Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 am

Yep, I scrapped the 7 Legends Knishmas idea and instead just saved that for the spin-off. Instead, I'm making a prologue to the Zombieweasel comics. Right now, it's only just the cover and page 1. But page 2 should be up sometime tomorrow. Posted on this topic.

Here it is:

The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) The_7_10

The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) The_7_11

My best drawings of Sector V. I think my best is Numbuh Two, while Numbuh Four there reminds me of Porky Minch from the Mother series.

As for the colour, I guess I probably messed with the colour settings without knowing it. Razz

Last edited by Oliver Zombieweasel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:29 am

Nice, I like it, it is so, so, artist, but even though this is going to be about the seven legends, don't forget to not exclude some of your pals from Xtreme! lol! I mean me! king
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Nice, I like it, it is so, so, artist, but even though this is going to be about the seven legends, don't forget to not exclude some of your pals from Xtreme! lol! I mean me! king

Yeah, you'll be in the comics sometime. What role do you want?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Yeah, you'll be in the comics sometime. What role do you want?
Well you don't have to let me in if you want, I was joking, but since you insist! lol! I'll be my natural awesome self, you know as Lord Dane, but if you like since that's the wrong type of character, I don't know, just a random pal, to help you with normal stuff, like fusion fighting, trading troubles, and ladies! EyeBrows yeah, you need revenge, you know who to call! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:41 am

you know , I never understood the concept of these 7 legends, you gotta tell me what exactly is this . Why are there 7, how come they are legends. all that, now good sir Neutral

lol awesome drawing
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
you know , I never understood the concept of these 7 legends, you gotta tell me what exactly is this . Why are there 7, how come they are legends. all that, now good sir Neutral

lol awesome drawing
Just watch the films, you'll understand who the Seven Legends! Rock
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 am

I just chose the first 6 in the description in the trailer. And Hom.

There are X, Fuzzy Barkzon, VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED, Rex Undelos, me, Bella Cloudtooth and Hom.

Oh my God, I just said her name. Shoot me now. Anyway...

X is the leader, VENOM is the shooter, Rex is the hand-to-hand combat guy, I'm the scientist, Bella's the damsel in distress and Hom's... the secret weapon?

I haven't really thought a special trait for Hom yet. I guess he can be the sniper (Different from VENOM, as VENOM's just the guy with guns).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 am

Oh yehhhh I was gonna be the engineer dude but I got tired of X cancelling all the time lol.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:28 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Oh yehhhh I was gonna be the engineer dude but I got tired of X cancelling all the time lol.

Yeah, I guess you can be the real leader. Ya know, like the KND have a sector leader, but they also have one main leader. Can't remember her Numbuh, though.

In fact, the Kids Next Door are involved in this story... Wink!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 am

grumpythesheep wrote:

Yeah, I guess you can be the real leader. Ya know, like the KND have a sector leader, but they also have one main leader. Can't remember her Numbuh, though.

In fact, the Kids Next Door are involved in this story... Wink!

GAsp! :O thats awesome I think I was like the numbah 2 of the movie cuz X said I was gonna fix your hoverboards or something like that, oh yeh Imma try out animated a video, lol . So In a week or so It should be done, same goes for my novel , and my super mario kart drawing, maybe, lol
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 am

Hom can be..the bad cop sorta guy..and he has a signature weapon..maybe his beach chair that he uses to ram over peopl.

But yeah great idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 am

D Horror wrote:
Hom can be..the bad cop sorta guy..and he has a signature weapon..maybe his beach chair that he uses to ram over peopl.

But yeah great idea!

lolz right?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:56 am

The 7 Legends should be a series named like The 7 Legends: The Forbidden Legendary Warriorss or sumthin like that. It's like where there are Legends where they've been in the dark on there idenity and stuff or whatever and the 7 Legends we know of set on a quest to find Other scattered Legends and help stop the revival of the ultimate evil Nemesis or Hades...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:31 am

D Horror wrote:

But yeah great idea!

No..... No....... That is not Hom at all.

If your referring to the hard action SACT Experiment with a dark past then no. no beach chair....

If your referring to the Ultimate Creator of all that we know and he is the most handosme beautfil, greatest, heroic, Boss and ladies man The Hom.

Then sure... I guess...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Nah, Hom's the sniper. Like in the movie.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:45 pm

zombieweasel wrote:

I know X is going to come and comment about how inaccurate it is sometime. But ah well.
Nah, nothing has to fit exactly.
Me, you, Le Hom, etc.. We have alternate universes so it's cool.
Your project, your rules. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

But if anyboy even decides to ruin the image of Hom by making him a weirdo who drinks to much redbull and swings at everyone with a beach chair...

Ill get my Metal Pole and make a trip to oyur house.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 pm

HomChoi wrote:
But if anyboy even decides to ruin the image of Hom by making him a weirdo who drinks to much redbull and swings at everyone with a beach chair...

Ill get my Metal Pole and make a trip to oyur house.

Hah! My house is at Peach Creek Commons, outside the Cul-de-Sac and closest to the baseball... area (Can't remember what it's called. Razz )

Oops...

Anyway Hom, you won't be like that in this or the 7 Legends comics, but you will in the Zombieweasel comics! Except you'll be drinking Bludd. The drink Dracula was drinking in the "Home of the Ancients" episode of Billy & Mandy.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:55 pm

I WANNA BE IN DE 7 LEGENDS bounce
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Super Angryray wrote:

Well... This is about the original Legends (And so will the spin-off when I'm finished with the comics), but I guess I could find somewhere to put you in the movie or final issue (Still haven't decided which).
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Super Angryray wrote:

Well... This is about the original Legends (And so will the spin-off when I'm finished with the comics), but I guess I could find somewhere to put you in the movie or final issue (Still haven't decided which).
Bloo Dance
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:

The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) 3787705145

did you do this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
did you do this?

Yep!

Page 1 will be up soon. Not sure whether I should colour it or not. Since it's like a prophecy, I don't think I will.

I dunno.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
did you do this?

Yep!

Page 1 will be up soon. Not sure whether I should colour it or not. Since it's like a prophecy, I don't think I will.

I dunno.

wait wha?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Super Angryray wrote:

A little late now aint it?
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:

A little late now aint it?

nah i just woke up im ok
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:59 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
did you do this?

Yep!

I dunno.

wait wha?

Story/prophecy kinda thing.

Let's just leave it as an uncoloured prologue which we up up in about half an hour or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:13 pm

AAhhhh :O
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Page 1 is up! Look for it on the original post.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Oliver....it's amazing! cheers
You have a lot of talent dude. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm

OH!, I got it, you know if you do want me in your comic, I could be your neighbor, it's not normal for a hero to be neighbors, "With the BEST villain on earth!", even though Slim would, TECHNICALLY, win cause of his past evil doing, yeah but that would be cool to have your neighbor be a villain! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
OH!, I got it, you know if you do want me in your comic, I could be your neighbor, it's not normal for a hero to be neighbors, "With the BEST villain on earth!", even though Slim would, TECHNICALLY, win cause of his past evil doing, yeah but that would be cool to have your neighbor be a villain! Twisted Evil

Eh, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:

Eh, I'll see what I can do.
You don't have to put me in your comic you know, you can just say no, and I'm gone, so you pick bro, your choice! Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Omg Shocked cant wait for more awesomeness
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 pm

For Page 2, I'm drawing the original KND Moonbase (Since this story first takes place in the year 2000. If it started off in 2005 or later, I would've drawn the current version). If you can't remember what the original looks like...:

The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) Codename-_Kids_Next_Door_Moonbase

...Yeah. Don't expect to see Page 2 for a while. It's 11:45pm here. Thank God I have to get up for college at 8am. I've not even finished the bottom yet and I started about 15 minutes ago!

Why did I decide to do this...? Bored
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Because you have all the talent to pull it off in the most epic way.

Also,
Nice, however when do you think everyone will appear in the comics by?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 pm

D Horror wrote:
Because you have all the talent to pull it off in the most epic way.

Also,
Nice, however when do you think everyone will appear in the comics by?

Yeah, I'm about to run into a few sizing issues. Anyway, not everybody will appear in the same issue, so X will appear in 1 while Rex appears in another.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 am

Sizing? Oh boy.. The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) 3402580550

Anyways, cool, so have you already finished at least a part of it or started working on the comic?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 am

D Horror wrote:
Sizing? Oh boy.. The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) 3402580550

Anyways, cool, so have you already finished at least a part of it or started working on the comic?

As in, trying to get everything where they should be.

And I've given up for the night cause I'm getting tired.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am

I see, well that shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)   The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue) Empty

Back to top Go down

The 7 Legends (Cover and Page 1. Zombieweasel Prologue)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top