Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event Logo

Has anyone here ever heard of HvZ?

From the HvZ Website:

"Humans vs. Zombies (HvZ) is a game of moderated tag played at schools, camps, neighborhoods, military bases, and conventions across the world. Human players must remain vigilant and defend themselves with socks and dart blasters to avoid being tagged by a growing zombie horde."

Overview:

"Humans vs. Zombies is a game of tag.
All players begin as humans, and one is randomly chosen to be the “Original Zombie.” The Original Zombie tags human players and turns them into zombies. Zombies must tag and eat a human every 48 hours or they starve to death and are out of the game."

Objective:

"• The Zombies win when all human players have been tagged and turned into zombies.
• The Humans win by surviving long enough for all of the zombies to starve."

SafeZones:

"Some areas on campus are “no play zones,” where the game is permanently suspended. Dart blasters must be concealed and no players may be stunned or tagged. These areas include:

• Academic buildings
• Libraries
• Indoor athletic facilities
• Health Centers
• Bathrooms

Other areas on campus are merely “safe zones,” where gameplay continues but humans can’t be tagged (unless a zombie has both of their feet outside the safe zone). These areas include:

• Dorm rooms
• Dining Halls"

Stunning a Zombie:

"Humans may stun a Zombie for 15 minutes by blasting them with a dart blaster or throwing a sock at them."

Zombie Rules:

"Feeding: Zombies must feed every 48 hours. A zombie feeds by reporting their tag on the website.

Wearing A Headband: Zombies must wear a bandanna around their heads at all times. The Original Zombie does not need to wear a headband.

Tagging: A tag is a firm touch to any part of a Human. After tagging a Human the Zombie must collect their ID card and report the tag.

Getting Shot: When hit with a dart or a sock, a Zombie is stunned for 15 minutes. A stunned zombie may not interact with the game in any way. This includes shielding other zombies from bullets or continuing to run toward a human. If shot while stunned, the zombie’s stun timer is reset back to 15 minutes."

Other things to note:

"Safe Zones: A zombie must have both feet outside of a safe zone to tag a human. Humans can stun zombies from inside of a safe-zone."

Now!
Of course these rules would have to be modified for FusionFall use, Which would include the use of Rockets instead of Nerf Guns and socks, as well as finding a replacement for the use of Bandanas but I think this is a very cool improvement on FusionMOD's Infiltration InGame event.

Their event I saw, even though Its a cool Idea, The problem comes with going to shoot the spy. Each time you went to shoot them, that idiotic menu thing came up. Add in the fact that it was a free-for-all with ALOT of people trying to shoot just ONE person isnt exactly easy.

So I figure we could all give this a chance. I even want to tell FusionMOD about this...

Let's start off by working out the rules.
My campus DID play this. Now I didn't have the endurance to play it myself but I had close friends that did so I know first hand, the general rules of this game.

So feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited by Undelos on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Lastly.....
Here's a Link to their original Website:
http://humansvszombies.org/
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Cool! I remember I used to play something like this during my birthday parties as a kid. Except it was in my house.

It was more like hide & seek really but... yeah. Instead of someone joining you when you find them, the ones caught were turned into "zombies" and separated from the rest. We also had "Monkey Wrestling" where we would wrestle one of my friends (Who was known as the Gorilla") on one of the bed. Good times... And yes, I came up with both of those ideas.

Anyway, I have a question. Is mayonnaise an instrument? Lol, kidding. What would the safe areas be in-game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm thinking inside of main areas like the Cul-de-sac, The tree house in Sector V, that Cobblestoned area behind Dexter's house in Genius grove, Inside the Gate at Foster's home for imaginary Friends.

Places like those that has alot of vendors.

I'm also thinking we should keep the game within certain sections of FusionFall; having it only go as far as Fosters home and Genius Grove.

It's not an easy thing for level 7's to play if they have to travel through the Prickly Pine Forest in order to tag someone.

And 2, We might not have a big roster so It'd be hard to cover all those areas.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 pm

So basically, the safe areas of the Suburbs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm

What about Beat the Letter?

(Nvm cant do that in fusionfall.)

Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Beat the Letter?

Do I even want to know??
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Undelos wrote:
Beat the Letter?

Do I even want to know??

You do! Allow me to explain.

Theres 2 groups.

Runners and the Beaters.

The Runners make a word example! 4 people. Their word is SCAM

Each of those 4 people have 1 letter each

S
C
A
M

The beaters have to catch the runners. And beat them up until the person says what letter they have.

Eventually the Beaters get all the letters and boom.

The beaters then become the runners next game.
Back to top Go down

dex7322
dex7322

FusionFall Name : Jake MagnavoX
Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I find it very cool that you are willing to improve the idea of FMHQ's upcoming Infiltration series, as well as forming an event for XTreme-FF itself. The members at FMHQ are anxious for the first event of the series set for early 2013. Awhile from now, though, I know. I can't wait for the time to come either, but I'm still in the process of expanding those plans.

With this being said, and since our test runs back in August, I have been re-thinking a few things since there were many, MANY problems during those tests. As you mentioned, the Heads-Up-Display getting in the way, staffing, and a global intercom are the things I'm primarily concerned about. Especially with the game as vast as it is, it's going to be very hard getting a whole lot of action going on with a limited amount of staff, let alone having a way to communicate with the players easily DURING the event.

I've got plenty of ideas to fix most of what's ineffective at this time, but right now, I'm just trying to figure out what's best for the competitors and easiest for those who are staffing it.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionmodhq.com

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:21 pm

So no beat the letter?

Okay...
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 pm

dex7322 wrote:
I find it very cool that you are willing to improve the idea of FMHQ's upcoming Infiltration series, as well as forming an event for XTreme-FF itself. The members at FMHQ are anxious for the first event of the series set for early 2013. Awhile from now, though, I know. I can't wait for the time to come either, but I'm still in the process of expanding those plans.

With this being said, and since our test runs back in August, I have been re-thinking a few things since there were many, MANY problems during those tests. As you mentioned, the Heads-Up-Display getting in the way, staffing, and a global intercom are the things I'm primarily concerned about. Especially with the game as vast as it is, it's going to be very hard getting a whole lot of action going on with a limited amount of staff, let alone having a way to communicate with the players easily DURING the event.

I've got plenty of ideas to fix most of what's ineffective at this time, but right now, I'm just trying to figure out what's best for the competitors and easiest for those who are staffing it.
its him lol... i think you could ask some members on here to help you with tht but tht is your choice and this forum members choice... i dont think both sites have really worked together before
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 pm

dex7322 wrote:
As you mentioned, the Heads-Up-Display getting in the way, staffing, and a global intercom are the things I'm primarily concerned about. Especially with the game as vast as it is, it's going to be very hard getting a whole lot of action going on with a limited amount of staff, let alone having a way to communicate with the players easily DURING the event.

Actually HvZ source has recently rebuilt their online software they designed for HvZ.

Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Have you finished my Rank yet Undelos bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Not yet. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Uh is this a FPS online game?
By the way hosting this on Fusionfall will be a sort of bad idea in my opinion people will cheat and there will be many unfair rules because it will be nearly impossible to see who touchs who when people can hack and on others screen it could be lagging etc either way it should happen in some kind of gmod or something or a game where you can make your on character and play this game this game seems epic but on fusionfall eh... Not so well in my opinion.

you would need so many people to watch and it would be bothersome and probably in the end not fun depending on how this is set up like rocket fights yeah they are fun but when people take it into a game match its not fun as it is when your not playing a real match.

I wish fusionfall updates and changed lots this idea is very pwnsome for fusionfall but they dont update anything
but I would like to see how this ends up in the end

Last edited by Zeroknight on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 pm

undelos have you finished my sig?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Its sad to say but HvZ is built and run by trust and honor. We'd just have to trust that participants will be honerable in making good decisions.

Besides........It would mostly be just Xtreme and FusionMOD right now. Who else do you know is gonna play?

and no. I haven't finished the signature yet. I'll get to it though.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am

Undelos wrote:
No,I haven't finished the signature yet.
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event Tumblr_maitmncilq1r5zema
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Undelos wrote:
No,I haven't finished the signature yet.
Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event Tumblr_maitmncilq1r5zema
Oh nooooo. Brad is getting mad. Anyway Brad wanna battle on the villain thread?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:24 am

NEVARRRRR Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event Angry-child
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:28 am

Undead Brad wrote:
NEVARRRRR Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event Angry-child
Why? You scared? ._.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:30 am

No it's just that you are always unfair Razz
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:32 am

Undead Brad wrote:
No it's just that you are always unfair Razz
Ive changed since the last time we fought and I made some modifications as well awhile back so can u battle me? ._.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event   Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Humans versus Fusions - An InGame Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top