Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Whats going on with you people??? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Whats going on with you people??? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Whats going on with you people??? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Whats going on with you people???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 am

Seriously it's like a ghost town here!!

Huh..reminds me of a time i saw smoke coming up from a grave at the cementary and a week later i had the worst week ever.

School, Fusionfall, home. Whats going on with you people??? 1828999080

School: i got in trouble for wearing a type of shirt. (it may have contained inappropriate language) Whats going on with you people??? 2107217253
Got yelled at by the meanest teacher.
My friend moved away to North Carolina.
Big Project. Due....Tomorrow. Yay! Whats going on with you people??? 3402580550

FF; (even though it doesn't bother me too much) Got scammed my acc got scammed i lost my acc again then lost my TP jacket.

And got horrible grinding results..week's wroth of grinding..what a waste.. Whats going on with you people??? 3402580550 Whats going on with you people??? 2274786658 Whats going on with you people??? 2274786658

Home: My WII system has gone famouse. 3Ds XL broken. Ps3 Stolen. Video game life, diminished < read with the "E" "D" sounding as the are. It rhymes that way. Smile

..wait what was i talking about?

Oh yeah whats with you guys lately.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:36 am

Your Wii dead, huh? I know the feel bro. I would say you can get a 2nd hand one for cheap (That's what I did), but I dunno if you have those kinds of stores where you live.

Your 3DS broken, huh? I know the feel bro. Kinda. My DS is broken, but I can still use it. Problem is I can't charge it anymore. So that's why I'm using my sister's.

Your PS3 stolen, huh? I don't know the feel bro.

I guess I KINDA had a bad day. My blinds this morning tried to kill me, my toilet won't flush (Again), and I had so many deaths in Pikmin 2 that I had to leave the dungeon. Sigh, I hate Wollywogs, I hate Water Dumples, I hate Careening Dirigibugs, I hate Gatling Groinks and I hate Emperor Bulblax!

Then again, I am getting pretty close to the end of the game, so you'd expect things to get much harder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:54 am

Oliver wrote:
Your Wii dead, huh? I know the feel bro. I would say you can get a 2nd hand one for cheap (That's what I did), but I dunno if you have those kinds of stores where you live.

Your 3DS broken, huh? I know the feel bro. Kinda. My DS is broken, but I can still use it. Problem is I can't charge it anymore. So that's why I'm using my sister's.

Your PS3 stolen, huh? I don't know the feel bro.

I guess I KINDA had a bad day. My blinds this morning tried to kill me, my toilet won't flush (Again), and I had so many deaths in Pikmin 2 that I had to leave the dungeon. Sigh, I hate Wollywogs, I hate Water Dumples, I hate Careening Dirigibugs, I hate Gatling Groinks and I hate Emperor Bulblax!

Then again, I am getting pretty close to the end of the game, so you'd expect things to get much harder.

I have never PLAYED pikmn but i know what they look like so to me, those names are horrible..

Also, its not that my WIIs broken it need batteries then again, it freezez and turns red even when i don't push the POWER button. :affraid:
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 am

D Horror wrote:
I have never PLAYED pikmn but i know what they look like so to me, those names are horrible..

Also, its not that my WIIs broken it need batteries then again, it freezez and turns red even when i don't push the POWER button. :affraid:

Captain Olimar (The main character) called them Pikmin after those Pikpik brand carrots he loves so much.

Too bad Olimar won't be PLAYABLE in Pikmin 3. Or Louie. Or everyone's favourite president. And it's too bad E3 isn't in the UK. Cause if it was, I'd go there every year. I know, I'm a nerd sometimes. Razz
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 am

Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Captain Olimar (The main character) called them Pikmin after those Pikpik brand carrots he loves so much.

Too bad Olimar won't be PLAYABLE in Pikmin 3. Or Louie. Or everyone's favourite president. And it's too bad E3 isn't in the UK. Cause if it was, I'd go there every year. I know, I'm a nerd sometimes. Razz

Well it's not like since i live in America i'd go there alot so i wouldn't care if it was moved.. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:14 am

D Horror wrote:
Well it's not like since i live in America i'd go there alot so i wouldn't care if it was moved.. Shocked

It'd be too late anyway since they already showed a demo for Pikmin 3 this year. Sigh... E3 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:18 am

Here's something to cheer you up.

I think you'll enjoy it! Smile
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:24 am

Also Oliver Congrats! You've gone past the 3000th mile-stone in posting!!

Whats going on with you people??? 584793722 Whats going on with you people??? 584793722 Whats going on with you people??? 584793722
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 am

I have? I have! I was gonna mention it in my 3000th post, but nevermind.

I also see one mistake in that video; there are no green Pikmin. Only red, yellow, blue, purple, white, pink and rock.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:34 am

Yeah there is, i could use snipping tool adn copy and paste but ehh..

Well nvm but i just kept pausing and playing until i saw the green.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:37 am

D Horror wrote:

Yeah I mean there are no green Pikmin in the actual games. Should've said that earlier.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:45 am

Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Yeah I mean there are no green Pikmin in the actual games. Should've said that earlier.

Oh..Well thats a pity becasue if you bought a 3ds and their AR cards you would see one of them were Pikmin and one of the Pikmin were green
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 am

Hold on, just trying to...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 am

D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Oh..Well thats a pity becasue if you bought a 3ds and their AR cards you would see one of them were Pikmin and one of the Pikmin were green

Well I heard some lady at Nintendo said that the rock and pink Pikmin weren't the only new types... Could be wrong though.

Also, if you send your DSi data to your 3DS (Not worth it, I heard it deletes the files), there are Pikmin carrying the data.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 am

Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Oliver wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Well I heard some lady at Nintendo said that the rock and pink Pikmin weren't the only new types... Could be wrong though.

I think those are the only new ones but yeah.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:37 am

My issue is that I don't have a computer.

I won't be able to even think about getting one until this coming Friday.
The only way I'm on here is through my phone and blatently half the time I try to load Xtreme on my phone, it will crash and then my phone has to restart.

So yeah, it gets discouraging after a while...

I hope to end this soon though...
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:43 am

Undelos wrote:
My issue is that I don't have a computer.

I won't be able to even think about getting one until this coming Friday.
The only way I'm on here is through my phone and blatently half the time I try to load Xtreme on my phone, it will crash and then my phone has to restart.

So yeah, it gets discouraging after a while...

I hope to end this soon though...

Well i only use a phone to get on Xtreme is when I'm away from home on boring trips so it can be a bit difficult to log on every once
and a while.

I use a computer but it isn't mine.

I'm keepin my fingers crossed that i may get one for my birthday or Christmas but yeah.

Now it's not that im not on much, (i have nothing better to do) but at most times yes, it is a bit discouraging.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 am

In this month atleast...

One of my Friends got put in a wheelchair. (The guy was in the car with me)

I had a Car crash on my little brothers birthday and I was hospitilisedgshgeyst

My dog died at the age of 3.

My other friend got sent to Jail for assualt (I told you about the metal pole)

One of my other friends died last year after he got hit by a speeding car (BOY I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BODY FLY SO FAR IN MY LIFE!)

And............. School sucks.

All of that other then the last thing... Happened atleast last month.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:54 pm

HomChoi wrote:
In this month atleast...

One of my Friends got put in a wheelchair. (The guy was in the car with me)

I had a Car crash on my little brothers birthday and I was hospitilisedgshgeyst

My dog died at the age of 3.

My other friend got sent to Jail for assualt (I told you about the metal pole)

One of my other friends died last year after he got hit by a speeding car (BOY I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BODY FLY SO FAR IN MY LIFE!)

And............. School sucks.

All of that other then the last thing... Happened atleast last month.

Hold on... You have a little brother? It's the troll family!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Omigawd... He comes on this forum. Only when im not here but seeing as HE himself wa sin the car crash aswell he didn't come on.. So I use dmy PS3 anywhoo..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Omigawd... He comes on this forum. Only when im not here but seeing as HE himself wa sin the car crash aswell he didn't come on.. So I use dmy PS3 anywhoo..

i'll be willing to bet i've seen a corpse fly farther.

i swear it could have gone to Africa or something.

Anyways he got run over (my dad Whats going on with you people??? 4276145973) anyways his body was in mid-air completly still only spinning around a couple times.

imagine. Hot day, sitting on the curb eating ice cream with your friend when you hear:eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SPLAT!

After that horrble splatter on the pavement my friends asked me," he's your dad isn't he. I said," never seen that hobo in my life.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with you people???   Whats going on with you people??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with you people???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top