Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Does group making on deviantart cost money?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Does group making on deviantart cost money?    Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:26 am

I have no idea, but I wanted to make a group for all kinds of fans, be it fusionfall, pokemon, swords and guns, etc.

I even know how it's gonna be like,

like an animal crossing kind of thing but with humans , not animals, lol , like everyone has an oc and then you can draw your own house, tell people what kind of job or store you own (if you own one) like theres gonna be a grocery store guy and a theatre or museum owner etc.

so yeh I thought it would be fun

drawing experiences and what not.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Does group making on deviantart cost money?    Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 am

Sounds like an idea of a CN version of Animal Crossing. I like it! Even though I've never played Animal Crossing. I did see a copy of City Folk in my favourite game store, but I was £5 short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Does group making on deviantart cost money?    Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 am

Nope. It doesnt cost to make groups. However the devs at deviantArt selfishly want your money so they'll tease you with features and stuff that you wish you had.

Go ahead and make one. Make sure to give it alot of thought though.

Also, because you're a free member, You can only be an admin to 3 groups.

Use them wisely!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Does group making on deviantart cost money?    Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Sounds like an idea of a CN version of Animal Crossing. I like it! Even though I've never played Animal Crossing. I did see a copy of City Folk in my favourite game store, but I was £5 short.

lolz yeh cn nickelodean or any anime people like as long as its their original character lol.

what I like is in animal crossing people move in and out

and group members would do that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does group making on deviantart cost money?    Does group making on deviantart cost money?  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am

Undelos wrote:
Nope. It doesnt cost to make groups. However the devs at deviantArt selfishly want your money so they'll tease you with features and stuff that you wish you had.

Go ahead and make one. Make sure to give it alot of thought though.

Also, because you're a free member, You can only be an admin to 3 groups.

Use them wisely!

ohh

hmm well I should sleep on it then, but as for the teasing I'm not usually bothered by that.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does group making on deviantart cost money?    Does group making on deviantart cost money?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Does group making on deviantart cost money?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top