Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art   Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Ok so like I said

My ff comic was gonna have people cameoing or whatever on it, mostly people I spent a lot of time with will appear more or get to be a main char. I'm gonna draw their basic look for the comic and later post it in this thread.

So here's the list:
Alice Zombieraven
Blaze Coolcat or whateves she quit a long time ago
Agent Bobbrke
Rouge Winterhudson
Nova galaxysomething
Tycho Stellar
Josie Gloryangel
Gus The Angel
Magic Cat (Pretended to be my daughter in ff so that might be what happens with her and grumps)
Probably some random people from this forum, except lot of them I have no idea what they look like in game.
Saffron Snakeabyss
Sky Colossalninja
Cool Ninjagirl (I forgot her full ff name)
and Knuckles Datacactus.

More eventually if I keep doing the comic.

If you want to be included just let me know and ill place you in some random place in a page doing something. Same goes for if you want to appear with a friend, special friend, or enemy

bla bla
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Fusionfall player concept art

View previous topic View next topic Back to top