Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Saint

Saint
3rdStreetSaint
3rdStreetSaint

Level : 0
Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey i heard about this website from a frind of mines and he thought it would be a good idea to join.

I played Fusionfall since beta and i quit and i still haven't gone on my account since i quit so.

So..im Brad and i like anime. Smile

Im looking forward to meeting you all...especially you D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
cool,

and now

Im in a book :O

Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 ISBN9780711955929
lol i bet they have a ton of books related to that one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 am

Once there was a grumpy sheep. He was so grumpy that everyone died. The end!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
That was the greatest story i have heard in my entire life oliver Impressed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Sure Lol
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 am

Super Angryray wrote:
That was the greatest story i have heard in my entire life oliver Impressed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Sure Lol

Jealous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 am

Super Angryray wrote:

Jealous.
Not at all Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:45 am

Once there was a super angryray. He was so jealous that everyone pointed and laughed at him. The end.

Oliver and Ray: That didn't help at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:18 am

D Horror wrote:
Once there was a super angryray. He was so jealous that everyone pointed and laughed at him. The end.

Once there was a D horror. He was a guy. ummmm Fin

I do good? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
D Horror wrote:

I do good? Very Happy

-pats Grumpy on the head like an evil psycho. Excellent..... Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 2884332775
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 am

D Horror wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
D Horror wrote:

I do good? Very Happy

-pats Grumpy on the head like an evil psycho. Excellent..... Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 2884332775

Yes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 am

D Horror wrote:

Once upon ah time there there was a kid named D Horror. He came across a little baby girl and tried to make her fear him. The baby girl laughed and started ## slapping D over and over and made him cry so much in went down in genis world records book and down of the worlds lamest fear and the worlds biggest cry baby.

The end Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 am

Super Angryray wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Once upon ah time there there was a kid named D Horror. He came across a little baby girl and tried to make her fear him. The baby girl laughed and started ## slapping D over and over and made him cry so much in went down in genis world records book and down of the worlds lamest fear and the worlds biggest cry baby.

The end Razz

Once upon a time a boy named ray used this joke too much, and everybody bought yogurt, the end Cool
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Once there was story about a ton of people who divided by the amount of Ducks they gave because everyone only gave 0 we allllllllllll died.

The End.

Last edited by HomChoi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Once there was story about a ton of people who divided by the amount of Ducks they gave because everyone only gave 0 we allllllllllll died.

The End.

Thass amazinnnnn

Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 Amazing_meme
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Once apon a book of coffee cake, there was a young stupid lad named Ray. One day Ray thought it was cool to mess with the king of

"H" "E" hockey sticks, so one day he made a sad insufficient story about him. The next day Ray was walking along and found a well...he fell down it.

And he never stopped...he's still falling..falling..down to....-SPLAT- the underworld and he started to cry and cry and cry.

The D Horror showed up and completely knocked him out with a devil hammer and made him die in a pool of blood.

D End stupid childrens.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)   Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup people (3rdStreetSaint's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top