Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer)   Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 am

Chapter 25
"Where exactly are you going?" asks The Parrelel Universe Grumpy.
"I'm off to save these folk, by taking out the big boss, the Light user." Replied Wulf
"And you're thinking that this world will accept you if you save it once Wulf?" he said in a serious tone
"You know my name? Guess I must be famous" Wulf replies, as he walks towards Grumpy.
"You and I both know what happened to Grumpy , and you know what will happen to Critical X." said Parrelel Grumpy Taking out his big sword. "You were created on the day he died, or maybe he isn't as dead as everyone thinks."
"What are you trying to say?" asks Wulf as he stepped backwards.
"Swapping places with Grumpy, I'll admit that's clever, but putting 2 Grumpys in one parrelel world could result in chaos, though my powers revolve around the universe itself, how is it you haven't lost your life yet, obviously you must have done something to Grumpy, Isn't that right Rumoy." he replies.
"My universe was destroyed, I had no choice but to come here, we both share the power to neutrilize the world around us, but getting rid of Grumpy was part of the big plan I had, I was to take out this Rumoy and the Cruisader Of light. Grumpy was sent miles away from the explosion, but frozen in a-"
"Wrong" interuppted Grumpy "Your intentions were to freeze him, I stepped in and did something else. I sent him back in time, to meet the first Grumpy to ever exist."
"The Lost Engineer. I presume?" he asked.
"The very same. This is around the time where Grumpy's powers came from his own intelect." said Grumpy "I'll freeze this universes timestream and bring Grumpy, after learning the very abilities he needs to defeat the Light Cruisader and Rumoy."
"I'm still heading towards The Light Crusader." Wulf said as he ran towards the tallest building.
"Fair enough," Grumpy Froze Time, Everything around him was now highlighted blue, "Well, I better go find that Rumoy," As he nonchalantly walked towards Rumoy, he turns and looks at Lin-ea, her skin with bruises and cuts, he places his hand on her and heals her, quickly grabbing Rumoy and disapearing in a blue flash.
The Year Is 1987, Grumpy After The Explosion
"Ugh, what an explosion, wait where's Kiea. LIn!! What the..where...am I?" Grumpy stuttered as he slowly got up.
beautiful grass, trees as tall as building surrounding him, off in the distance a city is seen, "what the? This looks like something out of my history books, yeh, the Industrial Revolution or rather, industrialized Western civilization , Well I better-"
Crack! Metalic clinks and Cogs,
"I better go investigate" Grumpy whispered as he ran towards the commotion.
In a deserted factory, moss on the walls, true ruins in this time zone, a young man stands there , with his wrench, fixing all the mechanisms in the building. A little blue creature floats around him, a bloo nano.
"It's been 7 years hasn't it Bloo." said the young man, "Since the Legends and Lin-ea all died."
"Well, Lin-ea disappeared, she might be alive.." replied Bloo, "7 years, and you're still trying to build something as high tech as a time machine, she's gone Keitaro.." said the nano
"Just call me Grumpy, and yeah I know.." he replied
As Grumpy walks into the factory, and lays his eyes on the young man, wearing a brown and green infultrator set, a green hat, and boots with metalic parts. his hair black,
"Who are you?" Asked the young man
"I'm Grumpy, and you?" said Grumpy
"I'm also Grumpy, Though You should call me the Engineer." replies the Engineer. "I'm guessing you're from the future right?"
"You sure don't seem scared or anything, most people would freak out." replies Grumpy ans he takes out his hoverboard. "Do you know a Lin-ea?"
"Yeah, she's the rich daughter of the Shakar family, my closest friend, we were in a Group of Legends, we fought monsters and Aliens, no one else really bothers too since they don't think there will ever be an invasion." He said , his voice farely calm "Though she disappeared 7 years ago, I'm guessing she's been taken to your time, how else would you know her."
"Well you're pretty calm and smart, this means you must be like one of my ancestors or something, I guess this would change time itself." Grumpy replies
"If you think about it, if time was that easy to change and destroy, there wouldn't be any life or anything, time makes people do things through the course of its actions, messing up with the timestream doesn't seem so likely." Replies the engineer. "So where's your time machine? I have to rescue Lin-ea."
"I'm afraid I was sent here through some special phenomina, there is no actual time machine in my timezone, except for the time crane that only takes people and things." replies Grumpy.
"You're inlove with her too aren't you then.." asks the engineer.
"Hm whoa wait wha, well we have a daughter-"
POW
A swift punch to the face takes Grumpy down,
"Hm, got me off guard." he replies.
"You had a child with her... now I have a reason for taking you out," he replies as he takes out a sword from his stash of metalic items on the ground, "This isn't any regular sword, I'm sure there must be some magic in your time zone, this sword allows me to swiftly control metal and use them as projectiles or put them together to make animal like robots out of the metals, the sword isn't the only metal controling piece of equipment I have my clothing can also control metal and makes me move faster and stronger," his face has a cold stare, his eyes blank with anger.
"Alright, but this is a fight you can't win." he replies as he pulls out his light sword and lazer pistols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer)   Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:52 pm

YEH MAN THE LOST ENGINEER WILL HIT YOU WITH HIS CROWBAR BOYYYYY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer)   Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 pm

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
YEH MAN THE LOST ENGINEER WILL HIT YOU WITH HIS CROWBAR BOYYYYY

lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer)   Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 25 (Wulf and Rumoy, The Lost Engineer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top