Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 am

What ever stuff I typed down here, I have removed to make room for this.

Since this is the most off-topic thread EVER, just talk about anything. The video, Australia, Charmander, ANYTHING!

Wha? I don't think this topic can be brought back to... topic now. Especially cause there wasn't much to talk about in the first place.

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:08 am

do not insult america, and if anything, if i miss an episode, which is rare, i usually just watch it on youtube if possible, i don't really watch them on the website
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
do not insult america, and if anything, if i miss an episode, which is rare, i usually just watch it on youtube if possible, i don't really watch them on the website
hey you should go online because officer wants to film
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 am

Sorry, I just get worked up when one country gets something awesome and the rest of the world doesn't.

And Dragoon, that's kinda what I do sometimes, but usually it's in the lowest quality possible or has been taken down before I get to watch it.

And Kyle, I guess he might... this is why Boxman should've run for president again.

Yes, The US gets some love (Which makes me jealous at times). You guys have Smosh, Comic-Con, a pretty interesting history and not to mention you guys get stuff like movies, TV shows and some games before the rest of the world. Even if it's a "world premiere", you get stuff days or even years before everyone else. Remember the Ed, Edd n Eddy movie? The trailer said it was a world premiere, and that was back in 2009. We got the movie in either 2010 or 2011!

Not to mention the fact you have pretty good weather, and you're never hungry cause there's a McDonald's in every town! Count yourselves lucky! Ok, I guess we have a McDonald's practically everywhere as well... Better weather then. I suspect you even get more snow!

I blame something. I don't know what I'm blaming, but I'm blaming it.

I guess I should feel good at the fact we've had Boris Johnson as the mayor of London twice in a row, now. We just love him! He's like the mayor of Townsville! In terms of smarts. He also reminds me a bit of Brian Blessed.

And then we have Prince Phillip, Stephen Hawking and Russell Howard.

So, it's almost fair. You give us a better CN website (Did I mention you've got more games? Yeah, that's why I never use the UK version), and I'll forget this whole thing ever happened. Maybe a cookie as well.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 am

Oliver wrote:
Sorry, I just get worked up when one country gets something awesome and the rest of the world doesn't.

And Dragoon, that's kinda what I do sometimes, but usually it's in the lowest quality possible or has been taken down before I get to watch it.

And Kyle, I guess he might... this is why Boxman should've run for president again.

Yes, The US gets some love (Which makes me jealous at times). You guys have Smosh, Comic-Con, a pretty interesting history and not to mention you guys get stuff like movies, TV shows and some games before the rest of the world. Even if it's a "world premiere", you get stuff days or even years before everyone else. Remember the Ed, Edd n Eddy movie? The trailer said it was a world premiere, and that was back in 2009. We got the movie in either 2010 or 2011!

Not to mention the fact you have pretty good weather, and you're never hungry cause there's a McDonald's in every town! Count yourselves lucky! Ok, I guess we have a McDonald's practically everywhere as well... Better weather then. I suspect you even get more snow!

I blame something. I don't know what I'm blaming, but I'm blaming it.

I guess I should feel good at the fact we've had Boris Johnson as the mayor of London twice in a row, now. We just love him! He's like the mayor of Townsville! In terms of smarts. He also reminds me a bit of Brian Blessed.

And then we have Prince Phillip, Stephen Hawking and Russell Howard.

So, it's almost fair. You give us a better CN website (Did I mention you've got more games? Yeah, that's why I never use the UK version), and I'll forget this whole thing ever happened. Maybe a cookie as well.
Games don't really count because well dude im talking about economy.also really comic-con, and smosh? That's not love its just people.....In comparison we suck everyone is better than us.....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Games don't really count because well dude im talking about economy.also really comic-con, and smosh? That's not love its just people.....In comparison we suck everyone is better than us.....

Eh, I guess you're right. Though despite pretty much everything, the US is kinda cool.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 am

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Eh, I guess you're right. Though despite pretty much everything, the US is kinda cool.
Well i can't change your opinion unless you move here....You guys have some cool guys too like the cuBOYd and the slow mo guys they're preetty cool but not as cool as the runaway guys! cheers EyeBrows I also am planning on going to pax next year! EyeBrows cheers
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Well i can't change your opinion unless you move here....You guys have some cool guys too like the cuBOYd and the slow mo guys they're preetty cool but not as cool as the runaway guys! cheers EyeBrows I also am planning on going to pax next year! EyeBrows cheers

Yeah, you have TheRunawayGuys (I love it whenever Jon keeps trying to kill everyone. Especially Chugga!), though I've never heard of the others...

But yeah, this is why I want to...

Take the UK...

CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) 62223

And push it somewhere else!

Preferably closer to the US. Maybe next to Jamaica. I like Jamaicans.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:25 am

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Yeah, you have TheRunawayGuys (I love it whenever Jon keeps trying to kill everyone. Especially Chugga!), though I've never heard of the others...

Take the UK...

lol alright so just push it!...JK
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Well i can't change your opinion unless you move here....You guys have some cool guys too like the cuBOYd and the slow mo guys they're preetty cool but not as cool as the runaway guys! cheers CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) 3606388844 I also am planning on going to pax next year! CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) 3606388844 cheers

Take the UK...

lol alright so just push it!...JK

Weren't we talking about a song Kyle?

Anyways sometimes the U.S. -where i am- get stuff that already happen in other places..-man im late-
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:40 am

Why blame me i didn't start it!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 am

Said the dude that said PUSH IT!! -whoops to much-..-

Anyways.. Arrow
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:46 am

D Horror wrote:
Said the dude that said PUSH IT!! -whoops to much-..-

Anyways.. Arrow
Push it what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Alright guys, calm down.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 pm

first of all i dont get any full episodes online maybe about 3 which are like all the way to the shows 3rd season. second dont be p.o about us we cant do anything about time zones and all that its the stupid president stuart devil synder that runs that garbage 3rd maybe the uk has its own CN president ever think of that? 4th shut up before i get my car hot wired and my bat and dogs and make a little trip when your about to move....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 pm

rock talent wrote:
second dont be p.o about us we cant do anything about time zones and all that its the stupid president stuart devil synder that runs that garbage 3rd maybe the uk has its own CN president ever think of that?

I'm sure we do... a slight (Insert SMALL insult here) sometimes... Anyway, I thought we already settled this.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Lol... Just pure lolage..

We got Jeremy Kyle... We lose.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:01 pm

HomChoi wrote:
We got Jeremy Kyle... We lose.

...Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Oliver back up, don't insult my nation, I mean yeah sure we are having the good time, but don't complain about it, I mean you do this every time, UK doesn't have love, well you know what you do you have a family, maybe some friends, but don't be complaining, if any one should be complaining it should be the east having all those riots complaining we started the word war, but you know what people, as an american I think my nation is awesome, we started as a colony, then as a bunch of rebels, and soon defeated the worlds most powerful nation in that time, England, and started our country, we have won every war, made allies along the way, we survived nukes, bank lose, and some civil battles, but now we have or hands tied, we have a war with those terrorist, and Obama is ruining are nation, so now are brave soldiers are putting there life on the line, while Mitt Romnney is fixing Obama's mess, we are a proud nation so get use to it!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Woah, Dane! We already settled this! America's one of my favourite countries, so I'm not trying to complain that much!

Besides, you guys invented the cheeseburger, one of my favourite foods. Along with most TV channels (That I like), most movies etc.

You guys are awesome. Apart from that bit I complained about a few hours ago, and the bits you pointed out.

This whole apology isn't working, is it?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Oliver wrote:
Woah, Dane! We already settled this! America's one of my favourite countries, so I'm not trying to complain that much!

Besides, you guys invented the cheeseburger, one of my favourite foods. Along with most TV channels (That I like), most movies etc.

You guys are awesome. Apart from that bit I complained about a few hours ago, and the bits you pointed out.

Fifty/Fifty but again I just hate when you start to say you have nothing, but listen i will admit America and Britain make an AWESOME TEAM!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Fifty/Fifty but again I just hate when you start to say you have nothing, but listen i will admit America and Britain make an AWESOME TEAM!!!

Yeah, we do... Anyway, let's just stop arguing and focus on the video. And if we're gonna have a war, let's aim for France, not each other.

Wha? I like the French, but... yeah.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Oliver back up, don't insult my nation, I mean yeah sure we are having the good time, but don't complain about it, I mean you do this every time, UK doesn't have love, well you know what you do you have a family, maybe some friends, but don't be complaining, if any one should be complaining it should be the east having all those riots complaining we started the word war, but you know what people, as an american I think my nation is awesome, we started as a colony, then as a bunch of rebels, and soon defeated the worlds most powerful nation in that time, England, and started our country, we have won every war, made allies along the way, we survived nukes, bank lose, and some civil battles, but now we have or hands tied, we have a war with those terrorist, and Obama is ruining are nation, so now are brave soldiers are putting there life on the line, while Mitt Romnney is fixing Obama's mess, we are a proud nation so get use to it!!!
YOU LIKE MITT ROMNEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH....MY.....GOD!LOCK HIM UP !Dane do you even know what is happening?! Mitt intends to make almost all illegal drugs legal! hes a racist and wants to kick us mexicans out and Obama is doing a great job mitt is not fixing anything he is making everything worse! Seriously dane you should be locked up! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Guys, stop arguing. We all know Boxman would be best.

If only he was actually running for president... :sigh:
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
YOU LIKE MITT ROMNEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH....MY.....GOD!LOCK HIM UP !Dane do you even know what is happening?! Mitt intends to make almost all illegal drugs legal! hes a racist and wants to kick us mexicans out and Obama is doing a great job mitt is not fixing anything he is making everything worse! Seriously dane you should be locked up! Evil or Very Mad
KYLE YOU ARE ON OBAMA'S SIDE, HE IS NOT EVEN TRYING TO HELP YOU SPANISH SPEAKERS, HE WANTS TO USE YOU, HE WANTS IMMIGRANTS TO VOTE SO HE COULD WIN, HE IS PARASITE THAT WE NEED TO GET RID OF, ROMNEY IS TRYING TO HELP YOU!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
KYLE YOU ARE ON OBAMA'S SIDE, HE IS NOT EVEN TRYING TO HELP YOU SPANISH SPEAKERS, HE WANTS TO USE YOU, HE WANTS IMMIGRANTS TO VOTE SO HE COULD WIN, HE IS PARASITE THAT WE NEED TO GET RID OF, ROMNEY IS TRYING TO HELP YOU!!!
Dude you obviouly don't know what you are talking about just look up something like mitt romney the real side of him or something and obama was here for us he helped alot of us immigrants out romney wants to kick out 1.mexicans 2.the hindu's 3.everyone not white or born here legally you are on the wrong side i can't look at you any more i can't believe you like a guy that wants to kick me out and my family shame on you ......
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Guys, stop arguing! This world is doomed either way!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Oliver wrote:
Yeah well want a cookie Dane?(thanks to romney who's going to make the world end even faster...)Here take it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 pm

if anyone of them would be able to make adventure time canned i vote for them not careing what they do... obama is not that bad is bushes fault he left obama with a big war to fight mitt... he is meh i dont aprove for ether
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Yeah well want a cookie Dane?(thanks to romney who's going to make the world end even faster...)Here take it! Very Happy
YOU SOME OF A #### I AM GOING TO SHOVE THAT COOKIE DOWN YOUR ### AND MAKE YOU ##### SO HAVE FUN TRYING TO RUIN EARTH WITH OBAMA BIN LADEN, OOPS SORRY I MEANT BARRACK OBAMA
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm

I don't care who wins really, as long as they get the job done somehow. And Rock is right, it was pretty much Bush's fault that America's in debt and at war. Ok, maybe Osama started the war, and America fought back cause they're boss, but still.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

i hope you note i do keep an eye on some people who have acess to change stuff in this country... yea the war is ether still going or barly ending so its not all his fault (obama)
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
YOU SOME OF A #### I AM GOING TO SHOVE THAT COOKIE DOWN YOUR ### AND MAKE YOU ##### SO HAVE FUN TRYING TO RUIN EARTH WITH OBAMA BIN LADEN, OOPS SORRY I MEANT BARRACK OBAMA
Oh look we have a little bad$$$ well little bad$$$ let me shove the cookie down your throat so you choke on it and you don't like anymore so we don't have to deal with a guy that loves mitt! I bet you just love him so much you are willing to kill people!(NO ONE TRIES TO CUSS ME OUT BTW)Also i don't like that your a racist so get out or admit you are wrong! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Oh look we have a little bad$$$ well little bad$$$ let me shove the cookie down your throat so you choke on it and you don't like anymore so we don't have to deal with a guy that loves mitt! I bet you just love him so much you are willing to kill people!(NO ONE TRIES TO CUSS ME OUT BTW)Also i don't like that your a racist so get out or admit you are wrong! Very Happy
I'm no racist, but seriously Kyle, no more of these political debates!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I just have one thing to say.....
Oliver mind your language bro...
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:23 pm

JAM YOUR HYPE YOU ONLY GOT 2 FOLLOWERS!

JAM YOUR HYPE JAM YOUR HYPE

J-J-J-J-J-JAM YAH HYPE YOU ONLY GOT 2 FOLLOWERS

Yo Mum and Dad!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No but seriously.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I just have one thing to say.....
Oliver mind your language bro...

I did. It was censored anyway. Starts with J.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

With the first post, how does that prove that Japan hates everyone? If anything, they love too much. Not as much as Australia though, forgiving Japan after bombing us.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

SUDoKu wrote:
With the first post, how does that prove that Japan hates everyone? If anything, they love too much. Not as much as Australia though, forgiving Japan after bombing us.

Well, mostly when it comes to Nintendo. Quoting Chuggaaconroy here:

"Japan gets something first, America gets it a month later, Europe's lucky to get at all, Australia's lucky if they remember they exist..."

That was when he was talking about Pikmin 2 not being re-released in America. Well, it is now, but Pikmin 1 and 2 were re-released for Wii in 2009. Pikmin 2 in N. America however, wasn't released until this summer for some reason.

So that's two things we in Europe got before America; Hero 108 and Pikmin 2 for the Wii.

Then we go onto Luigi's Mansion 2. It was planned to be released this summer, but then the release for N. America and Europe was pushed back to next year.

Tbh, I'm kinda glad they pushed back the release for LM2. It's only for 3DS, and this will be my chance to finally get a game soon after it's released.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 pm

But Australia gets some stuff that America and Europe don't get. Like One Piece: Unlimited Cruise.
Japan is closer to Australia then it is to America or Europe (culture and friendship wise, not geographically).

And I understood that, but the first post had NOTHING to do with Japan. I was wondering why he suddenly brought it up from no where.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:50 pm

SUDoKu wrote:
But Australia gets some stuff that America and Europe don't get. Like One Piece: Unlimited Cruise.
Japan is closer to Australia then it is to America or Europe (culture and friendship wise, not geographically).

And I understood that, but the first post had NOTHING to do with Japan. I was wondering why he suddenly brought it up from no where.

Now that I think about it, even I don't know why I brought it up. Razz

I wonder what else that's exclusive to Australia? Apart from the opera house. And the accent.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Crocodiles. Most poisonous snakes and spiders.
Special, commemorative coin for Pokemon Black/White 2.
Good tasting Vegemite.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:56 pm

SUDoKu wrote:
Crocodiles. Most poisonous snakes and spiders.
Special, commemorative coin for Pokemon Black/White 2.
Good tasting Vegemite.

Well, I know about the crocodiles, snakes and spiders. Though the spiders aren't so poisonous to the Aussies anymore now that they have vaccines or something like that. Though they do surprise drivers by suddenly appearing in cars, causing lots of accidents.

And what does Vegemite taste like, hmm?
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Bitter/sour. It hurts your tongue after too much. It has an acquired taste. Vinegeresque.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm

G'day mate! Boy! I just rrrestled uh hungry alligatER!

Well..Australia rulez -mostly bc my dad was born there and we have lots of souvenirs- Smile
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 pm

D Horror wrote:

Well..Australia rulez -mostly bc my dad was born there and we have lots of souvenirs- Smile

Wait I know someone famous from Australia, Steve Irwin, A.K.A THE CROCODILE HUNTER!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 pm

D Horror wrote:

One of my cousin is in Australia. Well, he went last year, but I can't remember if he's returned yet or not.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Actually, i lied. My opinion about Australia: its not very..pleasant.

Its not sanitary, (no im no a neat-freak) little too dangerous,(basically there were animals crawling in my bed everynight)

and finally..well theres one thing i LOVE:the accent!

-ahem- Heres what i said in a restaurant last time i went.

Me:G'day mate! I loved to have one of your sandy whiches.

Cashier:Greeting luv. That'l be-a 4.89 pl-uh-se. <--i think hes trying to say please.

Me: Excuse me? I think you have something er in ya throut.

Cashier: Excuse meeeee? Get out and leave your attitude outside you *****

Me: Alright thats it! (basically i punched her in the nose making her bleed but the other peeps that worked their rewareded me with

a brutal beating and threw me 4 feet in the air out side the restaurant) and i left after that after i T.P. the restaurant Razz

That was actually pretty good revenge before i left so yeah..
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:43 pm

D Horror wrote:
Actually i lied my opinion about Austrailia is that its not very..pleasant.

Its not sanitary, (no im no a neat-freak) little too dangerous,(basically there were animals crawling in my bed everynight)

and finally..well theres one thing i LOVE:the accent!

-ahem- Heres what i said in a restaurant last time i went.

Me:G'day mate! I loved to have one of your sandy whiches.

Cashier:Greeting luv. That'l be-a 4.89 pl-uh-se. <--i think hes trying to say please.

Me: Excuse me? I think you have something er in ya throut.

Cashier: Excuse meeeee? Get out and leave your attitude outside you *****

Me: Alright thats it! (basically i punched her in the nose making her bleed but the other peeps that worked their rewareded me with

a brutal beating and threw me 4 feet in the air out side the restaurant) and i left after that after i T.P. the restaurant Razz

That was actually pretty good revenge before i left so yeah..

Hey respect the Australia and it's accent, they helped the USA more than England ever has, sorry London boy, it's a fact!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:48 pm

I said i lovd the accent also Usa and England are total jerks to each other.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)   CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

CN's 20th Anniversary Music Video (A.k.a the Anything Topic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top