Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kisura
Kisura

FusionFall Name : TheFierceTitan
Level : 21
Male Posts : 182
FF Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 pm

I suppose I'll finally make one of these.

My ingame name is TheFierceTitan I somehow got this name last month....

Why someone didn't take this blows my mind...

I used to be a closed beta member....

The more i look into videos the more I remember about the "old" fusion fall. Eheem Nanos level you up.... I wish they still had that feature....

However a little bit about myself.....

I'm planning on going to college for computer engineering as a major and possibly japanese as a minor

I'm a nerd...... and i strongly enjoy anime.....

A Little bit about my forum name..... Its my name in japanese ^_^. I'm currently in 9th grade. I really don't watch anything on cartoon network anymore because I think the shows are extremely immature (the only good shows to watch) which is why i only watch anime.

Feel free to add me on skype or msn ^_^

I'm a huge one piece fan and sword art online fan Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) 3766210289 2 EPISODES LEFT OH MY FU...... End of forum topic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theroboticcreeper

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Welcome! Even though it's pretty late to say that. Ah well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Welcome! Even though it's pretty late to say that. Ah well!
xD My lazy butt was like "DOn't even make a introduction its a waste of time" and now im suffering from boredom so i did....
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah i saw your name a couple weeks ago.

Anyways welcome..wow 14 and you're in 9th grade... Shocked..smart people...

Oh yeah here you go:

Im D Horror, the world's greatest nightmare. But feel free to call me Mr.Fluffy.

Here's some basic stuff you'll need to know to survive on places such as this.

Ladies and people that pretend to be men, i present,
D LIST

DA STUFF:

Undead Brad
is a zombia-a-demon, he will kill/ infect you turning you into a zombie.

Kyle Saturday

Side effects from hanging out with Kyle Saturday include: Rash at the base
of your forehead, the sudden need to eat fiery demonic alpacas and
finally, the horrible wrath of..Kyle..

Dane Dweller
is a villain himself but has a pet that will tell you scary stories to keep you up at night. Spooky huh?

Hom Choi
once beat up an old lady with a beach chair because the lady would not give him a Red Bull. Don't socialize with him.

Xlr8 147
is a god, our master, an angel! <--that one is literal . He is sure to help you along these treacherous parts. Softie..

Oliver
is your FF nerd..i mean
guide if you have any questions in that pebble you call a noggin, feel free to ask him.

Ray
Is the most unbelievable dragon emperor in the universe. If you anger
him, beware, he will cry like a baby and sit in his corner.
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) 456023687

Officer Second
is an undercover cop. His main purpose is to trap awesome kids
(like you) and imprison them in a cell made of cotton Candy!!!

Rock talent
is an alien sent to blow up your mind with randomness. But hes our friend anyway!

Zero
is our items expert. If you got any questions about item values or
anything FF related be sure to ask him..(he ain't that rich though.

Dragoon-Gamer
is our finest Dragon hunter but he won't do that bad in hard-core grinding in FF.

Liam Duhex
is an intelligent artist with much knowledge to share.

GrumpyTheSheep
is our true artist, but we all force him to make mac-n-cheese for our amusement.

Nova
is
the one who claims the thrown of epicness, can turn you into ashes just
by looking at you, and blazes with a lifetime of awesomeness. (His
weakness is yogurt)

well enjoy your stay here and try not to get into any trouble. Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 am

D Horror wrote:
Yeah i saw your name a couple weeks ago.

Anyways welcome..wow 14 and you're in 9th grade... Shocked..smart people...

well enjoy your stay here and try not to get into any trouble. Smile

I started school a year early cause i was a stubborn kid and wanted to go to school.....
And i'll try lol
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:20 am

Kisura wrote:
I started school a year early cause i was a stubborn kid and wanted to go to school....

You WANTED to go to school?!?! You are not human! You are a Galvan! Everyone knows how smart they are.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:20 am

Wave Very Happy Crying2 finally some one who gets that cn has lost its touch welcome lol.. ED Head Bang im ok with anime
i dont really watch that much of it though
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 am

rock talent wrote:
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) 1387363171 Very Happy Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) 2077966078 finally some one who gets that cn has lost its touch welcome lol.. Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) 928233731 im ok with anime
i dont really watch that much of it though

You too?!

Oh i thought i was the only one beside teens. Shows like Adventure Time are just annoying.

@Kisura
Really? That's actually pretty cool. (I thought school would be completely ridiculous but i like school) (<--IKR let the tormenting begin)
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 am

i simply cant watch cn anymore i get such a bad head ache i beat up my pillow because it got so bad.. i have no pillow this weak Sad but i just cant stand the stupid shows on i think i rather be hit a truck then get head aches every time i want to watch tv.. i mean i got nick and disney chanel.. but bleeeh they also dont have that good shows the comedy is to cheesy like in the 80's but i laugh at that kind not this new cheesy kind
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 am

They're not ALL terrible, dude. Regular Show isn't bad, Adventure Time I admit isn't great, but it's good sometimes, Ben 10: Omniverse is an awesome show! It's got Rath in it. Any show with my favourite alien besides Ditto in it is awesome!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 am

rock talent wrote:
i simply cant watch cn anymore i get such a bad head ache i beat up my pillow because it got so bad.. i have no pillow this weak Sad but i just cant stand the stupid shows on i think i rather be hit a truck then get head aches every time i want to watch tv.. i mean i got nick and disney chanel.. but bleeeh they also dont have that good shows the comedy is to cheesy like in the 80's but i laugh at that kind not this new cheesy kind

Cn shows are completely immature (Ben 10 was ok never really got many opportunities to watch it)

Disney Channel shows are just dumb. Not exactly funny but i guess little kids just can't control themselves when it comes to it.

And Nick i have to say is the best. Not saying it's good but hey, better than watching people saying stuff like

"It's not luck, i've been watching this store like a hawk. There's no way anyone could rob me. -turns around- Someone robbed me!"

And how come EVERYONE on Disney Channel turn out to be singers? I'm not kidding. Chyna Anne Myclain. Ross Lynch. Laura Morano. Bridgit Mendler etc. Well there probably lip sinking and maybe a few of them actually CAN sing

Last edited by D Horror on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 am

They're not ALL terrible, dude. Regular Show isn't bad, Adventure Time I admit isn't great, but it's good sometimes, Ben 10: Omniverse is an awesome show! It's got Rath in it. Any show with my favourite alien besides Ditto in it is awesome!
ok you dont get it i actually get pain from AT more then RS i wish it would die i cant watch tv because of it.. i mean i hate mental pain but this ## for kids? i mean wow.. there killing many young minds into being dumb kids running around screaming and smashing everything they see.. I HATE CN IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND IT WONT STOP GIVING ME REASONS Y BEING HIT BY A TRUCK IS MORE ENTERTAINING.. the only darn show i can stand is cartoon planet.. END OF MY DARN STORY
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 am

D Horror wrote:
rock talent wrote:

Cn shows are completely immature (Ben 10 was ok never really got many opportunities to watch it)

Disney Channel shows are just dumb. Not exactly funny but i guess little kids just can't control themselves when it comes to it.

And Nick i have to say is the best. Not saying it's good but hey, better than watching people saying stuff like

"It's not luck, i've been watching this store like a hawk. There's no way anyone could rob me. -turns around- Someone robbed me!"
Bed 10 the original was the last series i ever followed on CN because cartoon network is so immature and so kiddy at times....
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 am

WHERE DO PEOPLE GET BLINDFOLDS??????? i want one!!!!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

Kisura wrote:
their usally in future eggers but i think you can get them at the first infected zone in poakey oats something by raceing and getting a gold crate or silver crate
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

rock talent wrote:
Kisura wrote:
their usally in future eggers but i think you can get them at the first infected zone in poakey oats something by raceing and getting a gold crate or silver crate
No one will tell me the price in taros >.<
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 am

@D: I never really watched Ultimate Alien until recently. Stupid BT not including CN on LIVE TV... Thankfully the internet was at hand!

Still can't believe Dwayne McDuffie's dead. R.I.P. Dwayne. Worked on Ben 10 since Alien Force (And I think a few episodes on the original series. Can't remember) up until (And including) the first series of Omniverse.

He also worked on other superhero shows. That dude will be missed.

Don't get me started on Disney Channel! OR series 4+ of Spongebob! If you wanna see REAL immature, watch that! Series 1, 2, 3 and the movie will always be the best.

I mean, does series 4+ have Spongebob blow a giant bubble shaped like an elephant with Patrick laughing at it and calling it a giraffe while it slowly squeezes into Squidward's window, eventually blowing up with a loud elephant noise, with Squidward then angry at Spongebob and Patrick for interrupting his clarinet practice? NO!

Then again, neither do series 2 or 3, but that's beside the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 am

Welcome to the chamber of Disasters and Terrible Illusions, would you like some chocolate cake Very Happy and don't worry we're alllll nerds even ray who is obviously gonna deny it in a few min.
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:58 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Welcome to the chamber of Disasters and Terrible Illusions, would you like some chocolate cake Very Happy and don't worry we're alllll nerds even ray who is obviously gonna deny it in a few min.
I was worried about people being nerds sarcastic* Surprised im a outcast at school with my ## video game related shirts which only a select few of my friends understand :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:02 am

Kisura wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
I was worried about people being nerds Surprised im a outcast at school with my ## video game related shirts which only a select few of my friends understand :p

I bet you put a chicken on it, lol I'm what you call , real life is boring action and fantasy ftw so I stay home living a relaxing life where I can draw as much as I want without all those highschool dramas that are just annoying lol.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:02 am

@Grumpy
You saying "even Ray" like he was included in this group when we all know, he made the nerd group.

Anyways,
I never payed attention to the series rather than focus on how bad it was. But does a KID SHOW have to mess up the mind of pretty much most of the kids around the world? Does the squid have to climb into a safe that happens to have endless space and finds a giant eagle that grabs squidward with his tougue and talk like a munk but just as the squid was about to be let go the BIRD eat the SQUID and he finds spongebo- I can't even finish the dang sentence because it's just that bad.

EDIT: btw the worst character i think is Mr.Krabs he just acts like a pure brat sometimes...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Kisura wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
I was worried about people being nerds Surprised im a outcast at school with my ## video game related shirts which only a select few of my friends understand :p

I bet you put a chicken on it, lol I'm what you call , real life is boring action and fantasy ftw so I stay home living a relaxing life where I can draw as much as I want without all those highschool dramas that are just annoying lol.

Grumpy, im a senior and from my experience from High School. It is drama.
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 am

D Horror wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Kisura wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

How to avoid all drama. Headphones + ipod touch = mission sucess Smile
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 am

I'd totally walk around like this if i had the clothes....
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=super+nerd&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1600&bih=796&tbm=isch&tbnid=BLDEo2da1g1wRM:&imgrefurl=http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/2009/02/04/why-90-of-men-flunk-in-the-sedcution-community/&docid=rGMgWy9VJ-yFgM&imgurl=http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/super-nerd-resized.jpg&w=200&h=200&ei=Ip--UImFDIWX0QG3nIDoCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=432&vpy=336&dur=531&hovh=160&hovw=160&tx=91&ty=66&sig=100530876218616586867&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=147&start=0&ndsp=43&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0,i:194
Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) Super-nerd-resized

Last edited by Kisura on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 am

Kisura wrote:
D Horror wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Kisura wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

And all the methods of human invisibility being possible. moo is for shoe
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Kisura wrote:
D Horror wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Kisura wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

wait are you homeschooled?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 am

Kisura wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Kisura wrote:

wait are you homeschooled?

lol no dude I go to school at 1 and come back at 6, I just stand next to my friends while they make jokes gossip and make out with random girls lol.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:32 am

1 til 6. You kiddin' me?! I always had school from 9-3:30! And today I've got college from 11-3:30. What kind of school do you go to? Yes, I am kind of jealous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 am

1 til 6. You kiddin' me?! I always had school from 9-3:30! And today I've got college from 11-3:30. What kind of school do you go to? Yes, I am kind of jealous.

well they figured if you stay in school for too long you get bored to the point where learning is highly unlikely so you goof around, so the time of school was shortened and theres a 30 minute recess and a 5 min recess .
Back to top Go down

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:43 am

grumpythesheep wrote:

well they figured if you stay in school for too long you get bored to the point where learning is highly unlikely so you goof around, so the time of school was shortened and theres a 30 minute recess and a 5 min recess .
You pieces of lucky ##.... I go to 7:30 to 2:07 MOTHER FU..... End of topic. Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) 3158443875
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:06 am

Actually when I was at school, I had to get the bus at 8 and school started at 8:45. Now at college it's:

Wednesday: 11am-3:30pm
Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
Friday: 9am-3:30pm

Which means I have to get up at 8am on Wednesday and 6am on Thursdays and Fridays. Which means today, I have 6 hours left to sleep. Night, guys!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 am

grumpythesheep wrote:

What the -...... Shocked

I go 8:20 - 2:30 What black magic is this?!

I HAVE TO WAKE UP FLIPPING 7:00!!!!! Sorry but im big about taking naps.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:13 am

8:20 - 3:30.

What is this?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am

Typical school hours???

That's only used by schools that actually CARE about the fact that kids hate waking up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Kisura
Kisura

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 pm

I The Samurai wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

What the -...... Shocked

I go 8:20 - 2:30 What black magic is this?!

I HAVE TO WAKE UP FLIPPING 7:00!!!!! Sorry but im big about taking naps.
NOOOO NOT 7!!!! I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning Sigh
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Kisura wrote:
'm a nerd...... and i strongly enjoy anime.....

I'm a big fan of making people warp to high level places. Ask Undeywear.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 am

Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) Kayne-west-annoyed-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-160
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 am

Lol Undelos I'm guessing that's happened to you too. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 am

Im a fan of staying in High level places...

Because thos eare th eonly places I can go.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)   Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dat introduciton (Kisura's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top