Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project:Revive Offical Page Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project:Revive Offical Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:58 am

[b]
1- Work on DAT CHAT SCRIPT:

I want to be able to chat without too much hassle but I also dont want to see some sad basement dweller cursing out some 11 year old kid just because he thinks that his Level 36 prowess entitles him to.

2- Quick Access Emotes for the Chat:

Its not a very difficult concept to understand. In Second Life as well as League of Legends, If you type in, say for instance "/angry" Your character/Avatar will play the Angry emote. It is WAYYY faster than going through the bloody list, clicking on each and EVERY subcategory JUST to find the "Sad" emote.

It makes chatting more fun and the emotes more part of everyday FusionFall life.

3- Overhaul of the character Animations:

This should go without saying. C'Mon. They were great at first but some of these animations are rather stale and others just need to be improved.

i. I'd like to see more out of the SideStep Actions,

ii. an improved fighting animation with the Melee weapon,

iii. make jumping off of high story buildings more fun by making an Animation Instance for that. (something along the lines of what the character does in Saint's Row 2.)
WE NEEDS TO BASE JUMP PLooooooooooooolx!

iv. Improve the 'Skateboard' type vehicle animations. (They' could be better. Please change them.)

v. Make it at least LOOK LIKE you've payed attention to mainstream Anime and its fandom and throw us a bone. Heck League of Legends threw their rabid Anime fans one.

Just ask Ezriel to show you his sweet moves.

Heck. You dont have to even do Anime. Reference to ANYTHING and you will make me a Happy member.

4- PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FANS!!!:

I just seen gameplay of Level Up! Its not impressive. FusionFall was your "Biggest Game Ever" So why are you giving it up to pump out a bunch of shallow, side scrolling lame ones? We Dedicated FusionFall Heroes ARE THERE TO STAY! We aren't going to go to any other game that you want to claim "EETS THE HOTTEST NEW THING!! KIDS ARE JUST GUNNA LUFF IT!! LOL." No. We are dedicated to our one and only favorite online game FusionFall and I'm not about to trade that for some WoW knock off or some overhyped Project Exonaut junk.

I GO FULL 3D OR GO HOME.

You should have definetly maintained connection with your more "older" fans......like yours truly. We'll give the 'logical' feedback that you need, as well as being more dedicated than your younger "flighty" members. Granted yes. You need to hear your younger members out since that's primarly what you care about anyways..........

But which group has the money you want buddie boies???

5- GET RID OF FREE 2 PLAY

Might be my most contriversial complaint yet.........But it must be done.

It started going down hill a couple of months after Free 2 Play ended. Thats when all the care that went into FusionFall ended. Heck, If anyone has noticed, Rigby and Mordecai's models dont have the Toon shading effect built in and they dont even have dance animations.

If It will get to to care again, You can offer to line your pockets with cash you dont need if it brings back your concern for FusionFall............since obviously keeping on it out of the goodness of your hearts isnt cutting it.

IF YOU DO CHARGE, Dont do a subscription thing. Instead, have the option of paying for cash worthy items such as ULTRA SOOPER COLOSSUSLY POWERFUL Weapons, Outfits and Armour that is drool worthy, Speed boosts to your rides.

You know, stuff that WONT IMPEDE START TO FINISH GAMEPLAY but stuff that we wont help but to indulge in the future. I could see me buying an outfit or two for about $0.99 cents or saving up to purchase a Base for my Fansite and making that our meeting place in FusionFall. You guys just gotta think about this stuff.

6- No Houses you dorks. SECRET BASES IS WHATS IN!

Yus! Just thought of this just now!!!!! No houses lamez!! Instead some users can purchase SECRET BASES!!!! This will ALSO Allow you to have a Guild, Group, Fansite Meeting place and so forth. It stands apart from FreeRealms and Wizard 101's thing of houses and castles and whatknot, Will relate COMPLETELY with the concept of "FUSIONFALL," as well as having an ACTUAL FUNCTION versus "hay look guise! check out my seweeeet houz lolz!"

It should actually have some sort of strategic planning function in them, as well as once in and registered with 'said' base and group, It can be set as a Default warp destination.

Possibly should be equipped with a Holographic map or something that shows where all the Fusion Monsters are.

Should also include a Nano Station.
As well as a DexBot for rent.

Now I dont know where they will be sitting in game. I'm not sure whether you should be able to find it on a map or keep it......well a Secret. But then again, the idea of having your Base in the Darklands is pretty daring so that is totally up for debate.

However...........If it will get you to care again CN.....just charge a small fee for something like this.

I'd say this is my most INGENIOUS IDEA HERE.

7- Make going underwater a new location:

Nothing much to say here. Other than the fact I'd love to see what you guys can do with an Atlantis type of area.

8- Institute our own Custom Hero Powers:

I know the Cartoon Network Characters are the "initial" Heroes of the story but they shouldn't be the only ones. If you have a White haired, Linkin Park fan running around with 2 sets of Angel Wings on his back...........I'd like to think that he is, in fact, some sort of angel -orrr.... Bird-Human hybrid thingie.
(I insult.....because I care.)

So,
It would only be fitting if he ACTUALLY WAS ONE. Just because those were the initial heroes of Cartoon Network doesn't mean there arent other "Super Heroes" around that havent been revealed yet.

Heck, that could be a thing to charge a fee to as well.

Institute the option of actually becoming SuperHuman.

These Powers will come from a few items that can be upgraded. I'd like to call it "Awaken your Powers."

Whether it means that you can now Fly whenever you want because you now have the wings of Big Chill, Dual Angel Wings, Demon wings, or those Butterfly wings.

Or because you have the wolf tail, You now have super strength or super speed.

Having the Blindfold gives you FusionMonster radar and gives you the ability to dodge Enemy attacks.
(I think in order to activate some or possibly all of these abilities, you should talk to a teacher to 'hone' these skills. Such as Talking to Samurai Jack for the Bindfold ability will activate it.........as well as giving you a montage for it. NO MORE CUTTING CORNERS. MONTAGE FTW. )

Could also Become a Vampire and have the natural ability to drain HP -orrrr....Life energy from fusion monsters, (The amount will depend on your level) eventually turning them to stone or whatever. (Hey! they may be Biohazardous green stuff but there has to be SOMETHING that makes them alive and EVUL RIGHT??? ) Having a Drain ability Nano can double this effect..........Making it completely broken.

But lolzworthy.
And good for Healthy Fanfiction.

Awakening with the Scythe may grant you the ability to revive a downed teammate and prevent you from dying.

Equiping a nano with the same powers of any effect may enhance OR TRANSFORM SAID ABIILITY INTO SOMETHING MUCH MORE POWERFUL.

Those are only just a few that I thought of. There are HUNDREDS MORE items and more ways for customization and ways to save the world.

Those so called heroes are only NPC's and dont even do anything.

So why should they have all the fun stuff?

9- Make Monsters MOAR MONSTEROUS

Jeez.

Hack -n- Slash? Really CN???

I know you want to make this for kids but I can teach my nephew how to use said ability against said monster. Dont "kiddify" it like this though. Can you make it to where some monsters you have to think STRATEGICALLY on how to beat them.

Just scripting the A.I. to swarm me once I start knocking off one of their Monster buddies or putting a rather low level monster with A TON OF HitPoints is not really challenging anymore. You have the OPPOSITE problem that Blizzard Activision had with WoW. Your players cant take the combat seriously because.........well, it ain't serious.

Dungeon raiding in WoW is SRRRRUS BUSINESS.

FusionLair Busting in FusionFall is point and click. The End.

Dont make it really too much harder for younger kids.

Just make it more mentally challenging and "Tag Team with other Heroes" worthy.

Give us a REASON to team up and make the monsters more engaging.

10- Boost Level Cap:

No Explanation Necessary. Just Immediate action.

11- Increase party size:

If you dont want to do that, at least allow two groups to join together.

I've ran into this issue a little too much for my liking....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subject: Project: REVIVE

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well......

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

Undlos's word's.This Is the Page For update
On Project:R
comment below ideas and stuff.I hope we make them hear our voices. bounce Very Happy Embarassed study
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:10 am

Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:10 am

no understand.

Welcome to Xtreme though....but...

no understand this thread. Lolwut
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:17 am

Wasnt this stuff we suggested on the Project: Revive thread? o_o

Wait a second! That's basically all the stuff Undelos wrote o_O what this guy up to?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

He's all yours, guys. He's less confusing on my site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Impressed wha....just washin your hands of him are ye? Well cool. I think I have enogh experience with dealing with crazy angels to deal with this guy. Right Hom?

Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:59 pm

I think 2 Angel's with Blindfolds are enough for this forum and Im happy to be one of them... Imagine if Hom was reelz? He so wouldn't be a troll just sayhin ._. *starts dreaming of all the stuff that would happen*
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Owen doesn't have a blindfold.....if I'm not mistaken. Does he still count as one too many angels?

You might be right. Wings do something to a person. Maybe we should limit the ammount of angels with blindfolds to 2 per category or something. Of course, that won't do justice to your elite angels-with-blindfolds group you and X suggested a while back.... lol!
Back to top Go down

Hom Choi

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Hom Choi is just a grain within times ever lasting sequence for he is just a haze in the mist of existence. He shall forever on be and always shall be another entity in this vast plane of space and time for one day we all shall fade...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Just who are you imposter! HomChoi's never that deep.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Oh gee thanks the one time I get logged out and decide to write something inspirationalz...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Hom Choi wrote:
Hom Choi is just a grain within times ever lasting sequence for he is just a haze in the mist of existence. He shall forever on be and always shall be another entity in this vast plane of space and time for one day we all shall fade...

Well gee your welcome for writing this ART! *Rage quits and walks off into corner
Misery
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Hom Choi wrote:

Dude, that is NOT true. The REAL Hom Choi is epic! He is different from everyone. Why because he is a GOD! He's like Rex in that one part of 'Endgame: Part 2'.

Hom is the one who brought Planet Fusion to Cartoon Network. Why? So we can all have something to do.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Ill remeber this guys... Ill remeber
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

oh well these are Undlos words have you seen the video.Well i wanted this to be the one place for all the info and u guys are either british or something else im american.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Im British
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Hom Choi wrote:
Project:Revive Offical Page Surprised-open-mouth
Did that really come from Hom Choi's mouth?? Shocked
Project:Revive Offical Page Not_sure_if_troll
Don't trust him! He's going to take over Xtreme FusionFall and turn our slogan to
THE HOM OF LEGENDS
Project:Revive Offical Page 20851576

Project:Revive Offical Page 20853050

Project:Revive Offical Page 20853222

Project:Revive Offical Page 20518076

Project:Revive Offical Page 20859250

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Fri May 25, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Somehow X, I doubt it really was from Hom Choi. And the new admin for XtremeFusionFall? C'mon, he deserves more than that... I don't know what, but he deserves more... Maybe.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Apparently Toonami is returning.
Admin for XFF, not enough??
Misery
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:19 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Apparently Toonami is returning.
Admin for XFF, not enough??
Misery

I hope Toonami does return. I've never actually watched that channel. I was always watching Boomerang back then before I switched to CN. If I'd have known Toonami was owned by Cartoon Network, I would've watched it. Let's hope it brings back Megas XLR and Samurai Jack with it.

And I was trying to think what would be better than becoming an admin for XFF and the only thing I could come up with is ice cream. Ice cream is better than EVERYTHING! Being an admin for XFF is, I'd say, 2nd best.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:37 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

And I was trying to think what would be better than becoming an admin for XFF and the only thing I could come up with is ice cream. Ice cream is better than EVERYTHING! Being an admin for XFF is, I'd say, 2nd best.

Ok, we'll have it your way.
XFF admin AND ice cream. EyeBrows
Unbeatable combination. lol!

I see Hom Choi has hit 400 posts! Ahee
Great contributing member, Hom Choi, you always have something to say! Wink2
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Last time I ever write something that deep...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:42 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Oh gee thanks the one time I get logged out and decide to write something inspirationalz...
Shocked

Big Grin
Sorry Le Hom. It's just that if we had to describe any one of us with just a couple of words...."reserved thinker" wouldn't come up on your list.

And two, YA LOGGED OUT. I thought it was some spammer who decided to steal your identity for the lulz. My badz.

Oh! And Owen....these guys are all incredibly British but I'm from the US as well. Heck. They even have cheap Ice cream.

Lucky.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Hold on, I'm confused. Was it the REAL Hom saying that he was just another god or just some random guy?

And Und, yes, ice cream here is kinda cheap, it's finding the ice-cream van that's the problem. From what I've learned from cartoons, in the US, it's the other way round; finding the ice-cream's easy but getting the cash is the problem. Who says TV and video games drain your brain?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:51 pm

It has come to a conclusion that I the great Hom Choi must resign from my admirable post as the worlds greatest entity for it has caused me too much too much I say too much.. Joy so I shall say goodbye and for the rest of my days frolic in a field with such stupid thoughts even the most filthiest unloved peasent would spit on my feet...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Hom the Great is leaving...? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO *50 Os later* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Things are gonna change round here!
1) You may worship me as much as you please but you must understand that even I can be serious... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not kidding...
2) I have realised that you all think of Hom to be a troll well Ill ask him incase he is a troll after all he lives as if he was real... AHAHAHA! Still not kidding...
That is all
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm British, but please you must understand we aren't all
'wot wot, oh wise saying, old bean, cheerio'. (Fairly sure no one has been talking like this since the 30s or something xD)
Seriously, we have like 10 to 30 different accents LOL. (Using 'like' like this is grammatically incorrect and is how Shaggy Rogers from
Scooby Doo says things, he's American but I've just been influenced to talk like that -- it happens. Big Grin )

Think of it like this, not all Americans say 'howdy partner' and sound like a texan, etc.
It depends on your region and your influences.

The American dude in this video below, looks like Scotty from 'Prank Patrol Down Under', an Australian version of the
British and Canadian 'Prank Patrol' from the CBBC channel. Just sayin'.

Captain America's British alternative...I don't know his name, but I think there's a super hero called Captain Britain, not sure if it's the guy below but his suit's cool
so whatever. Rock
Project:Revive Offical Page Unionjack

Also, Hom Choi, we don't have to refer to you as a troll, it's up to you to keep the impression up or down. Smile
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Oh I didn't mean it like that. I was just talking about the ice cream. It's not fair.

But sorry If I made it sounded like I was talking about your accents. If it means anything, if you guys never said where you were from, no one would have known you weren't from the US.

"Howdy Partner?" I've only heard that in movies. In some way, the mainstream media here can be horribly misleading....but it still gives a look into american life......reguardless of how shallow they make us look.... :sigh:

And Le Hom...
We don't think that you're a troll. Just really happy. You don't really make too many serious poats and that's cool. It's always nice to come on here and see what you always have to say next.
Yeah, the deep post took us by surprise but it's now evident that the Great Hom can sound as dark as one of X's favorite Metal songs so it's now something you can add now on your resumé of awesomeness.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:42 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm British, but please you must understand we aren't all
'wot wot, oh wise saying, old bean, cheerio'.

Mmm... Cheerios...

XLR8 147 wrote:
Seriously, we have like 10 to 30 different accents LOL. (Using 'like' like this is grammatically incorrect and is how Shaggy Rogers from Scooby Doo says things, he's American but I've just been influenced to talk like that -- it happens. Big Grin

I like to call myself Shaggy sometimes. Only cause we both have fairly long hair, we're both skinny even though we like to eat a lot (Ok, so I'm a bit chubbier. I'm not an exercising-type person), and we're both tall. I think Shaggy's one of my favourite cartoon characters. Others include Squidward, Kevin Levin and Sokka.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Cheerios......
They ARE the food of heroes and Champions after all. Wheaties aren't. they look distasteful
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm

I've never actually had Wheaties. We don't have 'em here. I've never actually tried Cheerios either. At least I don't THINK so. What are Sugar Puffs the food of?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:36 am

Candy Pirates.

And all other manner of people with a blatant disreguard of cavities and diabeeetus.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:44 am

Funny, since my guide is Edd, I once got the Candy Pirate set! Until it somehow disappeared.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:51 am

Stickybeard must've came in and ate it when you weren't looking.

What was the topic of this thread again????
lol!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Undelos wrote:

What was the topic of this thread again????
lol!

LOL. I wonder if other forums do what we do:
go off topic. Exclamation Laughing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project:Revive Offical Page   Project:Revive Offical Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Project:Revive Offical Page

View previous topic View next topic Back to top