Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok so the show 'The Invasion Begins' Real thread has been filled up so if you want anything like characters info or old overviews go check them out!Otherwise this is the back-up thread.

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 am

Bcuz Ryuga and L-Drago are awesome.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:51 am

Instead of letting you guys do the work i'll just do these myself and include the website with my creations. If that's cool with you guys.

Here's one for Grumpy and I'll make one for anyone else.

Grumpy's:The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 2882647

(Sorry that it doesn't animate idk what's wrong with that. seems like the only one.)

Also,
Ray i've been playing with it and i added my own effect to the animation:

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 2882652
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:07 am

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 2882597

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 2882647

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 2882652

NOw that i think of it, I'm pretty impressed with only the first 2. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 pm

So when do you plan on filming Offcer. Xmas Break is almost coming to an end, na dI have a change in accs now so....
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:03 am

Dude... I'm gonna just say this... At this rate, FusionFall: The Invasion Begins Series isn't gonna launch for episodes upcoming summer... *sigh*
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Okay guy's Officer has sent me the next episode of season three, journey to the falls, part one, so yeah, just an update!
Journey to the Falls part 1#
BEWARE THE DARKLANDS! The episode begins with officer waking up at the Morebucks Penthouse, to his parents warnings, that he received after Lord Dane was defeated at the great machine. Ray enters the scene and tells Officer, that the mayor would like to see the entire team at City Hall. The Fusion Fighters set out to see what the mayor needs. The mayor then reveals as the team arrives, that after the skeletons, the ones at Offworld Plaza, were defeated, Dexlabs Scientist did an energy search for Lord Danes presence in the city. Nothing was found, so they expanded their search, and found something disturbing, something similar to Danes power had appeared in Forgotten Falls, Officer thoughts are revealed to the viewer. Officer had wanted to go to the mystical place for some time for several reasons, the last remaining Forever Knights base on the planet was there, which was linked to the mysterious assassin. The magical power of the Mysterious Dungeon at Cordelia's funeral was also at the falls, and the most importantly, Forgotten Falls was the borderline between Monkey Mountain, and the Darklands. The Fusion Fighters told the mayor, that they would leave immediately, and also they put Hom's old friend, Commander Role, new leader of the SACT, in charge of protecting the city, while the Fusion Fighters were gone. Meanwhile at Providence HQ, the alarm suddenly sounded throughout the base, providence agents drew their guns as they ran to it's source, that's when a large claw came out, and knocked the agents to the ground, Dr. dragoon has escaped, and was seeking revenge against the Fusion Fighters, for handing him over to Providence, and now it was time for a return. Dragoon headed to Orchid Bay for the SACT outpost, the very place he was held prisoner to the scum Razor. He had heard a new leader was there, an old friend of the Fusion Fighters, he striked the base, and took out it's guards, and soon reached Commander role, he demanded the Fusion Fighters location, the commander gave the directions, toward Forgotten Falls, and so Dragoon left. The Fusion Fighters were at the bus station near Goats junkyard, and would soon walk to Fosters, but were soon ambushed by some fusions, the team attacked, and so they battled, until Dragoon, appeared, and knocked Ray, and Baron, aside, the team were unaware of his return, and were also still being attacked by the fusions, after killing off the creatures, they attacked Dragoon, and so he fled, the team thus continued to walk on their journey, while Dragoon stalked them from the shadows, but neither the Fusion Fighters, or Dragoon were aware that a third group was watching them, the masked men, and dark knight from earlier on.
well there you go, Officers episode!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 pm

cool ep. '-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 am

Firery letters me likey horror can u make some that says The Target Pretty Pleasee
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:47 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Firery letters me likey horror can u make some that says The Target Pretty Pleasee

The TargeT

I could do it in a different font or you could do it yourself.

http://cooltext.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 am

Snap this is awesome imma change my memebr thing tmmro (ik x has to do it but i will make one)thanks mr horror
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:07 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Snap this is awesome imma change my memebr thing tmmro (ik x has to do it but i will make one)thanks mr horror

Yeah.

Target

Could be something like that..

NOTE: Not an actual rank. Plus i didn't use any clip art. Obviously.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:12 am

Have you thought about using Gimp, Photoshop, or Picasa?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 am

Wow thats awesome d i might use that once lemme see what else i can creatw
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:21 am

Samurai Ray wrote:

I have Picasa. It's alright i guess.
Picnik is better. (It has special effects and better tools)

Photoshop i use when i started to draw because i HATE Gimp.

I don't know why i just don't like Gimp all that much.

Sorry Grumpy don't hit me with a birthday cake. The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3482874930
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:50 am

Xtreme Razor wrote:
Samurai Ray wrote:

I have Picasa. It's alright i guess.
Picnik is better. (It has special effects and better tools)

Photoshop i use when i started to draw because i HATE Gimp.

I don't know why i just don't like Gimp all that much.

Sorry Grumpy don't hit me with a birthday cake. The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3482874930

:O

its ok I hate gimp too
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 am

I use Photoshop. Well I did before I got a new laptop. Won't work on here for some reason. Sorry guys, guess I'll have to colour my comics traditionally. Yep, with pencils. I would use pen, but I haven't got enough bright colours. Don't worry, I'll ink them! With pen. Oh, the good ol' days!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 am

when did this turn into a discussion about art programs
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
when did this turn into a discussion about art programs

Just now. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 am

Im lost.....again Jelous y u so good at art LIES
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:40 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:

Cause Undelos, Grumpy and I are awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:41 am

Logical enuf Think im watching u guys tho LIES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:

Cause Undelos, Grumpy and I are awesome.

haw yeh, that's the only logical explanation,

Grumpy logic,

Who knows what is gonna happen to this show Seriously
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Did u all check ur messages?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm

there was nothing there #forever alone jk The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3243382769 The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3243382769 The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3243382769
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Zoe got hers!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:24 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
there was nothing there #forever alone jk The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3243382769 The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3243382769 The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 3243382769
Sorry Target only members of the series got the pms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Officer Second wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:

series only? I thought we were all gonna chat!

No me gusta
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa42CTtur66WPOIt72cRDtJ1gewfo54zC7ZxiKJ8pGa6wsICvZw-YJJVqAlQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Officer Second wrote:
MovingXtarget® wrote:
nah its cool but next series i wanna be in The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 201300138
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Do you want to join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 pm

YESSS The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 201300138 The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 201300138 dinklebrg better not ## this up
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Officer Second wrote:
woah finally! ALso sorry for being late kinda woke up late so we are we meeting?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:44 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
YESSS The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 201300138 The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 201300138 dinklebrg better not ## this up
Lolwut ok... who do you want to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Name:Cloud Mako

Part Time:Assassin,Bodyguard and Soldier

Class:Reaper (Deadliest Swordsman alive)

Unique Power:Power of The Phoenix (This abilty is a deady strike which coats his blade with phoenix flame)

Magic: Phoenix Fire and Dark Lightning

Pet:Phoenix

Personailty:Solitary,Serious and sometimes happy

Bio:When
cloud was little he had no one.His mom and dad were dead and his whole
Bloodline died.(one of your charecters) found him and trained him with the power of
light.One day he found a pheonix egg which gave him the power of the
phoniex The strongest fire in the world.Than he found out who murdred
his parents and a darkness arose that dane never saw.Than he bagan to
channel his darkness into his ligning thus making Dark lightning.He has
been with (one of your charecters) forever and has now betrayed him and will kill him no
matter what.He is fuse ressurected Cool

You like my charecter?I use the same thing for every book i am in lol

Btw i wear a trechcaot with swords and twin pistols and i can teleport and use lighning based abiltys
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Woah target post overload, great idea just how can I film that in game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Woah target post overload, great idea just how can I film that in game
thats up to you do what you want yor excersise complete creative control over my charecter the trenchcoat can be the clockwork out fit the sword can be the stone sword and the pheonix can be...well i have no idea
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:57 pm

@ Target well yeah I like that bio, and maybe the person that trains you could be Dane because he is the only one in the series that controls darkness maybe it could be a seperist admin/sage? JUst some ideas bu good char nonetheless good char! Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
@ Target well yeah I like that bio, and maybe the person that trains you could be Dane because he is the only one in the series that controls darkness maybe it could be a seperist admin/sage? JUst some ideas bu good char nonetheless good char! The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 2628456867
yeah it was actually orgianlly dane bt i wasent sure if he was in the story so i just said w.e charecter he wants...sounds good though thank you The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 976985968
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm

You can create the character what ever way you like I just. Have a few rules; make sure it fits in with the series(you can readover the episode overviews), make sure it'd something I can film, and make sure you have the items for ur costume
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Officer I didn't get my PM if im still in the Invasion Begins. The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 1786228450
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

hm okie dokie question does dane ever die in the story?Maybe i can avenge him than to learn he never died The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 1415013262
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

@Kyle he could be the High Priest?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

@ Tarhet No prob I just think it's cool heh sounds like mine a little cause my family is all dead, and the one who kinda trained me is officer But my character is sorta looking for revenge on him for saying no when Kyle wanted to rob the express but officer didn't though yours is still different and pretty nice!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

Officer Second wrote:
Yeah!But who's the High priest in the series?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:05 pm

@Razor sorry man I've been gone awhile forgot u were in it my fault. Who did u play?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm

I think i remember something about an admiral.

And i had another part. I think it was leading the separatists (the people dressed in red and black) I can look it up if you want,
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Yeah!But who's the High priest in the series?
Read over the episode Blood Ritual
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Xtreme Razor wrote:
I think i remember something about an admiral.
'
And i had another part. I think it was leading the separatists (the people dressed in red and Ed Hungry black) I can look it up if you want,
O that's right u were general hero and sheriff ultra, zero's old role
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Spoiler:

Ok i read through it and
the part that says
,"Suddenly, a dark and cloacked man steps into
the Sepertist circle, carrying a dagger. He is about to kill the
campers. That is when Baron and Nova jump out into the Sepertists ring
and Officer yells, "Run!" Is the dark cloaked man.. Me?

EDIT: Yeah but Zero is on more often and he has an account so he could take the part back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm

idk officer figure out a way to get me in the story u can contort my charecter as much as u want Smile
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Target want to be the High Priest
'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top