Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 am

my dog is playing brain games with me!! i just found a 40 piece container of gum in his cage got it yesterday full now its open and all pieces are missing can my freaking dog get problems from eating all 40 pieces in 30 min or will it pass through im scared please anwser or research if you have spare time!! pale No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 am

sure ask a bunch of teens, they always know what to do Smile
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
sure ask a bunch of teens, they always know what to do Smile
im also researching im sorry but when google has nothing usefull or bing.. it says it contains xylitol which is toxic to dogs fantastic..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 am

Our digestive tracks are different so no harm will be done.But due to the amount of gum he ate his insides might be tied up in a way cuz 40 pieces is alot to digest.Try giving him a laxative to get it out
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : I The Samurai
Level : 36
Male Posts : 219
FF Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 am

Dude Rock just chill.

It wouldn't make sense if your dog got a pack of gum, tore it open, and ate it all off the wrapper.
He might have just shook the pieces somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 am

The Xtreme Razor wrote:
Dude Rock just chill.

It wouldn't make sense if your dog got a pack of gum, tore it open, and ate it all off the wrapper.
He might have just she pieces somewhere.
word.Search for holes rock
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 am

I' no vet.
But may want to keep an eye on your dog.

No, I'm not saying anything 'fatal' will happen to him just..make sure to watch what he's eating ESPECIALLY after he ate human candy.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:40 am

The Xtreme Razor wrote:
Dude Rock just chill.

no i checked everywhere the gum all gone asked if anyone ate it and nope D: this is what i got when i typed in is xylitol posioness to dogs?
http://www.diabetesdaily.com/voices/2006/05/xylitol-sugar-s/ im freaking out.. this was in 2006 so maybe it changed idk i hope he makes it.. Sad xylitol is the first ingredient on the back of the pack..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 am

people lie when they think someone is gonna yell, so the dog couldnt have eaten it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:43 am

Actually it will kill him.Take him to vet ASAP.type in dog eats gum yahoo and you will see lots of people have had this issue.Dogs are not supposed to eat humans turf.
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 am

rock talent wrote:
The Xtreme Razor wrote:
Dude Rock just chill.

no i checked everywhere the gum all gone asked if anyone ate it and nope D: this is what i got when i typed in is xylitol posioness to dogs?
http://www.diabetesdaily.com/voices/2006/05/xylitol-sugar-s/ im freaking out.. this was in 2006 so maybe it changed idk i hope he makes it.. Sad xylitol is the first ingredient on the back of the pack..

Nope they won't die...but it is really sugary and unhealthy eating to much can make the dog sick.

Gum won't harm the dog unless it is suger free, but Chocolate most
definitely will kill or make a dog severely ill if they consume a lot of
it, Chocolate contains chemicals that are toxic to dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:48 am

Dog ate 40 lol thats WAYYYYYY to much lol!
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:52 am

um it is sugar free.. i swear i got the worst gum in the world.. im going insane jus thinking about this..
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 am

rock talent wrote:
um it is sugar free.. i swear i got the worst gum in the world.. im going insane jus thinking about this..

It'll probably get sick. It won't harm it as bad as chocolate will.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:03 am

The Xtreme Razor wrote:
It'll probably get sick. It won't harm it as bad as chocolate will.
i hope so man i dont want my dog pushing daisies google is freaking me out saying it can kill the dogs and then yahoo the ppl on there it will just blow bubbles some websites say yes others say no some say i should make it through up.. UGH!! i havnt been this sad for a while i hope he lives..
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:14 am

Ok so my dod is sick with some cough and sore through for eating candy gave him milk two days later hes all fine may want to try milk and then a vet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 am

Dont worry rock he will b fine.But we are just teenagers so dont take our word for it.At least call you vet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 am

everyone's still in xat atm.
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:38 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dont worry rock he will b fine.But we are just teenagers so dont take our word for it.At least call you vet.

The only thing us proud teenagers are good for, is shaping this world to what it is today. Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me 1931472354
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:39 am

The Xtreme Razor wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

The only thing us proud teenagers are good for, is shaping this world to what it is today. Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me 1931472354
we are messed up Eeeek2 lol
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

ok the mut seems fine hes smiling.. im really annoyed now hes acting normal although he did through up 1 time at night it must have got alot out of his system but still im a bit worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm

rock talent wrote:
ok the mut seems fine hes smiling.. im really annoyed now hes acting normal although he did through up 1 time at night it must have got alot out of his system but still im a bit worried
DUUUUUUUDDDE dont owrry he will be fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm

I'd bet you'd love my dog. He's built like a bear, friendly and can open a door, even when it's fully closed.

He'll be 13 this year and really doesn't feel like an old man! He also has arthritis one minute, and the next, can walk wherever he wants.

We can even leave him in the garden unsupervised, cause we know the farthest he'll ever go is under the hedge (Through a hole where I used to go through when I was little) over to next door for... I dunno. Sausages, probably.

He is Universe of dogs; so many mysteries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me   Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me!!! my dog is not ok i need you to answer something and help me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top