Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:24 am

Sadly it is sorry you guys Neutral Neutral i thought you really wanted Critcal X..shame Troll Face Troll Face :affraid:

JK lol the new name is CRITICAL X! cheers cheers cheers .I am sincerly glad theres a name everyone can agree on Cool .Hey ven and grmmps u kn what this means (NEW SIGGYS :)and fan art lol.Thanks to everyone that voted.Became one of the most sucessful vote threads i know of.But as leader i tought over grmpys idea and i gave in EyeBrows .His idea was alone we are xtremists together we are Critcal X and Slayer is a rank for Hunting members only!Nice just nice.Till next time around

H.A.P.P.Y H.U.N.T.I.N.G Laughing Laughing

Troll Face The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. TrollFaceDancing_large

Dont forget KEEP CALM AND BLAME DINKLEBURG The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Tumblr_lb31qjeU9g1qb7tyko1_500
THE VOTES:

Xtreme Slayers (SLAYIN BAD GUZ AND STCHUFF)

13% [ 2 ]
The Xtremeists (We litrally take everything extreme.Hey its jump rope.*LETS PLAY XTREME JUMPROPE

27% [ 4 ]
Critical X(It was a critical hit.Me gusta face died)

60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am

But I love ponies! YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!! *Runs off to Undelos and tells her that Critical X is trying to take over MLP* You have no idea what you have just done! *Recruits army of Dinkleburgs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

Undead Brad wrote:
But I love ponies! YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!! *Runs off to Undelos and tells her that Critical X is trying to take over MLP* You have no idea what you have just done! *Recruits army of Dinkleburgs.
ah crud...grumpy its sheeps vs dinkle-burgerz.Ready up Jelous
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 am

Of course it isn't 'The Xtremes'. Curse you to all those people who didn't choose 'The Xtremes'!

So our slogan is 'Keep Calm and Blame Dinkleburg', eh? Guess it's Photoshopping-the-Logo Time! Undelos, Grumpy, which one of you would care to make the logo?

Undelos and I are SO gonna win that Rocket War! Same goes for everyone else on Xtreme.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 am

Brad prepare for the pony Cannon I will get Pinkie Pie to make her.....CUPCAKES!!!(Thunder sounds....)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 am

We better keep this post away from Undelos. Otherwise I'm gonna regret getting her that MLP DVD for Christmas.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am

Target.

We don't make jokes about ponies.

No seriously lol. If we mention... the pink thing that shall not be named. The World may turn Pink.

That's why Ponies are edible silly!

Proof?
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Batman-eats-my-little-pony

Oh yeah heh.. sorry Shocked

Anyway so yeah we have our team name set up when will we go hunting,

Bad Max slayin', and Grinding for ultra-rares?

And can i attempt to make a "Dinkleburg" logo plz?

Sad
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 am

RAzor really why change your name?Xd just kidding its cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 am

that has to be the most awesome picture i have seen in a while Impressed Impressed target is le impressed and @oliver thats our motto round these parts
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:44 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
RAzor really why change your name?Xd just kidding its cool!

Because it just matches my rank. Yeah, I'm like that. The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 3482874930
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:55 am

lol i still liked d horror the best it grew on me The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 1415013262
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:04 am

The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 2077966078

And that everyone is why Target is my favorite Dinkleburg.

And for that, I bring you one of Dinkleburg's heads.

Enjoy it because it will self-destruct in 15 seconds. The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 3243382769
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am

*Dinkleburgs come running in pony party cannons blasting every sheep that comes in there way, while an army of Rainbow Dash come in taking down the enemies' air support.* WE SHALL WIN!!!!!! *Starts bashing skulls in with strong then strongest thing in the world head*.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 am

Oh no! The day we feared has come a year early! And Brad has betrayed us!!!

Quick call for evac now!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:14 am

Xtreme Shadow wrote:
Oh no! The day we feared has come a year early! And Brad has betrayed us!!!

Quick call for evac now!
I'm afraid the evac were Dinkleburgs all along! MWHAHAHAHAH *Continues to bash skulls in and ripping off limbs laughing as the dark red blood splatters all over him and once in a while eating a limb (meaning every 10 seconds).*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 am

We may have lost the battle but we will win the war DEATH TO DINKLE Rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:36 am

Kk so ven and vega get to make sigs,

me undelos and oliver get to make Fan art.

Sounds like a plan, wait, who has better artists? us

or Ffmodhq?

I never have seen anyone there draw, so Idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 am

Honestly we have some RAW telwnt over here no computers just a pencial and a paper and on computadoras we r just as good
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:43 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kk so ven and vega get to make sigs,

me undelos and oliver get to make Fan art.

Sounds like a plan, wait, who has better artists? us

or Ffmodhq?

I never have seen anyone there draw, so Idk.

Ooh! An art contest between us and the guys at FMHQ! Me Gusta!

Duhex, if you disapprove of this, then I will come to your house and do nasty things to you! What kind of things? I dunno.

If you were still called Undelos on the other hand... Then I would probably kiss you THEN do nasty things to Liam!

Kidding! Duhex is too cool to be tortured! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 am

Who do u think would win oli?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:46 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Who do u think would win oli?

Grumpy!

Wha? You're not supposed to vote for yourself, ya know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 am

True maybe when FMHQ loosens up a bit this can go into full effect till now keep drawin Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:54 am

Undead Brad wrote:
*Dinkleburgs come running in pony party cannons blasting every sheep that comes in there way, while an army of Rainbow Dash come in taking down the enemies' air support.* WE SHALL WIN!!!!!! *Starts bashing skulls in with strong then strongest thing in the world head*.
*COUGHCOUGH*
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Boom_zps43950cef
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:01 am

I know I'm gonna regret this but System...? Where the HECK do you find this stuff?!?!
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:03 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I know I'm gonna regret this but System...? Where the HECK do you find this stuff?!?!
This little thing was photoshopped by yours truly.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 am

The System wrote:

I always wondered what you did in your spare time.
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am

The System wrote:

I always wondered what you did in your spare time.
Pssh. I made this little thing in an hour. You don't want to know what I do with the other 10.
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am

I'll try to come up with new signatures and emblem for Critical X.Even make a 3D emblem in the mean time PAR-TAY Band
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:16 am

Yep we have finally found a name we all like Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am

System you got some skill at this stuff :eddrun:cant wait to see more
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 am

The System dabbles in the Photoshop arts too eh?

Me thinks we can have an art competition.

Subject: Dinkleburg v.s. Ponies. The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 201300138
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 pm

The System wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
*COUGHCOUGH*
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Boom_z11
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Rsz_face
Me gusta.
The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Me-gusta-happy_normal
Awesome picture!lol!
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 pm

dinkle burg is killin sheeps
LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
dinkle burg is killin sheeps
LOL

Thats not true... thats imposssiiibbbllleeee

The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 4853129-24500-man-crying-on-a-white-background
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:45 pm

The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 2842900923He wouldnt The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. 2842900923
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.   The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies. Empty

Back to top Go down

The new name for Xtreme Hunters is xtreme ponies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top