Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction)   Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Time Of Day Chapter 23
Critical X has teleported to the great city, Fersona , capital of the world where all countries unite. Where the Presidents of each country resign. Xlr8 and Jake above ground watching the city from above.
"Alright men, remember the plan, all the noobs act as support for the pros, Ty and Luther are supplying us with their rapid fire abilites, their ability to summon CN heroes, and nano potions for those pf you who use nanos. Prepare for war." Announced Jake.
"X, I'm worried, what if you die babe?" asked Bella.
"Then I'll die for our members, for the people, I can bring hope," he replied.
The members got in their positions. The earth shook, sweat dropping. New members scarred, Pro members emotionless,
BOOM
an explosive goes off in the city.
"What happened?? There's no sign of them!" yelled X.
"Sorry guys, I had other plans," said Ray as his dragon rose and burned away all the objects and blockades that were keeping people out.
"Why??" asked Jake
"Because you people wanted me gone, and now, I left" he laughed.
Dr Schrozengon Teleports his army within the city now that Ray took out the Block Program. The city now filled , half villians, half heroes, The armies collide, member after member having their body disentegrated as they die. Since as humans babies have a DRSL installed to disintigrate ones body after death inorder to keep it from rotting. Blood being shed everywhere.
Xlr8, Hom, Target, Jake, and Slim all go to their battle area, awaiting to give orders to the rest.
"Well Well. Professor said I was getting some great pets, but I didn't know he meant X and Jake" laughed Rumoy "Let's see how much blood you lose before you die"
"Everyone get ready, this might be your toughest battle yet." said Jake sourounding himself in asteroids.
Meanwhile Dane, Razor, Kyle, Liviana, and Rackelzo are ontop of a huge building, looking for the network VRO point,
A rock like creature with bug wings, a bald human head, and a shield with an evil face, crash lands onto the building,
"Whose ready to play tag" said the rock monster "I'm Furutsu, The rock monster with the all absorbing shield,"
"Told you , you should have brought the bug spray Razor," said Dane in a serious voice.
Back in front of a cave made by ray.
"Ray, we're going to take you down, you betrayed us." said Oliver, by his side stood, Nova, Rock, The System, Danny, Undelos, and Sky.
"You guy's couldn't handle my awesomeness. Now I'll feed you to my dragons." replied Ray
"Dragons? I thought you only had one." wondered Oliver.
Apocolypse max appears before them, this one smaller then the last one, but still powerful.
"Don't worry you won't be fighting him," Ray said as his dragons became armor and stuck onto him, "Now, let's see how you'll win."
The Great Scientist watches the city burn, "All is going according to plan"
"Is it?" replied Ty, behind him, ready to fight stood , Zoe, Zero, Bella, Ven.
"So, you think that you and your puny friends can defeat a man who can change reality?" asked the scientist,
"Oxygen 0%" said Ty.
The professor began choking, he typed a command on his yellow holographic keyboard and was able to breath.
"Well, looks like you were one of my own students." said Dr Schrozengon
"Worst, I was your son" replied Ty
Explosions everywhere, war cries heard through out the city. Young Kiea watches from a far. Tears on her cheeks, this was certainly a big disaster.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction)   Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Nice story can't wait too see what happens next!Gosh poor Ty worst father evah..... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction)   Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 pm

once more another great chap 👽
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction)   Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 23 (The Villains, War and Destruction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top