Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

LETS make PLZ for people to play to chat the level cap is will be lvl 37 if we make then new patch and new levels Lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:24 am

XLR8 147 wrote:

Still, look how far you've gone! Finished University and everything, you should be proud dude, despite
your lack of mathematical skill, (yeah I know the feeling, numbers burn my mind more than terrible music)

Naw. I'm still just a Sophmore in college. I hate Summer Break now ever since I started college. I think Wilt is going to school too so he can agree with me on that one.

Honestly, I dont know what I'd do once I'd finish. I would be extremely estatic............but then miserable because I would be leaving my Computer Science Dept.

I love that place so much, I started developing Department envy. Those dorks down in the Math Department ALWAYS GOT THE FUNDING AND THE GOOD STUFF.
Made me raege when I found out that they ordered a ton of HP Touchscreen computers.

Good thing our Department head said that they weren't built to do anything and were trash. Suckers....
Ed Face

XLR8 147 wrote:
you have made up for it with your amazing art skills, you're quite articulate and literate; clearly you're good
at English and your personality isn't dull either. I haven't even mentioned your hidden skills/talents that you haven't mentioned.
(Ok even IF you didn't have other skills, you may find more and the ones mentioned above are still great qualities.

Bawwww' The flattery. I'm only eccentric when I'm online. If you want the truth, I only look about as eccentric as I sound. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut then again......naw Never mind. I'm honestly not really this egotistical.

Reason being is that I run into
ALOOOOOOT of people; 97% of EVERYBODY I have ever met cant draw nearly as good as me (which is the EXACT reason that I am on dA. It keeps my ego in check). So as much as I would like to brag my tail off, I digress since I'd hate to be seen as an Arrogant but good artist.

And besides,

Alot of them could just need a guiding hand to show them how to draw better.

I just find ways around it by drawing in public where ever I go and whoever compliments me
(which is 50% of the time I do it) I just humbly thank them and guiltily soak up their compliments like an undernourished vampire. But Yah. I'd LOOOOOVE to be that egotistical person sometimes.

XLR8 147 wrote:
Salute! To a fellow maths hater. Physics won't like me for saying that. Maybe. 3DGrin
Ah! I have virtually no time to revise physics! I have an A overall in physics but
unfortunately due to me being bad at maths and not finishing the paper, I got a 'D'. First official D in my life, got A* in my ISAs and
all the other units for physics; luckily the D didn't drag my grade too low down.

A levels are scaring me now. Bored

Yus! Math can just go and............um...........eat black Licorice. (couldnt think of anything else.....) It sucks and I cant stand the fact that Its holding me up in school.

I've always actually wanted to take a Physics class. My Science teacher in Highschool told me that It wouldn't be good for me due to my poor math grade. Chemistry is the same way too.

Luckly enough, I dont have to take Calculus II when I get back to school!!! Tee Hee!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't supposed to be like this?

British words on the left
American on the right

Nursery - Kindergarten or Kinder Garden or whatever lolz sorry.
Primary School - Elementary
Secondary School - High School
College - HIGH SCHOOL??????? LOL CONFUSED.
University - College (LOL WHAT)

Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:35 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't supposed to be like this?

British words on the left
American on the right

Nursery - Kindergarten or Kinder Garden or whatever lolz sorry.
Primary School - Elementary
Secondary School - High School
College - HIGH SCHOOL??????? LOL CONFUSED.
University - College (LOL WHAT)

Kinda. We do use high school for secondary school too sometimes. I'm not really an expert. Cartoons don't teach you EVERYTHING. They teach you most things, but not everything. Like how to do an American accent. I can do Australian, Italian-American and that's just about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Lol yeah I guess but high school is hardly used in the UK to refer to
a 'secondary school'.

Undelos, I don't know how to help you but perhaps if you need GCSE maths revision, check out
the CGP maths GCSE revision cd, I feel so wrong recommending it since, although I thought it was really good,
in the exam I did worse than ever. ZOMG Don't understand what the heck happened but
it may help you, perhaps I didn't revise the right exam board or maybe I didn't finish
all sections, hope it helps you though. Others say mathswatch is good, I agree but
I don't think it's THAT good and probably not as good as the CGP cd.
I think CGP and the owners of Mathswatch are both British companies though.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Don't feel bad. If it makes you feel any better.....I don't know how to do an American accent either. lol!
(Simply because I don't know 'what' I sound like...)

Actually I went to a particular school system when I was younger called a"Paidea" school. It was a collection of schools that had the Primary and secondary set up so luckly I know what you're getting at.

They had it set up in a particular fashion but it is close to what you guys are talking about.

Primary overseas would be called "Elementary" and include grades 1-6

We have a "Middle School" which is 7th and 8th grade

After that It is High School with Grades 9th 10th 11th and 12th.

Secondary education is referred to over here as the optional choice to take the second step to College.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:22 pm

I like to say that we split up High School and Middle school to keep the immaturity out and let the 8th graders feel good with their level cap for that time being.... lol!
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:27 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity    Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xlr8 lets make a website game online with unity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top