Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 am

Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) Evilegrmpys
Rumoy and Wulf

Time Of Day Chapter 21
"Rumoy, forget those people get back here or I will activate your brain chip" commanded Dr Sch though a radio.
"Fine fine, beware of my return Critical X" he laughed as he wapred away.
The team rejoyces as they are victorius, only to be made turned into tears as Kiea explained what had happened to her father. Lin-ea's eyes now widened, she got down onto her knees.
"I'll fix Lanna for yo Lin.." said Oliver in a sad voice.
"Well with Grumpy gone, I'm basically the strongest again."said Kyle , "don't worry though, evil is overrated, Dane, teach me some dark magic,"
"Aren't you afraind of the dark voices that come from this dark power?" he asked
"Not at all, darkness helps you get an advantage, darkness helps you hide, darkness is power I can use to save everyone." he replied.
In a distance, the fire girl still walks.
"That dang robot, knocked me out cold, they took out Slim, I'm going back to the rondevou point, I'm sure the Doctor survived." she said quietly. Her leg bloody, her face bruised.
In the Critical X club, the members all pay tribute to Grumpy, each bidding him farewell.
Lin and Kiea stayed in their room, Kiea crying on her mother. "Looks like I can say goodbye to the past, but, that's not why I'm sad, I can't believe I can't see him laugh anymore.."
Outside Critical X. "I see... so you didn't die." Saffron says. Getting up and walking into the forest. "I'm on my way"
Oliver walks in on Zero and Zoe who were making out, the 3 of them panic,
"So so so sooorryyyy!"yelled Oliver "meeting at the center auditorium."
"Thanks alot oliver you made them stop making out."grumbled Dane
"How long were you standing the..." she asked.
-Awkward Silence-
They head towards the auditorium, "My fellow Xtremists, let's begin the training, so no one else ever dies here at Critical X, we will be the strongest warriors around, no one else has to die.!" announced Ray as the crowd of Xtremists cheer and agree. "Hom will lead the training, X and most of the members who don't train will be watching the progress, Let all who apose Critcal X fall!!"
The portals to the training dimmension open, all the members enter , leaving only X and Bella.
Through the time that flew, Ryuga's dragon can become armor, Kyle could control dark fire and lightning, Target could now teleport seperat body parts, Hom could now use 6 hands of hom at the same time, System could project forcefields shaped like armor, Dane can now release snakes and animals from his body, Zoe can now take out music notes that explode, Nova was not only a smoke bomb but now also a living flash bomb, or a flashlight, Zero now has a gun/sword weapon, Razor can grow hair from anywhere in his body rapidly, making a hair sword in his hand, Oliver can now hack into any computer, Undelos can now bring more drawings to life, spyro, Cartoon Bella and many more, Lin-ea and her duaghet Kiea can now take enery from the earth, not just electricity.
Months have passed, 5 to be exact, no sign of Grumpy or his remains. Saffron who wasn't mch of a member at Critical X would visit once a week to see his niece, "So. I heard the Scientist we all know and love is still alive, plotting revenge with his goon Rumoy," he told X, Xlr8 then tried communicating with Fusion Mod Hq, no answer,
At Mod.
"So is there anyway to turn on the power? This black out is killing me" asked Dexter
"Don't worry, just a few more hours, we need to house our recalling the future event anyways," replied Jake,
Fusion mod has slowly lost members and became a silent hang out, many soldiers were lost in the battle,
"This is all Critical X's fault, we were on top, now we're losing our men, Only a few of us are left, yet they're all happy, losing none of their members."
"Actually they lost Grumpy" she replied.
"I see, well now X will probably try to reach us," he said
Back at the training grounds,
"Alright ladies and gents, we have trained 5 long months, but X is telling me that the Professor might plan another attack" announced hom
"On Critical X?" asked Oliver,
"No.. On Fersona City, the capitol of the worl" he answered.
As the soldiers arrived home at Critical X, the gather in the hall of Xtreme, where all plans are discussed, A seat for every member, Saffron sitting in Grumpy's chair, they began discussing how the Scientist was heading towards the city, out for the presidents blood,
STOMP.
From the ceiling falls a man weaing a black wardrobe, consisting of a hood with wolf earsm and a mask that covered his face, black and white,
He spoke with a deep voice as he threw a video tape at X, "There's all the info you need on stoping the attack, follow those instructions and there will be no casualties, Dr Schrozengon is on the loose, and now he got the best fighters in the world, you won't be able to stop him, but It might be interesting to help. Even though I will need money for my services," he looks over at Lin-ea "Or a room with her. Rawr"
"Mommy I'm scared" said Kiea
"A mother, eh I don't need more problems on my plate lady." replied the man.
"So you will be apart of Critical X?" questioned X.
"Sure, I still want some cash, call me Wulf, I'm the Demon Breaker," said Wulf as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:36 am

Hmmmm nice chapter and btw everybody in fmhq didn't die at that site it's just the fmhq live chat is down and Jake is doing something. '-'
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 am

Good chap Yep
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:47 am

Does Wulf resemble Prince Wolfvoid, for any of you guys who remember him, and HEY WULF BOY ONE BOUNTY HUNTER IS ENOUGH!! yes me, and I'm the best of the best, besides watching people make out that is! lol Seriously
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Level : 36
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 am

…… not cool bro. Other than that, amazing chapter as always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 am

Troll Face

screen time, you won't want it sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Troll Face

screen time, you won't want it sometimes.
Ah grumps you cracked me up! Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)   Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 21 (5 months, Wulf crashes the party)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top