Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

peace is restored to the forums..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

hopefully for awhile..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
lol some ppl still like em, but hes a no good peice of ## just like you so stop posting

I've become hated within much of this community because I told the truth about and to another member that decided to post my hard-found work simply because he gave out his account information on accident, and claimed he was hacked. I've done nothing wrong, it's just some members here who can not open their eyes to new ideas or concepts, like the idea that the other member was wrong in his actions.
Your hard work.... hacking the game you mean peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 3953023573 Great work peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 584793722 If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 3158443875 I am growing tired of this arguement. There is a great icon i this site, "foes", that blocks the other person's posts and communication with you. I used it with Luffy. Some of you should do the same.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Well...you kinda called him out on that "Super STOP" Thread.

If you need to, just take a couple of days off of Xtreme if you need it to calm down. Is Dread doing okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:40 pm

I wouldnt know if dread is doing ok he doesnt even go on extreme barely anymore I sent him a message a day ago in morning and he hasnt replied
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Actually Officer, It takes a bit of skill to know what you're looking for when you go to hack a game. You have to know what in the Game's Source code you're looking for in order to rip models off and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 pm

who hacks a kids game and then releases the hacks i mean ya sure rapid fire jump hack etc are helpful but seriously npc,
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Undelos wrote:
Actually Officer, It takes a bit of skill to know what you're looking for when you go to hack a game. You have to know what in the Game's Source code you're looking for in order to rip models off and stuff like that.
It also takes a bit of skill for Osama Ben Laden to do 9/11 peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 976985968
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

lol word
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
who hacks a kids game and then releases the hacks i mean ya sure rapid fire jump hack etc are helpful but seriously npc,

You could say that...........but then I could just come back with:

Well, Adults made the game. Why not?

Besides, I actually was hoping that Wilt was eventually going to come across the secret to ripping avatars off of FusionFall. X has been wanting to use his model in videos. And I was hoping that something like that could be a project of Xtreme.

But like I said, I was just waiting for Wilt to eventually hit gold with it.

Couldn't you imagine using your character in Gmod???
Happy2
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 pm

What is gmod ive heard of it lots
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Hacking= Lag= Crash= Frusteration= Murder= Jail= Boredom=Death=Heaven=Angels=That as=Officer Happy peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 464751818
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Had to ask a friend how to describe it:

"It's the Ultimate Sandbox Experience"

However to be Frank, It is an Online "Game" created by Valve
(Creators of Half Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress) For testing Game Physics. It doesn't have a plot. The only purpose?

To run around like an Idiot.

Here's a excerpt from Wikipedia:

"Gameplay

Although Garry's Mod is usually considered to be a full game, it has no game objective and players can use the game's set of tools for any purpose.

Garry's Mod allows players to manipulate "props" – various objects that players can place in-game. Props can be selected from any installed Source engine game or from a community created collection. The game features two "guns" – Physics Gun and Tool Gun for manipulating objects.
The Physics Gun allows objects to be picked up, adjusted and frozen in place.
The Tool Gun is a multi-purpose tool for performing various tasks, such as combining props, attaching them via ropes, and creating controllable winches and wheels. The Tool Gun is also used to control add-ons created by the community.

Another popular Garry's Mod concept is ragdoll posing. The player can create a ragdoll model from a Source game and pose it using a variety of tools. This is a popular tool for making fan-made videos.

Garry's Mod takes advantage of the Source engine's modified version of the Havok Physics Engine,[7] which allows players to build contraptions that follow the laws of physics

Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 pm

question why you all so mad at him and ima try make fusionfall famous again.Yea with videos and etc.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Here's a video that I found that was made using Garry's mod.

THIS is the reason I was hoping that wilt was going to eventually find out how to do it.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 pm

lol that looks awesome
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 pm

What Xtreme FusionFall 13+ ??? LOL?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Undelos you never replied to my post about ben laden
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:38 am

Undelos wrote:

Besides, I actually was hoping that Wilt was eventually going to come across the secret to ripping avatars off of FusionFall. X has been wanting to use his model in videos. And I was hoping that something like that could be a project of Xtreme.

Couldn't you imagine using your character in Gmod??? peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 3899642094

I'm not sure if you noticed some of my more recent videos, but I've been able to rip models from FusionFall for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:59 am

Wilttilt wrote:
Undelos wrote:

Couldn't you imagine using your character in Gmod??? peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 3899642094

I'm not sure if you noticed some of my more recent videos, but I've been able to rip models from FusionFall for quite some time now.
there are no recent videos i can find (only checked you tube)
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 am

Do you know if you have to re add bones to the model? I think I asked you this before and I think you said yes....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:20 am

Undelos wrote:
Do you know if you have to re add bones to the model? I think I asked you this before and I think you said yes....

Yep, all I get is the model. Bones and rigging has to be done manually afterword.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:38 am

Alright fine. I guess that shouldn't be too hard. I think we might be able to figure it out.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peace is restored to the forums..   peace is restored to the forums.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

peace is restored to the forums..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top