Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Ok heres we go the point of this thread is to have fun and make some Beast Rhymes. We can post on this thread just some raps you made up on the spot or maybe ask someone for a Rap Battle?

Rules:

1) Raps must be Clean.

2) Dont be angry/rage/sore/butthurt/I hate you all like if you lose just deal with it I will if I lose a Rap Battle so ye :]

3) WE DONT DO THAT FAKE STUFF BRAH.

4) Have a name. Like I dunno ''Hom Dog'' or whuteffa you figure it out.

5) Dont have fun your not allowed to enjoy yourself... Joke have Fun ok please or I no get paid.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Moved to the Off Topic section. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:

Poop. Hom messed up his duties...

Please dont fire me.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:

Oh my Glob. That is the BEST RAP EVER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

Oh my Glob. That is the BEST RAP EVER!!!!!!
The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Dj target ova here you reading hom dog lets rap it out broski me n you boiii
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Dj target ova here you reading hom dog lets rap it out broski me n you boiii

you start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Ight boi this is the targetbringing you the xclusive.Yo hom u think you got skill you aint got nothing on me lil bill.They call me target the girls want me.But your your with chili.I aint no actor if you dont listen to me you will probably be a slacker but with me the girls wil lbe on you like firecrackers.Vroom vroom my car sound like a t rex im 14 years old and i aint riding in the prius Ray just graduted school i told him congratulations and threw him 20,000.My verses are so hard dog they make a rock feel soft i gotcu like a butterfly in a net my son spongebob got this correct.Grumpy the sheep be sheepin it up protecting the world from dinkles and what not.But you all you do is protect the world from tinkles and drinkles and linkles.WOOOOOORRRDD you still my homedawg tho
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:12 pm

MovingXtarget® wrote:
Ight boi this is the targetbringing you the xclusive.Yo hom u think you got skill you aint got nothing on me lil bill.They call me target the girls want me.But your your with chili.I aint no actor if you dont listen to me you will probably be a slacker but with me the girls wil lbe on you like firecrackers.Vroom vroom my car sound like a t rex im 14 years old and i aint riding in the prius Ray just graduted school i told him congratulations and threw him 20,000.My verses are so hard dog they make a rock feel soft i gotcu like a butterfly in a net my son spongebob got this correct.Grumpy the sheep be sheepin it up protecting the world from dinkles and what not.But you all you do is protect the world from tinkles and drinkles and linkles.WOOOOOORRRDD you still my homedawg tho

Yo yo yo bro dont talk to me about nets they break very easily your a good example for when other things break easily dont tell me about the girls being on me like firecrackers cos at nightime we blow up bright 'n' white like stars but just like your raps they dont go very far. Im the true king and your just a amatuer Slayer now if you excuse me your girlfriends calling me up her one true player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 pm

So you think you tight now.You think you gpt bars.This my violate hom time.Dont turn it into dead in the street time.His girls legs to da peace sign.You better take of your hommy diguise hm.Everybody stop talking cuz evrything will be fine.Cuz target has arrived now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 pm

My bars scared off hom Evilz
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Served :affraid:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread   The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Offical Rap Battles/Rapping Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top