Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)   Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya all. The Name's Rex.

Rex Undelos.

Done with the tuff talk naow. I spoke to a FFPPLZ/ or a FusionsLOL on my own FusionFall site recently and I decided to check this place out. They insisted that I link to this site as well as your other affiliates to build better networking as well as getting better traffic.

As far as content, this place has MUCH MORE than mine, however.................the Home page is quite eye cancerous. Its rather busy. It would be much better if you were to tone down the ammount of pictures on the front page or cast some type of semi transparency underneath the main body of text on the site as to not slam your visitors with billions of colors on their first visit.

By the way..........How do you guys manage to snag those images off of CN's FusionFall website????
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)   Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:43 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
Aight, Let's stop commenting before Bella comes with her fangirls and starts commenting. THE HORROR IT WILL BE. ZOMG
Dont worry i will protect you my sonSup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 Father
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)   Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 am

i sincerely doubt she will, she's Anon now, and that means that until she goes back to "Bella Mode" we won't be seeing her commenting with any real point
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Level : 0
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)   Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:11 am

Dragoon… something is fishy about this Bella/Anon business… Do you think someone on the forums is pulling an ellaborate prank?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)   Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 am

AusiSniper wrote:
Dragoon… something is fishy about this Bella/Anon business… Do you think someone on the forums is pulling an ellaborate prank?

i doubt it, that's what she wants us to think
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)   Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
Father necroing is BAD. If you play games with official forums (the ones that have thousands of players). (I'd consider this fusionfall's main forum but the active list is less then 50 right now). And necro, and trust me, I've done it before just when I was bored. I got a 12 hour forum ban. IT'S NOT COOL, BRUH. Sad

Seriously . . . .

Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 LoL

Dude. We TELL people to bring up old topics! We have some cool convos buried here! Smile

I'd say you were new here but that would just be mean. Please. Unless you use bad language . . . . it will be hard to break one of OUR rules.

Take a load off Joe and Enjoy your OFFICIAL welcome to the Xtreme Boards!
Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 Handsomeonionplz
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)   Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup. I'm New. (Undelos' Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top