Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 am

Since people liked the sneak of the fanfic on the other topic on this i decided to make a fanfic about Ben 10 and Transformers crossover.

Characters:

Ben Tennyson

Gwen Tennyson
Kevin Levin
Grandpa Max

Autobots:

Optimus Prime
Sentinel Prime
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Rachet
Sideswipe
Dino

Villians

Vilgax
Albedo
Vilgax's Robots
Decepticons:
Megatron
Starstream
Shockwave
Driller
Soundwave
Long Haul
Blackout
Grindor

Story Begins now:

Ben is hiding behind a car in a wrecked Chicago. Explosions are in the background. "How did i even get in this mess" Ben says to himself. A bank is being robbed. Robbers escape in the gettaway car. As they are driving a purple circle shape appears. The car crashes. The robbers get out and try to run away into the subways. Kevin appears in front of them. "Where do you think your going?" he says. "Into the subways with money" one of the robbers say. Kevin touches the ground. He creates a stone hammer. The robbers run. XLRB8 appears in front of them. "Don't you guys ever learn" Ben says. "Stealing IS NOT COOL" Ben says are he runs around them. The robbers fall on the floor. Officers come to arrest them. "We'll take it from here." one of the officers say. "Third time this week." Kevin says. Ben transforms back into normal form. Officers leave. "Your welcome." Gwen says. "Third time this week and still no welcome." Ben says. Kevin yawns. "I'm going home to take a rest." The trio get into Kevin's car and go home. As they leave a person is watching them. The figure proceeds to the alley where he's supposed to be. "Do you have the stuff" the figure says. "Yeah but remember the deal still applies" the supplier says.
"I'm afraid the deal is not gonna workout." the figure says. "It was nice knowing you Phil" the figure says before shooting him. The figure takes the stuff and get teleported. He is teleported onto a ship. The figure takes off his hoody. Vilgax appears behind him. "Do you have the stuff.." Vilgax says. "Yeah I have it" the figure says. "Nice work Albedo." "Yeah Yeah" Albedo replies. "Just are you going to get them here" Albedo says. Vilgax nods. "This is the beginning." Vilgax says. Meanwhile at the same time Sam is working at his new job. "Newspaper for you paper for you paper for you" Sam says. "Hey Sam" Carly says. "Hey Carly" Sam replies. "How was work today" she says. "It was fine, normal as every other day." "Heard about what happen on the news today." she says.
"What?" Sam replies. "Autobots destroyed the rest of North Korea's nuclear missiles." Carly says. "Do you still want to be with Bee?" Carly says. "I'm living the dream here Carly, LIVING THE DREAM! YEAH!" Sam says as he gets looked at with crazy looks. Carly asks Sam if it's time to go. "Yeah it's time to go" Sam says. Meanwhile the decepticons are planning to take over the world as usually. They are in contact with Vilgax. "Vilgax will transport into his world to help him take over" Megatron says. "He will give the final pillar that help us finally achieve our plan of taking over this horrible planet." Megatron. Long Haul has a bored facial expression. "How long will it take. "DON'T QUESTION ME" Megatron replies. "I have a transmission coming from Albedo." Soundwave says. "The plan is nearly completed." Albedo says. "I just need to take of Tennyson." he says. Albedo ends the transmission. "Shockwave, go with driller and starstream and take the Autobots off our trail." "Soundwave send laserbeak to attack Sam." The decepticons move out. Back in Bellwood, Ben goes to Max. "Hey Grandpa" Ben says. "Hey Ben, how are you,?" "I'm fine, we stopped a robbery at the bank." "Third time this week" Max says. "I know. It's just strange."
"Ben you need to go to the Plumbers base, Blukic and Dribba need to see you." Max says. "Why?" Ben say "They say it might be serious." Max replies. Ben goes on his motorcycle to the plumbers. Ben arrives in the plumbers base. "Ben we need to show you something!" Dribba said. "What is it?" Ben says. "We found a message from space." Blukic says. "From who?" Ben says. "From.." Blukic gets cut off. There message just sent. It's Albedo. "Hello Tennyson." He says. "Albedo..." Ben replies. Albedo smirks. "I recreated the Ultimatrix." He says. "You mean you stole it again." Ben says. "Were ready to take over Tennyson when you find out the plan it'll be too late" Albedo says. Albedo shows off the Ultimatrix to Ben causing Ben to get ##. "I should look you for you and when i find i will kick your butt." Albedo laughs before he pressed a button. "Meet that in Paris." Albedo says before the message ends. The danger sounds turns on. "What's going on?" Blukic and Driba check. "He sent a giant robot to Paris." Ben gets happy. " I needed some excitement today. Call Kevin and Gwen to ready the Rust Bucket 3." Ben leaves and goes to the Rust Bucket 3 place. "Good job Albedo. Now the plan will begin. While their busy I'll transport the Decepticons here." Vilgax says.

Last edited by dannybosa on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 am

This better have Rath at his best. Or else!

Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  Threat13
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm

that goes double for meBen 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  Rath_Ultimate_Alien
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

They better have a father in it Think
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm

If Rath will be in it then it will be a comedy scene
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 pm

dannybosa wrote:
If Rath will be in it then it will be a comedy scene

Exactly! That's why he's my favourite alien and why 'The Con of Rath' is one of my favourite episodes. Happy2

Okay, so Ditto is ALSO my favourite. I just wish he appeared more often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:04 am

afro
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:04 am

also i added some more to the story
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 am

no new comment.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Triple Post FTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 pm

нσм ¢нσι wrote:
Triple Post FTW.
He about that thug life Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  3147896512
Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  Likeabossmeme
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:16 pm

that's wut happen when people don't comment in a while
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 am

added more to the story pls read people who comment after me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 am

Looks pretty good Cute
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 am

3 months i wasn't on this forum
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic    Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben 10/Transformers Crossover Fanfic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top