Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok so the show 'The Invasion Begins' Real thread has been filled up so if you want anything like characters info or old overviews go check them out!Otherwise this is the back-up thread.

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Ha, Razor, He thinks he is the evil, but is unaware of LORD DANE!!!
actually officer what happened to razor? last we heard of him was in townsville park when we heard him scream......HMMMMMMM...
The Sepertists attacked Razor and the SACT and were hypnotised by Lord Dane. After Lord Dane was defeated in "Return to the City Part 3" he mysterously vanished. You will here more of what happened to him and the SACT in "The Mayor's Request" and the "Return of Razor" parts 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Ha, Razor, He thinks he is the evil, but is unaware of LORD DANE!!!
actually officer what happened to razor? last we heard of him was in townsville park when we heard him scream......HMMMMMMM...
The Sepertists attacked Razor and the SACT and were hypnotised by Lord Dane. After Lord Dane was defeated in "Return to the City Part 3" he mysterously vanished. You will here more of what happened to him and the SACT in "The Mayor's Request" and the "Return of Razor" parts 1 and 2.
oh ok thanks for the info! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 pm

So, yeah, we are almost near completion with pic's, and voice overall, i mean we already have:
.Razor
.Baron Omega
.Lord Dane
.and Kyle's is being edited
but what about, Hom Choi, Dragoon, Sudoku, Zero Knight, and all the other actors in the film?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
So, yeah, we are almost near completion with pic's, and voice overall, i mean we already have:
.Razor
.Baron Omega
.Lord Dane
.and Kyle's is being edited
but what about, Hom Choi, Dragoon, Sudoku, Zero Knight, and all the other actors in the film?
tat meh friend is a mystery....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 am

So yeah, now that my pic is done, my voice has been chosen, I think I'm ready for filming!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:35 am

Capster wrote:
So yeah, now that my pic is done, my voice has been chosen, I think I'm ready for filming!
woah woah slow your role we can't film till we are done with overviews and oficer is back which is a long way till its due filming is not so easy Capster....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:38 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Capster wrote:
woah woah slow your role we can't film till we are done with overviews and oficer is back which is a long way till its due filming is not so easy Capster....
Don't call me Casper, Cali!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 am

Capster wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Capster wrote:
Don't call me Casper, Cali!!!
ohhh Cal sounds like Kyle i like it but seem you don't like capster Capster.... not going to stop till you stop forgetting to not use caps!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:49 am

Dude enough of these spam wars between us, lets just bury the hatchet, (walks up and hands a hatchet and a shovel to Kyle, START DIGGING KYLE!)
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:52 am

Capster wrote:
Dude enough of these spam wars between us, lets just bury the hatchet, (walks up and hands a hatchet and a shovel to Kyle, START DIGGING KYLE!)
um no *walks away* yeah um no way i don't dig you can though! *drops everything and teleports away*
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:53 am

(Dane silently, walks away, murmuring ##)
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 am

So yeah, I know no films are complete, or even started, and people are just finishing there pics, and voice overalls, but is their a trailer on The Invasion Begins?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:21 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
So yeah, I know no films are complete, or even started, and people are just finishing there pics, and voice overalls, but is their a trailer on The Invasion Begins?
no and i told officer but he said no...
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 am

Well Okay, just curios, as usual.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Well Okay, just curios, as usual.
yeah its ok...
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:27 am

So, what voice do you want, like you said you wanted a new one, though I thought the first one was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
So, what voice do you want, like you said you wanted a new one, though I thought the first one was pretty cool!
when did i say that!? i said i changed my overview (my summary) and wanted him to change it not the voice......come on dude....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 am

Sorry, it's Ten O Clock down here in Jersey, luckily a Friday, so no school tomorrow, yeah I might leave soon to collapse on my bed and pass out!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:47 pm

So yeah, in school I was bored in math, so I was day dreaming about The Invasion Begins, cause nothing exciting is happening, and I came up with the most jaw dropping episode i could think of, you guy's wanna hear it?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
So yeah, in school I was bored in math, so I was day dreaming about The Invasion Begins, cause nothing exciting is happening, and I came up with the most jaw dropping episode i could think of, you guy's wanna hear it?
um ok sure why not?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay, Officer hope you like this!

EPISODE: The Undead Bride
It was a quiet morning in Down Town, the Fusion Fighters still in their condo, were just wakening up, until a call from the mayor came, Officer grabs the phone, and answer's what is the problem, the mayor tells that in the last twenty four hours, multiple earthquakes have happened through out the city, to Officer this was odd, the last recorded earthquake in Down Town was fifty years ago before the fusion war, Officer say's they will investigate. The Fusion Fighter's head over to City Hall, were the mayor was with a Dexlabs Scientist, the mayor tell's the young heroes that this man,(the scientist) knows where the multiple earthquakes are coming from, The Catacombs!, there the heroes take off, when the got to Nowhere, they find the entrance to the catacombs, and slowly head down. Nova, who is just behind Officer states they should head back, Officer denies this, Baron in the back then hears something, and the group jumps to the side hiding along a boulder, there a horde of Grave Worms trample down the tunnel and soon are gone, they continue there journey, "These Tunnels must travel all over the world!" states Baron, officer taking lead goes down further, followed by Nova, and Baron, but then Baron sees a wide crack, big enough to fit through, he heads down, he then hears a faint laughter, that grows larger, and larger, he sees a peep hole, and looks through, there with wide eyes, and a a chill down his spine, Baron spots, Lord Dane,"Our Grave Worms will soon tunnel to Down Town, and there the most horrific earthquake will erupt, leaving, a whole city in ruins, isn't that right, DEAR!" said Lord Dane, Baron in confusion "dear?" thought Baron, but there in the left corner, Baron is amazed to see Cordelia, back to life, just in front of him he sees Dane bow to kiss Cordelia. In anger he burst through the wall of the cavern, and throws a punch at Dane throwing him against a boulder, "You little RAT!" say's Dane and attacks, while Baron, and Dane fight, Officer, and Nova arrive and see Cordelia in amazement, and then in horror sees Lord Dane, " LORD DANE!!!" say's Officer, "GREAT NOW THE WHOLE SWARM HAS COME!" say's Dane in an insulting manner, Baron shout's "HOW DO YOU HAVE CORDELIA BACK TO LIFE, DRAGOON KILLED HER?", "Ah young Cordelia, or should you say, my new girl friend!" say's Dane " You see after being defeated by your gang, I visited The Eternal Vista to find good troops, but instead found her lifeless body,with no scars, nor bruises, she was perfect, and so I brought her to life!" states Dane, "It's True, he would only bring me back to the living if I traded to his side!" states Cordelia. Why Cordelia, Why?" say's Baron, " IT was the only way!" say's Cordelia, Baron then rushes Dane, and blows a kick at his chest knocking him against the wall, "Let's take this dirt Bag to justice" say's Baron, "No!" shouts Cordelia, he may be evil but he is my only way of life" say's Cordelia, who helps Lord Dane up, and the walk out a second cavern, in a whisper Cordelia say's"I'm Sorry!", "Should we go after them?" say's Nova, "NO let them go!" say's Baron, "But for now we need to stop those Grave Worms!" say's Baron, and with that the Fusion Fighters hunt the horde down, and destroy's them all, " Well we had some drama, and some action, but I think we can leave the Cavern now, this place is giving me the creeps!" say's Nova, "Yeah Okay!" say's Baron, who drops one tear, "Good Bye Cordelia, till we meet again" states Baron.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

not to bring you down but brad does not like her it is utonium who does...... and that is not all of us and what season is this in?! you must be organized and correct otherwise it kinda doesn't make sense.....so yeah.....4.2/10 sorry didn't like it... Sad
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm

It's cool, I just need to edit it that's all, learn from your mistakes you know!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

A few things everyone Mainly you Kyle

Kyle, I was wondering if I could change your voice. I did your voice before I did my voice system, your previous voice is actually my voice, so that is the reason why. Also, I was wondering, since im remaking your voice over, if I could do it myself so you seem a bit evil but still a good guy if you get what I mean.

And anyone whoes voice over I have not done, who would like a voice over, please notify me and I will take your screen shot. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Officer Second wrote:
A few things everyone Mainly you Kyle

Kyle, I was wondering if I could change your voice. I did your voice before I did my voice system, your previous voice is actually my voice, so that is the reason why. Also, I was wondering, since im remaking your voice over, if I could do it myself so you seem a bit evil but still a good guy if you get what I mean.

And anyone whoes voice over I have not done, who would like a voice over, please notify me and I will take your screen shot.Thanks!Thanks!
um XD im special EyeBrows anyway yeah i like it when you do my voice cause machines don't do emotions so yeah can you do my improved version as well? i really want it like that....so can you?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

officer? did you get cought or are you working on mine?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

So Officer, how many more actors need to do there voice overalls, cause I'm ready to film ('BananaRock')
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm

I missed a lot '-'
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm

nova dragon wrote:
I missed a lot '-'
yes yes you did......if we ever need you ill go on FMHQ ok? promise! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 am

Hey can I become 1 of the main roles? my name will be Ray Kishatu and his history is that when I was 4 years old, I had one dream, and it was to become a hero just like Samurai Jack. Then when I turned 5 years old I was able to join in Karate, Martial Arts, Wrestling, and Boxing. And then came sports like Football, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field. Every sport I was in I trained day and night to become a Hero. Then eventually when I was 9 years old, I got and invitation to join the Academy. When I joined I wanted more than basic and advanced training, I wanted REAL challenges. Ben, Finn, and Rex accepted my request of challenges. When my fiercome challenges I had difficulties as well but if I fell down or got hurt, I gritted my teeth and got back up and began again. I never gave up and eventually I came and passed the challenges. But as we all know, Fuse had arrived not so long ago. He launched an attack on my home city Tech Square. Every family member, every citizen, as killed because of Fuse. At the that point I was on a School Field Trip at Mt. Blackhead. But when I discoverd what happend I wanted revenge and wanted to stop Fuse once and for all. As well my motivation of becoming a hero just rose off the charts. Ray Kishatu will help in defeating Fuse once and for all. I then joined the Fiusion Fighter and then proved, I became 1 of the strongest Fusion Fighters of All Time. And thats when the True Invasion Began.

Last edited by Super Angryray on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Hey can I become 1 of the main roles? my name will be Ray Kishatu and his history is that when I was 4 years old, I had one dream, and it was to become a hero just like Samurai Jack. Then when I turned 5 years old I was able to join in Karate, Martial Arts, Wrestling, and Boxing. And then came sports like Football, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field. Every sport I was in I trained day and night to become a Hero. Then eventually when I was 9 years old, I got and invitation to join the Academy. When I joined I wanted more than basic and advanced training, I wanted REAL challenges. Ben, Finn, and Rec accepted my request of challenges. When my fiercome challenges I had difficulties as well but if I fell down or got hurt, I gritted my teeth and got back up and began again. I never gave up and eventually I came and passed the challenges. But as we all know, Fuse had arrived not so long ago. He launched an attack on my home city Tech Square. Every family member, every citizen, as killed because of Fuse. At the that point I was on a School Field Trip at Mt. Blackhead. But when I discoverd what happend I wanted revenge and wanted to stop Fuse once and for all. As well my motivation of becoming a hero just rose off the charts. Ray Kishatu will help in defeating Fuse once and for all. And thats when the True Invasion Began. Ray Kishatu is 12 years old now as well.
Not a bad overview!and ofcourse you can join. So would you like to be one of the Fusion Fighters or a Rouge like Aaron Omega?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
Hey can I become 1 of the main roles? my name will be Ray Kishatu and his history is that when I was 4 years old, I had one dream, and it was to become a hero just like Samurai Jack. Then when I turned 5 years old I was able to join in Karate, Martial Arts, Wrestling, and Boxing. And then came sports like Football, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field. Every sport I was in I trained day and night to become a Hero. Then eventually when I was 9 years old, I got and invitation to join the Academy. When I joined I wanted more than basic and advanced training, I wanted REAL challenges. Ben, Finn, and Rec accepted my request of challenges. When my fiercome challenges I had difficulties as well but if I fell down or got hurt, I gritted my teeth and got back up and began again. I never gave up and eventually I came and passed the challenges. But as we all know, Fuse had arrived not so long ago. He launched an attack on my home city Tech Square. Every family member, every citizen, as killed because of Fuse. At the that point I was on a School Field Trip at Mt. Blackhead. But when I discoverd what happend I wanted revenge and wanted to stop Fuse once and for all. As well my motivation of becoming a hero just rose off the charts. Ray Kishatu will help in defeating Fuse once and for all. And thats when the True Invasion Began. Ray Kishatu is 12 years old now as well.
Not a bad overview!and ofcourse you can join. So would you like to be one of the Fusion Fighters or a Rouge like Aaron Omega?
Fusion Fighter
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Awww Yeah!!!, we got are last actor, we are good to go, sup new guy, you might not know me but I'm Dane Dweller, or other wise known as Lord Dane, Officer will tell you what to do, where to be for filming, and stuff.
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Officer im going to have to quit if ray is in the show he trash talked fmhq and about 7 legends.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm

nova dragon wrote:
Officer im going to have to quit if ray is in the show he trash talked fmhq and about 7 legends.
*large gasp* GASPPPPPPPPPPPPP HE DID?!?!?! how dare that little punk he is now out! no one trash talks the best forum and X's movie! well now thats done.you won't qwuit wight?*puppy dawg eyes*
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Not unless officer declines his char.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm

nova dragon wrote:
Not unless officer declines his char.
*puppy eyes gone* oh thanks nova! ill tell him when he comes back!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 pm

So, Ray's out, Nova's in, cool, cool, as long as we are ready on actors I'm okay!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 pm

So Officer, is Ray gonna join, because he seems cool, and he would fill role 1!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
So Officer, is Ray gonna join, because he seems cool, and he would fill role 1!
but then nova would quit so really its a win-win/lose-lose situation....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 am

Point taken!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:13 am

lol I havent look at this thread in a week I am wondering why all of u still post on it O_O
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:14 am

Zeroknight wrote:
lol I havent look at this thread in a week I am wondering why all of u still post on it O_O
cause we want....really you don't have to.....its just us we post what out mind says....
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am

I really never dised it. all I remember that was when I was in the scene, we were dancing at a burger stand for about and hour so.....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 am

This is a ruff choice, let the new guy in and fill in our last role, or loose some one and have another role open again, we should put this to a vote!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:36 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Just for the reminder on my Char
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
This is a ruff choice, let the new guy in and fill in our last role, or loose some one and have another role open again, we should put this to a vote!
but me and nova have a rivalry and we need nova for alot of episodes.. wjile the story is not new for nova and already has episodes after himself while ray doesn't... just to avoid work we keep nova!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 am

Super Angryray wrote:
I really never dised it. all I remember that was when I was in the scene, we were dancing at a burger stand for about and hour so.....
wait you were at the buger joint with officer nad other people?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
wait you were at the buger joint with officer nad other people?
Yes at Pocky Oaks North yes we were dancing at a burger joint for like an hour or 2. I was in that scene and it seemed pretty boring to be dancing at a burger joint for an hour or 2. And I thought that was the whole movie so of course I thought it was going to be boring. But I'm sorry anyways but still my Role for Ray Kishatu is going to make an epic addition to the series you can count on that for sure.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm

So Officer, it has been a while, Ray wants to play role 1, let him join, Nova mature and don't quit because Ray said one part of the seven legends film got boring! also I am ready to film, along with some other's, hope you read this post, also go to the Fire Pits, and there is a monster known as a Freakasuarus Rex, it is a T-Rex, covered in Fusion Matter, that creature can play Rex, so again hope you read this post, and please help finish our voices, and pics!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top