Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) Feeling-Lucky-286384027

(So,this is an origin story of my OC,just started writing today,so cut me some slack on this one. BY THE WAY. THIS IS STARTING IN THE FUTURE GOING INTO THE PAST,I REPEAT:FUTURE INTO PAST TIMELINE HERE.) Pistol yawns as he watches the cars go by around Central Station. "Ugh,they chose the wrong day to be late,the one time I actually HAVE a chance to get sponsered by DexLabs....just my luck.." He held his hoverboard by his fingertips and flipped it around in his hand. "OI,PISTOL YOU DOLT! GET UP 'ERE." He knew that voice. The only one besides Pistol that had a homemade Hoverboard....Tyxon. "HEY TYXON,YOU KEEP SPITTING LIKE THAT,YOUR GONNA MAKE IT RAIN.." Pistol yelled back up. They were rivals after all,they grew up together since Pistol lost his parents to a "strange expirment" all those years back. But along with Tyxon,Lilia,Kaga and Aiko,they make up the best HoverTeam this side of the Mount Blackhead. After meeting up with his team,they headed over to DexLabs. Pistol's heart was beating fast. They walked through the entrance and were greeted by Computress,Dexter's robotic Assitaint. "Team OmniBlast,I presume?" She said while they all took a seat. "No,We're the bloody DELIGHTFUL KIDS FROM ACROSS THE LANE." Txyon grumbled. "T-txyon! Be nice!" Lilia punched him in the arm "Really sorry ma'am! He's feeling a little sick!" She grins evily "And he should really cover his mouth,so he doesn't spread his germs!" Pistol laughed "So,we heard you were looking for me and my team,you guys should really stop trying to by my blueprints...I'm not selling..sorry." She pulled up a holographic map of the entire City. "No,this is about finding Racers for the next HovPri. I have been asked to pool from the newest,freshest faces of the sport." Everyone was smiling and high fiving excidetly. This was gonna be the big break for OmniBlast! "Which of you would like to be first to take the Recruitment Simulator?" Aiko raised her hand before anyone else had a chance: "ME! I WANNA! LEMME GO!!" She jumped up and down "ME ME ME ME ME MEEEE!!" Pistol sighed. "That's Aiko for you..good luck,we'll wait for the results outside." Everyone moved to the board that displayed the Course and Time they all had to aim for. "This'll be a breeze." Tyxon hummed. "The path of strength cannot be judged by pride" Another proverb from Kaga,well...the guy did spend 8 years training with Lance. He had the most patince and was obviously the strongest of the group,with or without pride. Pistol stared outside....it had started to rain....but it was green..."Nah..it has to be the window..." He thought. Then,the "rain" got thicker and thicker....He ran outside..what was this stuff?! He open his mouth to call his friends "GUYS, YOU GOTTA CO-" The rain had gotten into his mouth....but it wasn't rain at all..he fell to the ground,coughing. Could this be another Baddie attack? Since when did they use Biotechnical Weapons?!? As he finally rose to his feet spitting out the rest of the Fusion,he was met by a terrifing sight,himself. The Fusion Pistol let out a quick smile as he streched out his arm,pinning Pistol to the wall. "GAGH!!" He was losing conciousness,this...thing was gonna kill him....

-End of Part one-Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) Feeling-Lucky-286384027
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 pm

what's OC? Orginal Character?
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 pm

dannybosa wrote:
what's OC? Orginal Character?

Da.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Pictures aren't showing, Pistol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

Didn't know that. But it was only the cover. So.. yaeh. o3o
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:36 pm

PistolNitro wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

Didn't know that. But it was only the cover. So.. yaeh. o3o

Well, cool story anyway.

Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) Groose58
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Great job.Cool story cheers
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:31 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Any feedback?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:33 pm

PistolNitro wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Any feedback?

Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) 16_year_Feedback

You can take that as a "yes".
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:51 pm

?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm

no quoting large posts and images, beat ya to it oliver lol!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
no quoting large posts and images, beat ya to it oliver lol!

@Pistol: You seriously don't know the name of the alien I posted, do you...? Here's a hint: It starts with an F.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am

Oliver you magician Shocked
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:36 am

Fuse will be in the next part. It's an intro.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)   Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pistol's Origin (Part one,REALLY long read..)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top