Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''   '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 pm

im back everyone i had no internet because my modem got slammed into a freakin wall.. my dad was trying to move a heater the cords were crossed so when he moved it it went flying into the wall and broke so i had to pocket $100 i was saving for a new 1 took me a while to walk to the place the lady was very helpful i over slpet the next day by 3 hours and missed my bus so then i was cleaning and the vacum broke after 1 day of buying it so i lost it i had to help my family return it still dont got a new 1 i do however got new furniture like a couch and table Very Happy so ive been going mad and today i woke up and had the weirdest dream i was in the middle of the highway cars passing at high speeds not hitting me and i found rubber frizbes on the ground and i picked them up and kept throughing them they kept flying and bumping and going back then i saw a magic 8 ball in the middle of the rod it was shiny when i touched it it burned me alive so i chucked it off the road and woke up then i got into a fight which is better bowler hats or top hats... uh deep breath i still got more test coming up so ya thats how my crazy weeks been this is kinda like a reg week 4 me...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''   '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 am

Dat title... Dat advert.

'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' Stress15

It's back in my head now! ED Head Bang

Anyway, welcome back! And sometimes I feel like throwing SOMETHING out of the window every week. Glare

Like my DS when trying to catch a Pokemon.

"C'mon game! You and I both know that Pokemon has 1 HP left and you STILL won't let me catch it!" If that happens when trying to catch Dialga, I am going outside and shoot the 1st person that walks by.

But yeah, welcome back! Happy2
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''   '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:33 am

Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''   '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 am

thanks its been along week lol im done with all the fights (7 this week) and the gangsters the drug dealers the stoners the bad teaching teachers the distracting students im moving on to greater and better things good by Evil ridge i wont miss u at all time to try to get educated after i pass my finals im moving on in 9 weeks hope i make it Very Happy i think im 1 of the more focused students
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''   '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

rock talent wrote:
thanks its been along week lol im done with all the fights (7 this week) and the gangsters the drug dealers the stoners the bad teaching teachers the distracting students
Thats life.Take it or leave it you will always meet people like that.Glad to see your pulling thru though Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''   '' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..'' Empty

Back to top Go down

'' Its been a long days night and ive been sleeping like a log..''

View previous topic View next topic Back to top