Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The story of Krampus Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The story of Krampus EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The story of Krampus EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The story of Krampus EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The story of Krampus EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The story of Krampus EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The story of Krampus EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The story of Krampus EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The story of Krampus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:15 am

the story goes that any naughty children get tooken in a sack and he will carry you far off in to the moutains the beast name is krampus when he takes you home with him he will melt your flesh down to the bone then cook you to soup then eat you hes the anti santa so anyone naughty coal is not the worst of your problemsThe story of Krampus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzvjMXgeBi1Ftcuw2umNRJ2KaxIINbKuIfUOQa8Kfz6ItE6emhEdit: did not mean to ruin anyones holidays spirit or anything like that this was meant to just be a small story but people stretch things as far as they go till it snaps or something breaks.. X_X

Last edited by rock talent on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:13 pm

thats creepy...

o-o...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
thats creepy...

o-o...

and rock isn't? lol jk.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:44 pm

He look looks like a p........... never mind i was going to say something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:08 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
He look looks like a p........... never mind i was going to say something

just like a bear we all know :p
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am

i am creepy im ok with that im also deep and a thinker (this is when im awake)
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:44 pm

That first picture just screams Pe-

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes he does... I'm scared...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:52 pm

looks like rock is into creepy pasta.

figured we would have a goth on here.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Lets go give Krampus a hug! Maybe he will be like the Grinch and become good! I nominate Grumpy to give Krampus a hug first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Lets go give Krampus a hug! Maybe he will be like the Grinch and become good! I nominate Grumpy to give Krampus a hug first!

Already bear hugged him 5 times Awesome
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm

no im not a goth freak.. its an old tradition celebrated in some parts of the world i dont really like it but i wanted a weird story and their you go thank you random google search

Last edited by rock talent on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:09 pm

rock talent wrote:
no im not a goth freak.. its an old tradition celebrated in some parts of the world i dont really like it..

right...
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:10 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
right this makes perfect sense and i will stop now
thank you grumpy i see that you realized your mistakes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:11 pm

rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

nice editing, still wierd.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

nice editing, still weird.
nothing is wrong with weird unless its to insane.. being weird is better then being boring all your life.. i am insane i do admit but it helps with solving very strange challenges or trouble i face in life and still i dont believe in therapy for me.. other psychos yes those people wanting to shoot kids and do horrible things to other need it and some phiscal and mental punishment..

Last edited by rock talent on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm

rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

nice editing, still wierd.
nothing is wrong with weird unless its to insane.. being weird is better then being boring all your life..

yeh but this is one of those creepy wierd things , how would not having this make life boring exactly?
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:17 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
]yeh but this is one of those creepy weird things , how would not having this make life boring exactly?
i dont know makeing it another story about a man in a red suit going down roof tops still sounds better then hearing this story when your little..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:21 pm

rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
]yeh but this is one of those creepy weird things , how would not having this make life boring exactly?
i dont know makeing it another story about a man in a red suit going down roof tops still sounds better then hearing this story when your little..

Lol, so you're telling me,

that it's better to like something wierd like this than a "boring life"

I asked why

than you end up telling me the santa is better,

Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:

Lol, so you're telling me,

that it's better to like something wierd like this than a "boring life"

I asked why

than you end up telling me the santa is better,

i never said i liked this story.. im just meaning its fun for me to find odd things in life and to mess with peoples mental capacity until they lose it or to make them think and stutter in their thoughts.. but yea i do like odd things hear relating nothing to this topic is one of my favorite cartoons also odd
sory no sound though..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:28 pm

I wonder whose the one who lost mental capacity or is suffering, why don't you ask yourself that question rock.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
I wonder whose the one who lost mental capacity or is suffering, why don't you ask yourself that question rock.
HA AHHH thats great plenty of people.. i know i have already lost my mind years ago.. i see reality like everyone else but i rarely get sleep and my thoughts go deep into things were im in my room thinking for hours in silence about most questions i have. i mostly replay the days or memorys in my mind to see what it would be like if i did something different or if i like it just the same i dont take drugs many people ask me that.. i dont i dont need know ''mind enhancer'' i like to study people how the act and what they will do..

Last edited by rock talent on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm

rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
HA AHHH thats great plenty of people.. i know i have already lost my mind years ago.. i see reality like everyone else but i rarely get sleep and my thoughts go deep into things were im in my room thinking for hours in silence about most questions i have
So making other people suffer and lose their minds satisfies you.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:36 pm

rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

nice editing, still weird.
nothing is wrong with weird unless its to insane.. being weird is better then being boring all your life.. i am insane i do admit but it helps with solving very strange challenges or trouble i face in life and still i dont believe in therapy for me.. other psychos yes those people wanting to shoot kids and do horrible things to other need it and some phiscal and mental punishment..

Oh for the love of...

Look I am as Crazy as a bag on nuts... BUT! I believe everyone is Crazy and that im just a regular Crazy guy. BUT! A RATHER LARGE BUTT! You know what helps the sad part? Not talking about it all the time. Look no offence but half the stuff you say is about how your upset and you fell sad or some jnuk and thats fine! When I was like 12 I used to just blab on about depression but! WANNA KNOW WHAT HELPED? Not going on about it 24/7.

Try it and see how yah feel. Our next Therapy session is on Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:37 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
So making other people suffer and lose their minds satisfies you.
not what im trying to say i do not like causing pain for others unless they deserve it or if they have wronged me and made mistakes on my behalf i test the limits of people i only do this for a day nothing more i do not try to make them go insane but make them see things in a new light..and @ hom.. im not depressed another thing people always ask me or if im sad im not i will stop Da end..
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh so sitting in your room for hours in silence asking yourself questions nor whining 24/7 about how awful things are isnt Depression? Ugh you rmeind me of me years ago. Im glad I didnt stay like this its bad for the Health and mind.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Oh so sitting in your room for hours in silence asking yourself questions nor whining 24/7 about how awful things are isnt Depression? Ugh you rmeind me of me years ago. Im glad I didnt stay like this its bad for the Health and mind.
i never said they were questions of how awful things are it seems funny i know i am a lucky person to have life each life is unique and different i also like to think about how things are i know whats bad and whats good without exaggerating the truth i like how twisted the words i posted in this thread have become Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 pm

rock talent wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
i never said they were questions of how awful things are

Nor did I.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:56 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Oh so sitting in your room for hours in silence asking yourself questions nor whining 24/7 about how awful things are isnt Depression? Ugh you rmeind me of me years ago
you did imply it as you can read..
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 pm

rock talent wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Oh so sitting in your room for hours in silence asking yourself questions nor whining 24/7 about how awful things are isnt Depression? Ugh you rmeind me of me years ago
you did imply it as you can read..

Oh so sitting in your room for hours in silence asking yourself questions

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

whining 24/7 about how awful things are isnt Depression? Ugh you rmeind me of me years ago

Fixed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm

@rock lol you just sound like one twisted little kid, you have a weird point of view.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:15 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
@rock lol you just sound like one twisted little kid, you have a weird point of view.
ok.. i have had bad memorys what can i say but im not depressed i dotn think im sick but thats not everyones opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:20 am

rock talent wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
ok.. i have had bad memorys what can i say but im not depressed i dotn think im sick but thats not everyones opinion

Well you sound depressed you like depressng things, you say things that make the thread awkward, you talk about something bad that happened to you, and you said you want to test people's sanity.

sounds like a normal non depressed kid to me, no wait jk. .-.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:27 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Well you sound depressed you like depressng things, you say things that make the thread awkward, you talk about something bad that happened to you, and you said you want to test people's sanity. sounds like a normal non depressed kid to me, no wait jk.
alright sory about that then if you and others feel this way i have been to counclers against my will and they tell me the same thing lol its funny im not depressed i dont feel sad or angry although i do get annoyed/tired easily
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:29 am

Hom is Good looking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 am

Ryuga wrote:
you like wasting space and quoting large posts dont ya? i dont think you should post something ray if its just dots or faces like... or X_X this is not youtube or a chat system..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 am

rock talent wrote:
Ryuga wrote:
you like wasting space and quoting large posts dont ya? i dont think you should post something ray if its just dots or faces like... or X_X this is not youtube or a chat system..

I totally agree there lol I hate when he does , '-' , and it's annoying because he uses it in a way that makes people think he's being sarcastic
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 am

Well we do have a Chatbox but appaerently noone uses it <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:40 am

Ryuga wrote:
Well we do have a Chatbox but appaerently noone uses it <_<

we should.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 am

Like for example, we never have any great conversations or whatever. I'm on FMHQ for the same amount of time as I am here on Xtreme, They have a Chatbox (http://fusionmodhq.com/live.html) And like all of the main members and me are on the Chatbox their and I know them really well because of that. I had some unforgettable moments there, yada yada yada, you get my point. So yeah, lets get on the chatbox more often. '-'
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 am

Ryuga wrote:

Hom is Good looking.

THANK YOU!

OMG I DOUBT HE WAS SARCASTIC THEN GUYS!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Krampus   The story of Krampus Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of Krampus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top