Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 am

Ok so the show 'The Invasion Begins' Real thread has been filled up so if you want anything like characters info or old overviews go check them out!Otherwise this is the back-up thread.

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:20 pm

So Officer, where are you, cause I'm still stuck up here at Mount Black Head, I just want to take a pic here, and maybe grind some high level monster's for extra taros, and fusion matter, and then head home to my sweat Cul-Da-Sac.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Best. Video. Ever.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 pm

YO BRAD, LORD DANE IS BACK AND HE WANT'S TO BATTLE, SO COME ON OVER TO THE BATTLE THREAD, AND WE CAN HAVE OUR LITTLE WAR!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Yep, Lord Dane is still at Mount Black Head, with NOTHING TO DO!!!, Officer if you are listening please take my pic, and then show me my voice overall, I can't grind any monster, their to high leveled to defeat, the shop's have higher leveled items, and it's pretty boring just standing around, so yeah I just need the pic, and voice, that is all!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 pm

If you never have anything to do on Fusionfall... Quit thats what I done.

Im tire dof waiting for Fusionfall to get its act together
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Listen, I don't want to quit, but Officer I just need you to take my pic, then show me my voice, and what it sounds like, which I really want it to sound like Demonago, or something like that, but after the pic and voice, I wish to return to the Cul-Da-Sac.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Listen, I don't want to quit, but Officer I just need you to take my pic, then show me my voice, and what it sounds like, which I really want it to sound like Demonago, or something like that, but after the pic and voice, I wish to return to the Cul-Da-Sac.
Soy probablemente va a dejar de fumar pero no doy mi cuenta fuera porque el proyecto Wilts podría funcionar.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Soy probablemente va a dejar de fumar pero no doy mi cuenta fuera porque el proyecto Wilts podría funcionar.
well if you do then the movies done becasue there are so many problems about people quitting so really if you do quit movie is ....done
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:16 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
well if you do then the movies done becasue there are so many problems about people quitting so really if you do quit movie is ....done
Don't Worry Kyle, I would not dream of quitting, FusionFall is Boss, plus what are the chances of being the main villain again, I was just stating I was bored that's all, but if you like I'm still next to Zak Saturday, (your possible cousin, Kyle Saturday), just waiting for a pal to stop by and chat a while!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Don't Worry Kyle, I would not dream of quitting, FusionFall is Boss, plus what are the chances of being the main villain again, I was just stating I was bored that's all, but if you like I'm still next to Zak Saturday, (your possible cousin, Kyle Saturday), just waiting for a pal to stop by and chat a while!
oh i cani bored right now but im at the green maw racing for fusion matter and yes zak could be my cousin EyeBrows silent and also yeah ut would be sad if you left but it was towards brad XD.....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:27 am

Yeah, but Mount Black Head isn't all bad, and boring, I never been too it before, it's a cool place, I might explore it, but try not to get any fusions attention!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Yeah, but Mount Black Head isn't all bad, and boring, I never been too it before, it's a cool place, I might explore it, but try not to get any fusions attention!
hehe well good luck well really you can climb the trees in the area you are in like its pretty nice just go up to the treehouses and look out and it is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:33 am

Well, I'm going site seeing in FusionFall, be back on soon, later!
Back to top Go down

hoss apollojarrah
hoss apollojarrah

FusionFall Name : hoss apollojarrah
Male Posts : 1
FF Location : acorn flats giant tree

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm going to remove the quote button...
No explanation necessary. Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:15 pm

hoss apollojarrah wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm going to remove the quote button...
No explanation necessary. Ed Face
Hey, If you are a new member here, make a thread on the new members topic!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 pm

You Know Officer has been off for a long time, longer than usual, do you think he is coming back?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:28 pm

I thought you knew that his parents didnt let him go on extreme anymore.. They caught him going on here
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Everyone knows his parents hate the site Zero, but he usually sneaks on once every three days, it's been a week, I'm getting worried!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Everyone knows his parents hate the site Zero, but he usually sneaks on once every three days, it's been a week, I'm getting worried!
They may be watching him like hawks, or taken away his computer. Just please stop saying the same things over and over, once or twice is enough
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 pm

JEEZ!!!, Brad what the hey did I say twice that is so bad, I was just stating how Officers parents hate this site, I mean, why don't you stop talking in Spanish, you said it enough already!!!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
JEEZ!!!, Brad what the hey did I say twice that is so bad, I was just stating how Officers parents hate this site, I mean, why don't you stop talking in Spanish, you said it enough already!!!
I meant you saying for Officer to take your picture even though you knew he wasn't going to see it right away
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Dude, you are so off course, I just want to talk to him, I don't care about the pic, well not now at least, but you get me, you, Kyle, Nova, Dragoon, we all are waiting for him, I mean sure I want to hear my voice, and all but fact is I just want to see if he can stay on the site, he told if he got good grades, his parents will let him stay on the site, I'm curios!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:52 pm

not a complete estimation for officer can still get good grades(he sounds like that type that would) yet his parents still won't let him on.its a possibility but not 100% sure.....his parents don't sound like the type that would give stuff for good grades
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:47 am

well I explored all of Mount Black Head, and Officer please come when ever you can to help with my pic and voice overall!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
well I explored all of Mount Black Head, and Officer please come when ever you can to help with my pic and voice overall!
I can do it now if you want? Also, Kyle I'll be happy to redo your voice. I have a new system I want to try out. Brad, sorry I bailed on you the other day, would you like me to take your pic now?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:51 am

okay, meet me next to Zak Saturday,(who I found out is Kyle's cousin!)
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 am

Yo Officer I'm at Peach Creak Commons!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 am

Officer Second wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
I can do it now if you want? Also, Kyle I'll be happy to redo your voice. I have a new system I want to try out. Brad, sorry I bailed on you the other day, would you like me to take your pic now?
yeah make sure you do it with my improved version of my over plz!.....*puppy dawg eyes*
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:45 am

OH YEAH, LORD DANE GOT HIS PIC, but his voice is being done by officer now!!!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 am

Here is the evil Lord Dane himself. Kyle im going to get started on yours now. I got at least 20 min before my parents come home. Would anyone else want me to do there voice over. Remember to subscribe
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 am

Can you do mine?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Can you do mine?
Sure and make sure to bring your mok 5 set because that is what I filmed you in. Coming online now
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 am

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!, EVEN THOUGH I SOUND A LITTLE WIERD
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
THAT0 IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!, EVEN THOUGH I SOUND A LITTLE WIERD
Best evil voice I could find dude, they dont ecaccly broad cast "ow! Click here for an evil Fusion Fall voice"
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:04 am

NAHH MAN, WEIRD IS GOOD, WHETHER IT'S CRAZY, OR INSANE, IT ALL ADD'S UP TO EVIL, GOOD JOB BRO!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 am

umm again with the caps........ but anyway thanks officer for doing this.....also i think i subbed to you first from here! pretty cool if i say so myself......but the first one you did yourself? cause it sounds pretty cool when you say it unlike a dumb machine........but hopefully it will sound decent enough.....
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 am

mind doing my voice later, hmmm?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
mind doing my voice later, hmmm?
first we have to wait for brad i think.....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:22 am

He finished mine. for now. Plus I have to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:27 am

Undead Brad wrote:
He finished mine. for now. Plus I have to go somewhere.
oh you do? well if you do when he finishes you won't be able to hear till you come back Sad well don't die on us!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:37 am

Brad heres your 1st one. Hope you like it
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 am

yep I love it! I'm the best good looking! But I think his voice should be the one Kyle had before he wanted it to change
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 am

Undead Brad wrote:
yep I love it! I'm the best good looking! But I think his voice should be the one Kyle had before he wanted it to change
yeah officer i liked my old one too you did a great job why do you want it to be like this?your voice is better than a machine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 am

You Sure Brad? I liked that one but O well. ANyway heres Razor
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:48 am

I like my voice too, it's the perfect evil tone, WATCH OUT FUSION FIGHTERS, LORD DANE IS AMONG YOU!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 am

Officer Second wrote:
You Sure Brad? I liked that one but O well. ANyway heres Razor
hehe nice! again though i agree woth brad but its not my choice......but not to be a little rushtastic......but are you done doing my new one with my new overview? same voice please.....
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:52 am

Capster wrote:
I like my voice too, it's the perfect evil tone, WATCH OUT FUSION FIGHTERS, LORD KYLE IS AMONG YOU!!!
yup i am among them as your spy capster! i like that name actually! but yeah sorry friends i was always working for him even before i joined......
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:53 am

Ha, Razor, He thinks he is the evil, but is unaware of LORD DANE!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Ha, Razor, He thinks he is the evil, but is unaware of LORD DANE!!!
actually officer what happened to razor? last we heard of him was in townsville park when we heard him scream......HMMMMMMM...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top