I may not believe unless there is some kind of proof or somethin but its intresting O_O and believable
Back to top Go down

Bo Ajaxbaboon

Bo Ajaxbaboon
Bo
Bo

FusionFall Name : Bo Ajaxbaboon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 468
FF Location : Sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 pm

ik its not real...
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 am

Adventure Time has alot of secrets but it still cool. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

bbandrae4ever
bbandrae4ever

FusionFall Name : Raven Magiccat
Female Posts : 2
FF Location : I'm not telling you!!

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 pm

I do think stories w/ that sort of mystery and proof behind it is really cool (even if it might not be true). I have a rumor I heard from my friend...but it's really inappropriate and bringing it up creeps me out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:40 pm

bbandrae4ever wrote:
But it's really inappropriate 
Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  Filepicker%2FVLhdKYnbSqM3pcdxFyPe_if_you_know_what_i_mean
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:48 pm

The charlie brown one etc. is propaganda. They're mostly idiot emo wanna be writers that sit at home all day and try to make people sad as well.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Dude danny phantoms like the best show ever lol i have the whole themesong memorized and i've seen em all in order Ed Face 

Haha but those are really cool, i love theories like that, whether they're true or not... it just kinda makes it seem magical in a way Razz whether it's creepy or not haha i just love all the different scenarios Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:39 pm

This thread again?
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:00 am

Welp. Because of recent events. Some may be new, some already mentioned. 

The Smurfs are Nazis/white supremacists/anti-Semites and they come to raid your home.
Donald tuck has PTSD.
Care Bears are Voodoo.
Aladdin takes place in the future.
Tom and Jerry is Nazi Propaganda.
Charlie Brown has Cancer.
Ash is in a Coma.
Dr. Claw is the original Inspector Gadget.
Magic School Bus kids grow up in Captain Planet.
WALL-E is a cannibal robot.
Fairly Oddparents are imagined by an abused boy.
Totoro is the Angel of Death.
Toy Story 3 is a Holocaust Allegory.

For more details:
http://flavorwire.com/411106/15-more-bizarre-kiddie-cartoon-conspiracy-theories

ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:22 am

Not a theory but in the last episode of Tom and Jerry they kill themselves it's a legitimate episode I was sad when I saw it I would link but I can't so just google if you are interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:53 pm

oh yeah I remember that.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm

this theorys.. are interesting but I dont see why many people put so much thought into making them up, it was a show to produce money and entertain. some have meanings some dont
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
this theorys.. are interesting but I dont see why many people put so much thought into making them up, it was a show to produce money and entertain. some have meanings some dont

Because...

1. Some shows are so weird, an explanation is needed. *Looks at Adventure Time*
2. Sometimes it's the only way to cure mass boredom.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:58 pm

thefusescape wrote:
The charlie brown one etc. is propaganda. They're mostly idiot emo wanna be writers that sit at home all day and try to make people sad as well.
lol dang this guy understands what I am trying to say lol, its like the people who theorized that the first person to go to the moon was a hoax
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised    Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised  Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy Cartoon Theories Viewer Discretion is advised

View previous topic View next topic Back to top