Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 am

Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art TheVillians

I made the legs short but I always fix that when I line art.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 am

Alright! Grumps I look awesome the legs aren't that short still pretty cool! I really like the one demon and one angel wing thing going on there it's pretty cool! 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 am

(Double post) Actually wouldn't that be target because of the trench coat and sword? Though Dane does have a jetpack So IDK...
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 am

Another great concept art done by grumpy you did an awesome job on drawing dane and kyle ThumbUp

Last edited by Venitos on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 am

wait for serious? I thought dane said that.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
wait for serious? I thought dane said that.
XD No it was target here look : "wait your drawing charecters well you know your fav target in a trenchcoat with a sword Too Funny " There... XD
Edit: Already using it as my profile pic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 am

lolz cool

and oh, looks like both target and dane have trench coats, I'll just add a design on Targets.

Thnx Ven!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
lolz cool

and oh, looks like both target and dane have trench coats, I'll just add a design on Targets.

Thnx Ven!
They do? Never thought Dane would have one.....Anyway still good drawings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 am

Trenchcoats...so coll when your battling an dthey go up amd stuff Smile yeahhh maybe like a flame design at the bottom of mines idk?and electticity running thru my sword so me n danes dont look so similar....cmon...u kno u wanna Troll Face really nice job grumps loving your artwork right now
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm

this are AWESOME, kyle looks boss with the wings, and me and my helmet is all shadow blade like, lol great work!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
this are AWESOME, kyle looks boss with the wings, and me and my helmet is all shadow blade like, lol great work!
Lol notice the snake around your neck? and your jet pack...(I like to notice the small things..)
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Lol notice the snake around your neck? and your jet pack...(I like to notice the small things..)
Lol that was sick, and your character is like BOSS! with the wings, and fire, lol main villains got to look their best!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Lol that was sick, and your character is like BOSS! with the wings, and fire, lol main villains got to look their best!
Lol all I did was give grumps the idea he drew it! Give him some credit... Razz also yeah I may look boss but not fully evil.... though I did shoot a girl so .... Too Funny (Man grumps made me too evil hehe)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art   Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art Empty

Back to top Go down

Dane And Kyle Time Of Day Concept Art

View previous topic View next topic Back to top