Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Why ty deleted npc's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

You think it was an accident
lol

Spoiler:
do not watch if you are easily offended of profanity.

Now heres a video of ty killing npcs
it was an accident LOL?
see for your self

now ty if your reading this tell us the real truth why you are doing this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 am

Me personally..........I dunno. I like to still give Ty credit. I could barely hear the audio out of one of those videos anyway. Maybe he was just testing a hunch for his own (*cough* fusionfall server *cough*) but needed to know what the NPC's did with a certain action.

Dunno. Too DERP and indifferent to care right now.

Ty will show his true motives through his actions. We'll see soon enough.

Besides, I doubt CN cares too much. Heck, they cant even fix the stupid crashing bug that's been in the game script since like FOOOOOOOREEVVER. What makes you think they're gonna rush to repair this?

If they're not butthurt about the fact that they're BIGGEST GAME EVAR is only playable about 30% of any given time...........what makes you think that they're gonna be butthurt about this?

I guess that's more than half the reason I dont kinda care what the reasonings are behind this situation. CN doesn't care.....I'm indifferent then.
Whatever. Glare
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Angel Archer
Angel Archer

FusionFall Name : angel archer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 148
FF Location : grinding the darklands ..'-'..!!!

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:30 pm

a little late but, ty is not the savior of fusion fall, i quote from ty aquazon, "im just a normal player" hes not a savior hes a kid....or my bad a teenager...who has an idea, which children look up too, with too many high hopes of a good game or news coming... ty your not the authority over fusion fall, stop reigning over the players with your "hacks" that many do not know of, to punish the few....your not a hero, you've just ruined the game, and YES WE ALL KNOW THE GAME HAS BEEN RUINED LONG AGO... but it was still kinda fun to sit around and chat and trade....spammers and scammers have always been, you cannot stop them, players who use profanity to be immature and insulting....seriously you cant ignore it....you must be a butt hurt child if you cant ignore stupid stuff like this...in a KIDS GAME!....ty you lost many peoples respect...no matter how you try to explain it, it was how you responded, then try to clarify everything after because your words made a mess up things....-.- again YOUR NOT AN AUTHORITY OVER FUSION FALL YOU SAID IT YOUR SELF MANY TIMES..... IF YOU ADMIT THAT YOU CAN ADMIT YOU CANNOT PUNISH ANYONE.....as far as stupidity goes...in game id say your worst then luther fallangel, because he was known as the villan, but you turned into a ruler with an iron fist....and you dont even have the authority....which is sad.
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Angel Archer wrote:
a little late but, ty is not the savior of fusion fall, i quote from ty aquazon, "im just a normal player" hes not a savior hes a kid....or my bad a teenager...who has an idea, which children look up too, with too many high hopes of a good game or news coming... ty your not the authority over fusion fall, stop reigning over the players with your "hacks" that many do not know of, to punish the few....your not a hero, you've just ruined the game, and YES WE ALL KNOW THE GAME HAS BEEN RUINED LONG AGO... but it was still kinda fun to sit around and chat and trade....spammers and scammers have always been, you cannot stop them, players who use profanity to be immature and insulting....seriously you cant ignore it....you must be a butt hurt child if you cant ignore stupid stuff like this...in a KIDS GAME!....ty you lost many peoples respect...no matter how you try to explain it, it was how you responded, then try to clarify everything after because your words made a mess up things....-.- again YOUR NOT AN AUTHORITY OVER FUSION FALL YOU SAID IT YOUR SELF MANY TIMES..... IF YOU ADMIT THAT YOU CAN ADMIT YOU CANNOT PUNISH ANYONE.....as far as stupidity goes...in game id say your worst then luther fallangel, because he was known as the villan, but you turned into a ruler with an iron fist....and you dont even have the authority....which is sad.
Your saying this is sad when you say he has no authority and what authority do you have to judge someone for a mistake , its not the end of the world you know and just because Ty did it by accident most people puts him on a radar as an enemy when he brought together Project R and puts time and effort into making banners and even making game models and showing them on youtube the progress of one man work has just slip by a mistake hence the saying "Nobody is Perfect" I mean come on look why would he just do all of this hard work for nothing. Most of these people are trying to play for the fun of it and some people like you want to collect items like the Open Circuit Shirt,Sapphire Shoes,and Heavy Bio-Plasma Cannon for fame,fortune,and respect all of those items that you are collecting now will be worth nothing in the near future and if you want fame,fortune,and respect learn how to "earn" it the correct way and if all of the npc are temporarily gone and once again go outside and play or doing something else trust me it won't hurt at all,besides Ty is trying to revive a game that has already been buried and trying to ressurect it and bring it back on its feet for the fun and enjoyment of the game for everyone.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:04 pm

You guys have a bad case of supergiganticwalloftext-itus.

Hope it's not infectious....
Neutral
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Undelos wrote:

Neutral

Twice in one day, wow.

I don't think it's THAT contagious. Is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Undelos wrote:

Neutral

Twice in one day, wow.

I don't think it's THAT contagious. Is it?

i dont think so
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Wow, so many people are butthurt over this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 pm

How many of you actually still even play? I know I dont, and didn't most of you complain that the game sucks now and yada yada , heck most of the time ty did things that ended up ruining values right? like the jd and such, me I dont really get how why he would kill npcs, I dont really care , if you're stuck in forsaken valley then you could think of it as a way to get closer to others who are stuck there, grind for good items, and look for things you didn't notice before. What if ty maybe just wants to put his own npcs? Either way you cant hate him, its a game that wasnt getting updated, MAYBE this ends up getting the ff peoples attention and make them fix it and set up a little event or 2? lol
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
How many of you actually still even play? I know I dont, and didn't most of you complain that the game sucks now and yada yada , heck most of the time ty did things that ended up ruining values right? like the jd and such, me I dont really get how why he would kill npcs, I dont really care , if you're stuck in forsaken valley then you could think of it as a way to get closer to others who are stuck there, grind for good items, and look for things you didn't notice before. What if ty maybe just wants to put his own npcs? Either way you cant hate him, its a game that wasnt getting updated, MAYBE this ends up getting the ff peoples attention and make them fix it and set up a little event or 2? lol
Reminds me of the end of the Dark Knight.
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:10 pm

The System wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

That, just blew my mind, lol so awesome
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
The System wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

That, just blew my mind, lol so awesome
I know right.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 pm

I dont even care and noone should.

Fusionfall is Dead.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:

Supergiganticwalloftext AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

ITS CATCHING!! EVERYONE'S GONNA BE INFECTED SOON! ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Undelos wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

Supergiganticwalloftext AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Whip out the vaccine!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Undelos wrote:

Everyone...

Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 Radiationsuit

EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 am

Undelos wrote:

Everyone...

Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 Radiationsuit

Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 3606388844

they should make the show an anime show with its own theme song and every thing
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 am

xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:58 am

ITS TOO LATE! WE HAVE TO BURN EVERYTHING.
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 4
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:26 pm

The System wrote:
ITS TOO LATE! WE HAVE TO BURN EVERYTHING.
Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 Memes-success-troll-look-the-internet-is-on-fire
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 Now+I+need+to+burn+everything+good+job+_61964809262fb4f182426d5178957459
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Seems that they is a problem

Okay im going to share out my opinion on this

I really really hate Fusion Fall i remember when fusion fall use to be awesome i remember the time when every was happy every thing, was great but all i want to know is how did it become so bad?

Fusion Fall is a unique game best game i've have ever played combat style orginal gameplay orginal but if your not going to update a game you should basically shut the game down.

aslo read this

Sigh, This is my favorite game because of the universe and the control interface.
But idk, if you don't like the game anymore don't play it, pitiful sad to wreck something 'cuz
your done with it.
By negativeusername

this was the type of thing that angel was saying
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Fusionfall is a Dead Animal which everyone is prodding with a stick hoping it'll come back alive.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Fusionfall is a Dead Animal which everyone is prodding with a stick hoping it'll come back alive.

That's not true! My friends and I always used to stare at it.

Ok, so we always used to stare at a worm on a hot, sunny day while it was burning. We loomed over it trying to give it some shade. In primary school, at least. There weren't many worms in the playground at high school.

We were basically like this during break:

Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 Ed_edd11

Except in more of a triangle than huddled together.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

does anyone agree tht this should be the end theme?
or this one?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 pm

The second one
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
The second one

one vote for the second
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

So Fusionfall is dead..most of us don't play anymore.

And then the people come back and say you should update it.

What's the point if people stop playing fusionfall. There's not many kids left playing Fusionfall.

It's not only dead but ruined. Yeah. Most of the people playing are scammers spammers or people that pretty much make FF suck.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Fusionfall will never go back to what it was in 2008-2010
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm

1. Why quote my post when what you just said has nothing to do with what I just said?
2. For?
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 pm

1. idk

2. fusion fall end theme song '-'
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 pm

@Hom
Nothing but memories.
Back then, it was actually worth paying. Needless to say, I'm telling the truth.

@Oliver

1.Both of you quoted a long post. The tables have turned..

2.An "end theme" for FF possibly.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 pm

D Horror wrote:
@Oliver

Well, I did have a reason.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 pm

guys this is turning into a war. This may be a different topic but it's still the same agenda. .Ty vs Democratics. I have my own opinions on what happened but that doesn't matter. the point is some people will stick up for ty even if he does drugs and some the opposite. this newsroom be sorted out now before fighting increases
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 pm

ok yea the game has gotten preety bad everyone has lost hope and still.. but maybe in the future after there done with the other horrible games and shows they will return (possibly) but until then enjoy the show as everything goes crashing and burning down into a pile of ash before your very eyes im still having fun with other games and sweet sweet air.. this is rocks logic on this Yep
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 pm

'-' im speechless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Anyone else notice that ty hasnt talked ever since the video? wonder what he's up to now.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Anyone else notice that ty hasnt talked ever since the video? wonder what he's up to now.
he watching the ash burn deeper through the ground as he finds more FIRE OF BLAME sparking to life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 pm

rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
he watching the ash burn deeper through the ground as he finds more FIRE OF BLAME sparking to life

I bet hes making us all S'mores to digest.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Guys, stop thinking that whenever Ty does something, accident or not, that he's suddenly Firelord Ozai from The Legend of Aang, Vilgax or Aku.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm

rock just likes fire ok. it burns and is fun at times..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Guys, stop thinking that whenever Ty does something, accident or not, that he's suddenly Firelord Ozai from The Legend of Aang, Vilgax or Aku.

Lol I love how you said guys and not just Rock.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:01 am

you know guys ty still does talk on the wiki, but i guess most people here don't bother to go to the wiki
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
wikipedi is evil!!
wiki? i personally find that the worst search site ever so many dumb and useless facts i dont like i only use it for random facts to fyi: walrus poop from their nose
and also what is a my space? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:31 am

rock talent wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
wikipedi is evil!!
wiki? i personally find that the worst search site ever so many dumb and useless facts i dont like i only use it for random facts to fyi: walrus poop from their nose
and also what is a my space? Very Happy
MySpace is a site like Facebook or Twitter or whatever but noone uses it antm and its only used for music purposes now :I
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:08 am

D Horror wrote:
@Oliver

Well, I did have a reason.

So does everyone else when they do it and it still dont matter...

OOOOOOOH HOHOHOH
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

FusionFall Name : TheFierceTitan
Male Posts : 182
FF Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 pm

If ty was making a "New Fusion Fall" server wouldn't he be able to test it on his server i made a rant video about this whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvHx2qFvTmY

Last edited by Kisura on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theroboticcreeper

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Sorry for the for the rude welcoming but you avatar is too overrated. ##? ##? Either way its too much to handle on on Website like this. Please pick a more appropriate avatar for the website.

-Ray
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 pm

I just watched your video, I'm going to have to ask you to take it down from this Website. Too inappropriate such as the choice of words. So I'm going to have to ask you to take it down from here.

-Ray
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 pm

This guy is right...

Fusionfall is dead nobody cares for the game and The Future which is the best part of Fusionfall is now gone...

Fusionfall is Done.

No point carrying on with it.

And lol at ray being all formal.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 pm

BTW i did have to remove the vid but if you wnat just post a link iwth a wanring and your good.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why ty deleted npc's   Why ty deleted npc's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why ty deleted npc's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top