Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well...... Project: REVIVE - Page 3 Megustaplz

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

(Wow. I really AM in a rare mood.....)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Level : 0
Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I actually have the current version of the Phase III Expansion map here: Project: REVIVE - Page 3 MapExample1

I obviously erroneously made too much extra land, but here's JUST the areas included: Project: REVIVE - Page 3 MapExampleAreas

It's still a WIP being worked out, but that's the current plan for Phase III's expansion. You start in Marzipan Suburbs (bottom left) at level 37.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Welcome to XtremeFusionFall Wilttilt! An honour to meet you, man! And I love that map! How about you also put that small China Town place near Marzipan City in the game to? Near Marzipan Suburbs, of course. I also think you should change the water colour around Stormalong from blue to green, for reasons I'm sure you all know. And maybe adding Cow & Chicken's hometown too. Maybe.

Are Greenville and Elmore from any show? Never heard of them before. I do like that the Ice Kingdom in that picture looks like an ice cube. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Candy Kingdom, Fusion Wasteland, City Of Thieves and Stormalong....
I LIKE. ThumbsUp
Nice graphical work Wilttilt. ThumbUp

Forgive my ignorance as I haven't had CartoonNetwork for years but,
are all the names of these places related to FusionFall or CartoonNetwork?
Just curious since I don't recognise some of these names.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Ice Kingdom, Candy Kingdom, City of Thieves and the Candy Forest we all know are from Adventure Time.
Stormalong's from Flapjack.
Porkbelly's from Johnny Test.
Bellwood and Los Soledad are from Ben 10.
Marzipan City's from Chowder.
The park's from any show that has a park, really and...
Abysus is from Generator Rex.

I just had this idea that Abysus Castle should be an Infected Zone! Along with Finn's Treehouse and Mung Daal's Catering Company. And I've also said Stormalong Harbour, since it's been destroyed by Fuse (That's what ya get for building a town out of candy and wood), should be an IZ with Bubbie being the safe part of the area.

So yeah, Stormalong should be like Goat's Junkyard or the Dark Tree Clearing; mostly Infected Zone with a small safe area on the outside.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:58 pm

25 names but you mentioned only a fraction but thanks for clearing some of that up.
Knew about Stormalong as the Marvelous Adventures Of Flapjack is one of my favourite
cartoons! Watched a few episodes when I had CN.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:13 am

Me too. And about the other areas, I don't think they're from any shows. That's why I didn't say them.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

Marzipan areas are from Chowder, Stormalong is from Flapjack, Porkbelly is Johnny Test, Candy Kingdom, Candy Forest, Ice Kingdom, and City of Theives is from Adventure Time, The Park is from Regular Show, Elmore is from Gumball, The Bellwoods and Los Soledad are from Ben 10, Greenville is from Sym-Bionic Titan, Abysus areas are from Generator Rex, The Congo is from Secret Saturdays, and the rest is filler, based on several shows.

IZs include: Mung Daal's Catering Company, Stormalong Remains, Unnamed High School (Greenville), The Treehouse, Abysus Castle, The Haunted Mansion, Ice Castle, Towering Spire, and technically, Fuse's Landing Point, and Fuse's Stronghold.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:02 am

guys get on i see you on peace.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:17 am

Wilttilt wrote:
Marzipan areas are from Chowder, Stormalong is from Flapjack, Porkbelly is Johnny Test, Candy Kingdom, Candy Forest, Ice Kingdom, and City of Theives is from Adventure Time, The Park is from Regular Show, Elmore is from Gumball, The Bellwoods and Los Soledad are from Ben 10, Greenville is from Sym-Bionic Titan, Abysus areas are from Generator Rex, The Congo is from Secret Saturdays, and the rest is filler, based on several shows.

IZs include: Mung Daal's Catering Company, Stormalong Remains, Unnamed High School (Greenville), The Treehouse, Abysus Castle, The Haunted Mansion, Ice Castle, Towering Spire, and technically, Fuse's Landing Point, and Fuse's Stronghold.

Oh, THAT park... And I think I came up with 'Stormalong Remains' sometime last year on FusionFall Hints n Tips. Anyway, how can the Ice Castle be an IZ if the Ice Castle's already in Orchid Bay? I say we make the IZ just the rest of the Ice Castle instead of the Ice King's tower. And good idea for 'Fuse's Landing Point' cause it is said in the 'Fuse No More' missions about Fuse arriving on Earth!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:26 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Wilttilt wrote:

Oh, THAT park... And I think I came up with 'Stormalong Remains' sometime last year on FusionFall Hints n Tips. Anyway, how can the Ice Castle be an IZ if the Ice Castle's already in Orchid Bay? I say we make the IZ just the rest of the Ice Castle instead of the Ice King's tower. And good idea for 'Fuse's Landing Point' cause it is said in the 'Fuse No More' missions about Fuse arriving on Earth!

In the continuity, the Ice Castle in Orchid Bay will be mentioned by Ice King as his little summer home until his Ice Castle can be dis-infected. Missions will involve going into the Ice Castle IZ and gathering some of Ice King's left behind belongings as well.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:32 am

Wilttilt wrote:
In the continuity, the Ice Castle in Orchid Bay will be mentioned by Ice King as his little summer home until his Ice Castle can be dis-infected. Missions will involve going into the Ice Castle IZ and gathering some of Ice King's left behind belongings as well.

That makes sense.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:33 am

Hate to break topic (but seeing as how this is Xtreme, It wont matter much since the word "rules" is a foreign word) but this is quite an unnatural site to see you making posts here wilt.

but it IS nice to see you here.
You guys can return to the topic now. lol!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:35 am

Eh, I felt the need to contribute to the discussion, seeing as how you were mentioning new areas.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:45 am

New areas ROCK!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:49 am

Not to get too off topic since you're new here but I'm just gonna let you know we are lax with ALOT here. Very rarely do we let a "censored" word slip but that is as far as we'll go.

We're lax on what we do here since.......well its only just a couple of us that use Xtreme anyways. It used to be quite upsetting to have so little members but the constant members..........and Homchoi who come on here and constantly post alleviates that issue completely.

Besides, Between me, The Homchoi, and Pistol........we have enough eccentric personalities to fill a good board anyways....

Other than that, you're free to talk about anything you want, bring up any old topic or matter and spam the boards with your awesome work.

Just so long as you dont leave nasty SPAM (I personally cant stand the taste), curse, or be an obvious troll.
Of course I know you wont do anything like that so enjoy it here!
3DGrin

K. Gonna stop getting off topic for right now...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Couple of people?! Exaggeration much? lol!
There used to be on average I'd say 10/11 active members. Since some months ago....
WHEN EXAMS RUINED OUR LIVES...people started going inactive.
Some came once in a full moon however. (ArmorSpark is one.)

I remember when there were bursts of traffic from many countries, wondered what caused
them but they were cool, they increased the sort of awareness of the forum members.
Unfortunately they never logged in, WHY?? Don't understand the irrational fear of logging in after registering.
Forumotion doesn't currently have the feature of automatically logging in new members. :sigh:

According to my Google Analytic account, Xtreme FusionFall is currently receiving
around 85 visits a day.
It used to be in the 200s margin. Alas, on the summer break I'll
try to contact those previously iconic members such as ArmorSpark, EvilDragon, Bella Cloudtooth, (dare I say it Nooo )
etc.
Perhaps we can get some more 'shenanigans' as Undelos calls it; obviously he doesn't
refer to the exact definition; we're all friendly here. Only a handful were ever
malicious (short lived as well, some were spammers who left quietly) over
the entire 2 or 3 years (4 if you count the other versions of the forum)
the forum has been up.

Just checked the forum statistics via forumotion, very interesting
stuff; huge bursts of posts in December and other months (CHRISTMAS!? Very Happy)
as opposed to a few months that are almost dormant (exaggeration but you know what I mean)
and some months have decent numbers of posts.

I need to make a new background as soon as my exams are over; I need to figure out
how to make the background static. If I could simply design the entire page via graphics software,
this site would look MUCH better. Sadly, I can only modify some aspects and it's quite limited and
I can't cater the background for all/most resolutions properly, not even my own sometimes. Crying2
I'll get experimenting after the 14th of June. excited
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:13 am

I just thought of two other people we could add to FusionFall. Irwin and the Brain Eating Meteor! The BEM (Brain Eating Meteor) could be part of a new Billy & Mandy FusionFall Adventure. And so could Irwin. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:24 am

i got to get my business into everything but this is the first site i joined so what are we talking about
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:36 am

Ace Cometshark wrote:
i got to get my business into everything but this is the first site i joined so what are we talking about

Just look up Project: Revive, and you'll get the idea.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:39 am

i dont feel like reading but i saw the new map cartoon network better make this if they let us we should run it no offense so they can work on Project Exonaut i saw the new exosuits on t.v. that proves they dont care but they will PROJECT R LETS MAKE OUR VOICES BE HEARD
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:44 am

I actually meant to say "Look up Project: Revive on Youtube'. I forgot... the 'Youtube' bit...
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:47 am

ooooooo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:39 am

well im so stupid i have no ideas but im just here to say i made a forum for my website
http://gaming3000.forumotion.com/
http://gaming3000.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:48 am

i have an idea they should give us new accesiors like watches maybe new weapons or a nano of your characters i got ideas just ask anyone
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:53 am

I know you can get a watch, but it's attached to one of the shirts. It looks like a cross between Ben's new Omnitrix and Johnny Test's watch.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:56 am

yea but something cooler
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:59 am

Which just gave me the idea to add the old Omnitrix to the Ben 10 shirt and Omnitrix MII to the jacket...
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:04 am

good idea
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Ace Cometshark wrote:
i have an idea they should give us new accesiors like watches maybe new weapons or a nano of your characters i got ideas just ask anyone

A Nano of your character??? That's been the Hom's idea for sometime...

Me? I've already complained about what I'd like to see in the game......
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Undelos wrote:

It's been everyone's idea since the game's release. I'd like a Nano of Hom. NO monster would use a corruption attack on Nano Hom! Why? Cause, regardless of the A/B/C rule, Hom'll always win!

I'd still like an Ed Jacket, though. And my Candy Pirate costume back.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Presenting to you the new Hom Nano!!!! You wanna be the ruler of your neighbourhood and galaxy? BUY THIS NANO! ONLY 9.99 IN STORES NOW! WE HAVE HAD SO MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS JUST ASK JIMMY! Jimmy: Its so aweosme I finally destroyed my teacher a at skewll!
(Warning: we aint responsible for any Deaths, Destruction of planets, or new multiple Universes)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:24 pm

HomChoi wrote:
...or new multiple Universes)

Or destruction of.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:31 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! i bought one it almost killed me so i sent it back and sry for stealing idea Hom i got a new one what about wait for it wait for it if they let us get our own house it will be cool and we can buy stuff for our house with a person who sells them eh eh Bloo Dance
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Hey um....yah. I've got a complaint about your Homchoi nanos...

It's not that they don't work right. They actually do. They DID defeat that entire fusion lair that I accidentally stumbled into with the use of only a paper clip, some wood glue and some gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe and it DID help me win that race by slowing down the entirety of sapce and time itself and let's not mention the times it did find Waldo and Carmen Sandiego and beat Krunk in an arm wrestling match.

I mean these things are all awesome.......but they're too awesome! EVERYONE JUST IGNORES ME NOW1
All they say is "hey there goes that kid with Homchoi!" Or "What's up whatever your name is."
Your warranty should cover overepicness.

I want my money back.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:33 pm

i want my money back Ace Cometshark nanos are coming made by SamTech-Labs Samuel character in Ace and Jace novel
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Ace Cometshark wrote:
...if they let us get our own house it will be cool and we can buy stuff for our house with a person who sells them eh eh Bloo Dance

I've had the house idea since the beginning. And what's with all the complaints about the Hom Choi Nano? So what if I, too had problems with it. I just fixed it with some of Dexter's cola (Don't tell him!) and a wad of gum I found on the street. Ok, so it was stuck to my shoe, but it was technically on the street.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Caffine Oliver.
You gave caffine to a Homchoi nano?
I thought you were supposed to be the smart one...

]ut then again....that DOES sound pretty Lulzy. Genious idea! I'l go and try that..
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Who said it was coffee? I just gave him some normal Coca-Cola. But yeah, giving caffeine to even a NANO of Hom Choi would be pretty funny. It'll help me get that promotion to Nano Enhancer that I've been waiting for...!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Read this clearly because i think these are some okay Ideas!!

"For phase 3 expantion they should add those drawings of wiltilt but in a diiferent dimention,they could also add some other stuff to it from different shows.But since the server can't take that much capacity so they should make it a different server.In lvl 4 you had to teleport to the past rite,so at lvl 36 they should add a mission called Killerportation Teleportion.Where you kill fuse finish all your missions then do that one and be teleported to the Future the clean one with "Fuse No More".Olivers idea of houses and stuff we could have it there since we are living normal.And they should add more lvls to lvl 66.The missions should be like stuff from the shows.Like those island by ice king mountain should be the TTI all of them.Then like "The Drop Of Shame" yOU GO ON PLANET Fuse and destroy it with a bomb.Then its all kool till lvl 56 you have missions to find fuses family and kill them and when there all dead.You have to find some stuff to do because that'll be the final end.Well except if Fuses Race decides to wage war aginst humans.

Good Idea??Plz Comment!! Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Owen wrote:
Olivers idea of houses and stuff we could have it there since we are living normal.

Believe me, once you see my new show (I'm still working on episode 1, so it may take a while), you'll learn that my character's life is far from normal...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 am

Not even all the jawbreakers in the WORLD would be enough to satisfy all those Eddys!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 am

this might be off topic do you get everything from wishing skull mission 9.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 am

Owen wrote:

Yep! The green (Or red. I forgot) circuit set and the once more-popular-than-the-blindfold Devil's Temptation. You get it all!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:06 am

Owen wrote:

[Size=16]Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!
He's apologizing for getting off topic!

Oh Owen you have so much to learn about Xtreme....
First lesson's on me......WE NEVER STAY ON TOPIC. NEVER. [/size
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:11 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Undelos wrote:

It's been everyone's idea since the game's release. I'd like a Nano of Hom. NO monster would use a corruption attack on Nano Hom! Why? Cause, regardless of the A/B/C rule, Hom'll always win!

I'd still like an Ed Jacket, though. And my Candy Pirate costume back.

Speaking of Ed Jacket....
Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EdJacket
Just a little somethin' I edited from Ed in my spare time.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Very nice Wilttilt.
The green doesn't match the true tone in the cartoons which is a darker green but
then again; Ed in the game doesn't match it either. lol!
It will do nicely if they accept it; they probably will since it's a solid concept
and easily implemented into the game in comparison with other suggestions. Razz
It looks very good and has a sort of evolved element to it that makes it more
teenage like which FusionFall aimed to achieve in the first place with its NPCs.
Great work.

This may be strange coming from me;
although we don't strictly have to stay on topic,
we should at least stay on topic to an extent or go off topic briefly
or at the very least make an effort to resist talking about something
completely random. (JAWBREAKERS? WHAT? RANDOM LOL. Oh and try not to spam Eddy smileys line after line. Shocked )

Wilttilt, if you find a way to extract models from the game, please inform me (via a reply/post or PM)
as soon as possible; I need my own character model for YouTube projects such as FusionFall
movies involving my character and seriously dark scenarios etc. Which all require
complex animations as opposed to the limited ones in the game. I'd actually be prepared to
learn a bit of 3D animation after my exams. excited
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:41 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Very nice Wilttilt.
The green doesn't match the true tone in the cartoons which is a darker green but
then again; Ed in the game doesn't match it either. lol!
It will do nicely if they accept it; they probably will since it's a solid concept
and easily implemented into the game in comparison with other suggestions. Razz
teenage like which FusionFall aimed to achieve in the first place with its NPCs.
Great work.

This may be strange coming from me;
although we don't strictly have to stay on topic,
we should at least stay on topic to an extent or go off topic briefly
or at the very least make an effort to resist talking about something
completely random. (JAWBREAKERS? WHAT? RANDOM LOL. Oh and try not to spam Eddy smileys line after line. Shocked )

Wilttilt, if you find a way to extract models from the game, please inform me (via a reply/post or PM)
as soon as possible; I need my own character model for YouTube projects such as FusionFall
movies involving my character and seriously dark scenarios etc. Which all require
complex animations as opposed to the limited ones in the game. I'd actually be prepared to
learn a bit of 3D animation after my exams. excited

I actually extracted Ed and a player model from the game and edited them into the Ed Jacket!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Nice,
I like how you animated Numbuh One in your FusionFall Project: Revive video.
ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:43 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:

The Eds were teenagers to begin with. Which makes me wonder what age they are now. If they were real, I'd say they were 25 or 26. But it's hard to tell in the CN Universe. I'm guessing maybe 16...

And Wilttilt, X is right. That Ed jacket is BRILLIANT!!! Shocked The shade of green on that version reminds me of my real Ed jacket. Ok, it's not really and Ed jacket, but it looks just like one. But there are a few differences.

1. There are holes IN the pockets.
2. I can't zip it up since the zip's broken.
3. It's a lighter green.
4. The white lines aren't where they are on Ed's version.
5. It isn't worn by the 2nd wisest person to have ever lived. Or been drawn.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Any news about Project: Revive? I can't wait 'til we show it to the FusionFall team!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top