Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Hello!

Since "The 7 Legends" filming is complete I think it is a good time to start work on my FusionFall based series "The Invasion Begins", based on the novel I wrote (though I never took the time to post the whole thing on the forums).

What You Need to Know

If you are interested, and can be committed, in being in the series as a regular please PM me or post on this thread. Or you can pop in at some times in the series as a special guest star. I am going to start filming after the premiere of 7 Legends so be ready. Regular episodes will last 10 minutes and specials 20 minutes so when filming begins, I can finsish an episode in about 3-4 days, if everyone shows.

Series Overview

"The Invasion Begins" takes place when the Fusion Invasion first begins staring a young Officer and his friends. Ofcourse, before the Invasion, Officer is just a regular obnoxious teenager. He sneaks out of the house, goes to parties, breaks a few laws here and there. When the Invasion starts everything changes for young, dumb Officer. His parents, SACT agents, are kill by Fuse's minions. This changes his life. Officer mans up and joins the war in his own way, realizing the SACT has been corrupt by Father, who cares nothing of any individual. Officer and his friends fight to save the world and kiss a girl here and there to Cool.

Roles

Here are some of the roles I have thought up for the series though, I am always open to suggestions. I have not named any unclaimed role (with the exception of Aaron Omega) due to the fact that people who join will want to be themselves. If you can not be committed as a regular or guest star that is alright to. When ever you are able to film you can come online as a Plumber,SACT agent, Police Officer, shopkeeper, candy pirate, Urban ranger, Fusion spy, ect.

Here are some of the roles-

Officer-an obnoxious teenager who has no regard for the rules. When his parents die how-ever Officer must learn to man up in order to survive the war (played by Officer Second)

Sheriff Ultra- a police officer who chases Officer and his pals around Pokey Oaks whenever they are up to no good. When Officer leaves Pokey Oaks he joins the SACT and Razor has something very special for him. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Role 1- Officer's funny best friend. When his parnets die, Role 1, is there to confort him and is ready to journey the CN universe and help defeat Fuse.

Razor- Father's minion. Though the fusions may appear to be the threat at the present time, Father beleaves this is a perfect time to destroy the K.N.D and their allies. Razor infiltrates the SACT agents and becomes one of their top generals and is responciable for sending Officer's parents to their death.(Played by Undead Brad)

General Hero- A SACT general. Hero was a courageous general who was one of the best fusion fighters. Though he dislikes Officer for going off on his own to fight in the war, he respects them. Unfortunately his time as general was sort lived. He was assassinated by his own 2nd in command, Razor, who takes his place as general. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Cordelia (Possibly Role 4)- Officer's supporting friend that is a girl. She, along with Utonium, supports Officer when in his parent's death and is ready to travel the world with Officer. She kinda has a thing for Role 1. (Played by SUDoku)

Aaron Omega- an Urban Ranger. Officer, Utonium, and Cordelia meet this Urban Ranger along the border between Foster's Home and Prickly Pines and provides everything they need to fight fusions. Later is revealed to be present at Officer's Parent's death. Father of Baron Omega (Played by my other character La Titan)

Baron Omega- the runaway. Brad's father, Aaron, never showed enough attention to his son. He was always caught up in creating weapons and armor for the fusion war as a result of his wife's death. Brad then, feeling (like Officer) he could help out in his own way, ran away from home and traveled through the Wilds fighting off rouge fusions. He soon meets up with Officer and his friends when he saved them from an attack from Wild Stingers.(Played by Undead Brad)

Nova- Nova's parents never payed enough attention to him. When the Fusion war starts, Nova leaves his home in Marquee Row, and journeys to the Wilds. There he meets Baron Omega, a fellow runaway. He soon meets Officer and his friends when him and Brad save them form an attack from Wild Stingers. He and Officer have a dangerous mission to complete when they discover a important SACT secret.(Played by Nova Dragon)

Dr.Dragoon- the traitor. Dr.Dragoon started out as a dexlabs scientist. The good doctor was experimenting on himself on the hopes on improving the human body. But it ended horrible. Dragoon sprouted huge, Big Chill-like wings. Disgraced by his failure and outcast by his fellow scientists Dragoon runs away from Tech square and is found by Fusion Dexter. With nothing to lose, he reveals all of the Dexlabs secrets to Fusion Dexter. When it is discovered that Dragoon is a traitor he is cornered by Plumbers and jumps into a Infected lake transforming himself into a horrible fusion monster.(Played by Dragoongamer86)

Hom Choi-the cool guy. Hom is a cool, shady guy who reveals to Officer and his friends SACT dark past. He then watches over them as the continue to fight the war against Fuse.(Played by Hom Choi)

Kyle- the bad boy. Kyle never liked his parents and ran away from his home in Peach Creek Estates when he was only 8, before the fusion war. He then met Officer and the two became friends. That was until Kyle wanted the two of them to rob the Pokey Oaks North Express Train. Officer than fights Kyle and it is a draw. Kyle leaves Pokey Oaks and lives hidden in the Wilds. When the fusion war starts Officer and his friends find Kyle fighting some fusions in the Haunted Ridge. They assist Kyle and he claims he has changed. But has he really changed and wants to do his part in the fusion war, or does he just seek the chance to get even with Officer? (Played by Kyle Saturday)

The Beatle- The Beatle is an enourmous green creature who got mutated with fusion matter when the invasion first began. It was disovered by Kyle, in the Pimpleback mountains and it now follows him around doing his bidding.(Played by my 2nd character La Titan)

Lord Dane- Lord Dane is the leader of the separatists, a group of humans that joined with the fusions. The separatists beleave Lord Fuse is a god and as a god they must follow his every commmand. Lord Fuse had become very annoyed with Officer's little gang. So Lord Dane's main goal is simple. Bring Officer and his friends to their deaths.(Played by

Episode Overviews

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current Filming Schedule

Episode 1 is being filmed currently. When ever you are ready to be filmed please notify me IMMEDIATLY

The Offical Invasion Begins Scedule
We film every weekday from-
6-7 Eastern Time
5-6 Central Time
3-4 Pacific Time

NO ONE LEAVES BEFORE THEN

Last edited by Officer Second on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 pm

so this is going to be your youtube show about yourself, that as i said, want to be in
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
so this is going to be your youtube show about yourself, that as i said, want to be in
No there will be several main roles as i have said and sure you can be in it. Would you like to make your own role or pick one of the ones I have made?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
No there will be several main roles as i have said and sure you can be in it. Would you like to make your own role or pick one of the ones I have made?

hmmmm, i don't know, but since i like villains, are there any other evil roles besides father's minion, because i at the moment can't think of 1
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Kinda sounds like it's partly based of my series as well... Partly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Kinda sounds like it's partly based of my series as well... Partly.
I have not herd your series story line. Whats it about?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Hmmmm, i don't know, but since i like villains, are there any other evil roles besides father's minion, because i at the moment can't think of 1

ya there are more villan roles. There are a lot actually. I just have not put them in. I still don't know if people will want to be in this or not if you get what i mean
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

hmmmm, i don't know, but since i like villains, are there any other evil roles besides father's minion, because i at the moment can't think of 1

ya there are more villan roles. There are a lot actually. I just have not put them in. I still don't know if people will want to be in this or not if you get what i mean

ok, just suggest me some evil roles when you think enough people have joined
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Officer Second wrote:

It's basically about my character after leaving the Old Legends and trying to live a normal life until Fuse comes along.

The part where your series sounds like mine is the fact your series takes place at the start of the war.

My series takes place during the war itself. Though the first episode takes place at the very start of it. The 2nd episode will then introduce Nanos. So your series KINDA sounds like mine. Not much, but a bit.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 pm

It's basically about my character after leaving the Old Legends and trying to live a normal life until Fuse comes along.

The part where your series sounds like mine is the fact your series takes place at the start of the war.

My series takes place during the war itself. Though the first episode takes place at the very start of it. The 2nd episode will then introduce Nanos. So your series KINDA sounds like mine. Not much, but a bit.
Please don't sue me for plagirsm. The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series 4220710277 I didn't know I swear. I'm to younge and secy to go to jail. But seriously sorry if it sounds kinda like yours. Do you want to be in the series?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Please don't sue me for plagirsm. The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series 4220710277 I didn't know I swear. I'm to younge and secy to go to jail. But seriously sorry if it sounds kinda like yours. Do you want to be in the series?

No prob. You can use it. And sure.

Is it animated or filmed in-game?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm going to remove the quote button...
No explanation necessary. Ed Face
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Bye Bye quote button i'll miss you The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series 1773918582 And its filmed in game
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Bye Bye quote button i'll miss you The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series 1773918582 And its filmed in game

X you evil... person...! And, my series was going to be in-game too, but since things might get complicated, I instead went for animated.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Lol I was kidding.....I wanted to prove a point.....guess you guys still don't get it.... -_-
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Lol I was kidding.....I wanted to prove a point.....guess you guys still don't get it.... -_-

i knew you were just messing with us, i know everything
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series Squidl10
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:41 pm

hey i guess ill sign up
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Your Parents came from the SACT? X! I told you we was being followed AND YOU SAID WE LOST THEM IN MEXICO!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:47 pm

So so far I have Rock and Dragoon wanting to sign up. Any one else. And guys do you want to pick one of the roles I have up there or make your own?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:35 pm

i choose role 6, because it sounds awesome and evil
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Ok Officer like you said umm...

Hom is some cool shady guy who meets Officer guides him and tells him about the SACT's dark past... Then keeps a close eye near them... AND DOSE HEES OUN THANG!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Hom I have added your character to the roles. Dragoon, I have replaced Role 6 with your name. Also, when you fall into a Fusion Lake, do you want me to supply you a Lagoon set so you look like a monster?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:02 pm

I need to get myself a cool outfit!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 pm

HomChoi wrote:
I need to get myself a cool outfit!
Black Ace maybe?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Hmmm.... Ill figure something out.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Hom I have added your character to the roles. Dragoon, I have replaced Role 6 with your name. Also, when you fall into a Fusion Lake, do you want me to supply you a Lagoon set so you look like a monster?

yes, and if you want after that part with the fusion lake, i can wear something other than my normal evil look, i'll post a pic of the outfit i'm thinking of on the news pictures page later, but should i still wear my wings
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

yes, and if you want after that part with the fusion lake, i can wear something other than my normal evil look, i'll post a pic of the outfit i'm thinking of on the news pictures page later, but should i still wear my wings
What wings?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Officer Second wrote:
What wings?

my ultimate big chill wings, you probably haven't seen those on me yet, i'm wearing those wings in the pic i put on news pictures, last week
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Ok I think I could MAYBE fit in as a general sact agent of combat team / fusion matter control lol?

I would like to but I dont know you're username on FF Cool
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Dragoon you just gave me an idea. Since you are a dexlabs scientist, before you are paid by Fusion Dexter, you could be experimenting on yourself and sprout your wings. Then you run away with hate and anger and joins the Fusions. You will have to lose your wings eventually, when you jump into the lake.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 pm

I could use a Motorcycle Jacket? (Dark Blue version of Bad Max Jacket) Or a Black Ace yeah... If not I cna improvise... BTW ANYONE GOT A JIGSAW SHIRT? Its the same a smy Future starter shirt! I really wnat one so I can dress like Future me...
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 pm

I have lots of looks like a clockwork set

It looks like this

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series Clockwork-set
Its pretty neat
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Ok I think I could MAYBE fit in as a general sact agent of combat team / fusion matter control lol?

uh my ign is Officer Second (Look at my sig). If you would like to be a SACT general, think of a backstory for your character and tell me. Perhaps you could be a general who dislikes Officer and his friends for taking the war into a bunch of kid's hands. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Dragoon you just gave me an idea. Since you are a dexlabs scientist, before you are paid by Fusion Dexter, you could be experimenting on yourself and sprout your wings. Then you run away with hate and anger and joins the Fusions. You will have to lose your wings eventually, when you jump into the lake.

ok, but then again, when i fall in the lake, how would i lose the wings, wouldn't they just mutate more or something, and besides, i already took 2 versions of that outfit i'm thinking of, 1 with wings, and 1 with the dark cloak, so i'm gonna go post those on news pictures, tell me which 1 you like better
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

ok, but then again, when i fall in the lake, how would i lose the wings, wouldn't they just mutate more or something, and besides, i already took 2 versions of that outfit i'm thinking of, 1 with wings, and 1 with the dark cloak, so i'm gonna go post those on news pictures, tell me which 1 you like better
I have blue icy tradable wings just like you're red ones I may be able to sell them to you Razz
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

I have blue icy tradable wings just like you're red ones I may be able to sell them to you Razz

so, the color would change to icy cold blue as the mutation
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:52 pm

idk I just wanted to tell ya that so maybe you can get ideas the outline of' wings is icy blue
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

i know, i've seen the wings on other people, although that's the only idea for mutation of the wings that ouldn't require me to level up to level 29 very fast, as i have devil wings that i might wear at that level,
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Dragoon, I was thinking you could have 4 looks.

1- DexLabs scientist
This look is when you are a faithful DexLabs scientist, not yet evil. I was thinking you could wear a Johhny Test Labcoat.

2- Wings
This is when you are experimenting on yourself and sprout your wings. Same look just with wings.

3-Runaway
This is when you are recruited by Fusion Dexter to go back and steal secrets from Tech Square. You could wear the outfit you posted on News Pics.

4- Mutation
This is when you fall into the infected lake and mutate into a monster. Lagoon set.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Do u think sact agent would be good in this story? EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Do u think sact agent would be good in this story? The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series 3606388844
Dude SACT agents have a big role in the series. btw did you see my post?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Do u think sact agent would be good in this story? The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series 3606388844
I read beginning and roles

But ok is it ok if I can be General of SACT combat team and fusion matter control
(btw go look at my pics on news pictures one with SACT suit and awesome helmet / mask)
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Officer Second wrote:

1- DexLabs scientist
This look is when you are a faithful DexLabs scientist, not yet evil. I was thinking you could wear a Johhny Test Labcoat.

2- Wings
This is when you are experimenting on yourself and sprout your wings. Same look just with wings.

3-Runaway
This is when you are recruited by Fusion Dexter to go back and steal secrets from Tech Square. You could wear the outfit you posted on News Pics.

4- Mutation
This is when you fall into the infected lake and mutate into a monster. Lagoon set.

the johny test labcoat is perfect, but what pair of pants to go with it, and mutation, do i keep the wings, just with a different version, like regular big chill, and after that, should i continue with the runaway outfit, to hide the mutation, or am i just a mindless animal
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
I read beginning and roles

But ok is it ok if I can be General of SACT combat team and fusion matter control
(btw go look at my pics on news pictures one with SACT suit and awesome helmet / mask)
Apparently you didn't see my post. Its under your clock work pic
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:

uh my ign is Officer Second (Look at my sig). If you would like to be a SACT general, think of a backstory for your character and tell me. Perhaps you could be a general who dislikes Officer and his friends for taking the war into a bunch of kid's hands. Just a thought.
Oh.
Lol
well you can choose the backstory im not such a creative guy in thinking about backrounds for characters EyeBrows silent tongue
Whatever you think is best What a Face
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
the johny test labcoat is perfect, but what pair of pants to go with it, and mutation, do i keep the wings, just with a different version, like regular big chill, and after that, should i continue with the runaway outfit, to hide the mutation, or am i just a mindless animal

Dragoon we will figure it out as we go along
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

1- DexLabs scientist

2- Wings

3-Runaway

4- Mutation

I'd say something black, or any of the TOM Pants. If you do go for the TOM pants, don't go for TOM 1; those are my scientist pants.

Maybe Dr. Dragoon could appear in my new show too as another Dexlabs scientist along with me and most likely Dexterrocksthehouse (Can't remember her in-game name) if I ask her.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Oliver would you like to join the series? Ultra do you like the story I made you in the post below your clock work?

Last edited by Officer Second on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

1- DexLabs scientist

2- Wings

3-Runaway

4- Mutation

I'd say something black, or any of the TOM Pants. If you do go for the TOM pants, don't go for TOM 1; those are my scientist pants.

Maybe Dr. Dragoon could appear in my new show too as another Dexlabs scientist along with me and most likely Dexterrocksthehouse (Can't remember her in-game name) if I ask her.

you know if i appeared in your show, then if slim is also in it, that means i would need to be also, so being doctor dragoon, and slim's brainwashed commander means i would play 2 roles, unless you would want your show to take place before the slim brainwash revival
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top