Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  Empty
PostSubject: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:54 pm

.Max level increases level 50
.Map inrease
candy kingdoom
knd moon base
Fuse planet
.unlock power to join fuse / story adjustment
New Type of Things and Stuff
healing potsion
Cash Shop items/fusionfall needs money to run the game
Ban Cheat Engine
Fuse Gets Moved to fuse planet
New Combat fight skill
Join fuse / Over Powered story Based Adjustment
amount of money increse 999,999,999,999,999
Market story in Mount Black head/can sell stuff in a market but you do not have to be in mount black head
Fusion Fall downable
Can stay as long as you want on fusion fall no crash or auto sight out
Market ad Got a 30min cool down
Sever Changer 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10/ So you can grind in peace
Combined Upgrade can incrace weapon to +10 like (Cannon bolt pant +10) 400 defence So with weapons
Crafting/Give ideas

Weapon type
Sniper
Claw
Fusion Claw/ Over powered
mini guns/Stronger cannon Rifle Shatter gun Put togeather
Add More Ideas For Relply
Spriting

Story
Fuse Tried to take over of the Universe As you all know but they adjustment is that when you kill fuse at dark land its a clone verion of him they is a cut sceen happens it say do you want to join me and we could rule the hole universe togeather. if you join him you get all you nanos removed you just get somthing differnt (Have no idea waht it could be Reply ) but the over powered bit is that your movment is fast you go run sprit faster
you can climb walls and you use Fusion claw (can be upgraded) They give alot of damage (Awesome thing) you would look pretty much like a fusion person (Idea from a friend)

(Level Places)
Knd Moon Base 35-40
Candy Kingdoom 40-45
planet fuse 36-50 if you are a fusion but 45-50 if you normal

This What ideas should happen if I Could Join the Crew. if CN could get there lazy bum and start updating fusionfall
skype name:eddythejackson
I Spent alot of time on this pls look it up What do you think? Excel Pls Answer Fuionfall is so boring
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

...You're name's Eddy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:02 am

Hey Slim De Jackson!
Did you get my email?
We need you for the 7 Legends filming!
Please reply ASAP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:57 am

XLR8 147 wrote:

...PQWXLRQPWXRZ!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 am

There seems to be a lot of issues with these ideas. Quite a few don't fit.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Hey Slim De Jackson!
Did you get my email?
We need you for the 7 Legends filming!
sorry i did not get the email could you resend or just type it down
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:20 am

Wilttilt wrote:
wwhat are the issue with it because i want the market idea really bad coz i do not want to just saying like selling blah blah
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 am

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Wilttilt wrote:
wwhat are the issue with it because i want the market idea really bad coz i do not want to just saying like selling blah blah

Well, let's break it down.

Level increase to 50: assuming guide missions will persist, this will not work, if keeping consistency. There are 6 pieces to every guide set, one per level (except the first set). That means you have to count by sixes to keep consistency, i.e. 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, etc.

Map increase: Not so much an issue as it is with, "Where will it fit?" Perhaps elaborate more.

Candy Kingdom, Moonbase, and Fuse: This also isn't a big deal, but if these are the only additions, then that wouldn't work. Not only would the areas have toi be overpacked with NPCs/missions, but only 2 cartoons being representing won't cut it either. Balance is key.

Joining Fuse: Assuming this also means you can attack non-fuse players, this will not work. Project: Revive is quite lenient with the direct, "player versus player" idea, and even then, PVP has little chance to ever see the light of day in FusionFall. The developers want to stay away from attacking fellow players of the game.

Healing potion: We have a nano for such an occasion, and its already balanced out.

Moving Fuse: If Fuse is moved to Planet Fuse, it would be impossible to complete Fuse No More Part 4. Perhaps elaborate more.

New Combat Fight Skill: Perhaps elaborate more.

Joining Fuse: Again, this leaves alot of questions.

Market: I could see SOMETHING like this being implemented, but the target audience is younger, and probably wouldn't enjoy the system. Similarly, the developers WERE planning on adding a User Store, which is quite similar to a market, only not limited to Mount Blackhead.

Downloadable: Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem, and I completely wish it was downloadable. However, they made the game stream assets in order to minimize the time it takes to download an update. They don't want kids to get bored before even getting in-game. In addition, this makes hacking and exploits MUCH easier.

Stay Logged In: This can cause the server to have some trouble keeping up with everyone, when everyone can get in-game and idle.

Crafting: Again, the audience is primarily younger, and they want to keep as in-depth, but as simple of gameplay as possible. There are already plenty of ways to get items.

New Weapon Types and Sprinting: This is also an audience-based conflict. Short, sweet, and to the point is what the goal is. In addition, these are also unnecessary.

New Story: While the premise is alright, the story is too basic, and lacks any fundamental details. In addition, being overpowered makes for an unfair advantage, which is also not one of CN's goals. Equality is golden.

Cartoon Network isn't lazy, they are actually working very hard on other projects. Right now, FusionFall is basically on hold because there is no need to add a bunch of new features. Back in the old days, there was rarely ANY update, and people were perfectly content with that. However, they've unfortunately conditioned us to crave new updates every month.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 pm

My reply to the thing you said

Level increase
to 50: assuming guide missions will persist, this will not work, if
keeping consistency. There are 6 pieces to every guide set, one per
level (except the first set). That means you have to count by sixes to
keep consistency, i.e. 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, etc./ The Idea the guide items will just stop at level 48 but at lower level make a little bit easyer to level up and armour and weapons stop at level 48 but you forgot would it be useful if you can upgrade armour and stuff like i said for exsample(Cannon bolt shirt +10) 423 defcen or somthing

Map increase: Not so much an issue as it is with, "Where will it fit?" Perhaps elaborate more. / do you know how dark land is in a differnt zone like that but as knd moon base just be able to go to space same with candy kingdoom

Candy
Kingdom, Moonbase, and Fuse: This also isn't a big deal, but if these
are the only additions, then that wouldn't work. Not only would the
areas have toi be overpacked with NPCs/missions, but only 2 cartoons
being representing won't cut it either. Balance is key. / this idea should be added in like a later patch Npc will be added as well

Joining
Fuse: Assuming this also means you can attack non-fuse players, this
will not work. Project: Revive is quite lenient with the direct, "player
versus player" idea, and even then, PVP has little chance to ever see
the light of day in FusionFall. The developers want to stay away from
attacking fellow players of the game./dude some of the word you use i have Dyslexia this is the reason why the story was short and simple i struggle with reading things.

Healing potion: We have a nano for such an occasion, and its already balanced out./its for the Fusion Character they cant use nanos they have to use healing potion and monster can heal them self as well.

Moving Fuse: If Fuse is moved to Planet Fuse, it would be impossible to complete Fuse No More Part 4. Perhaps elaborate more./later on patch

New Combat Fight Skill: Perhaps elaborate more./later on patch

Joining Fuse: Again, this leaves alot of questions./Dyslexia it will take me time to rite a better stroy to explain everything in a later patch

Market:
I could see SOMETHING like this being implemented, but the target
audience is younger, and probably wouldn't enjoy the system. Similarly,
the developers WERE planning on adding a User Store, which is quite
similar to a market, only not limited to Mount Blackhead./Yh but user store can be only use for certain places because making a user store in a random place in a middle of a battle zone it will be very weird like it could be only use in city staion, city piont,mount blackhead,forsaken valley.

Downloadable:
Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem, and I completely wish it was
downloadable. However, they made the game stream assets in order to
minimize the time it takes to download an update. They don't want kids
to get bored before even getting in-game. In addition, this makes
hacking and exploits MUCH easier./excel told me this eh.. forget that idea

Stay Logged In: This can cause the server to have some trouble keeping up with everyone, when everyone can get in-game and idle./severs i said servers like you can be able to change between servers like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 if one of the server is full go on the other one

Crafting:
Again, the audience is primarily younger, and they want to keep as
in-depth, but as simple of gameplay as possible. There are already
plenty of ways to get items./forget this idea

New Weapon Types and Sprinting: This
is also an audience-based conflict. Short, sweet, and to the point is
what the goal is. In addition, these are also unnecessary./Weapons are but sprinting is not it for the new combat explain when i have the time

New
Story: While the premise is alright, the story is too basic, and lacks
any fundamental details. In addition, being overpowered makes for an
unfair advantage, which is also not one of CN's goals. Equality is
golden./dyslexia.... story was basic.

Cartoon Network isn't lazy, they are actually working
very hard on other projects. Right now, FusionFall is basically on hold
because there is no need to add a bunch of new features. Back in the old
days, there was rarely ANY update, and people were perfectly content
with that. However, they've unfortunately conditioned us to crave new
updates every month./these idea should be added in later patches and why is fusion fall on hold i did not know that. i was hanging with my friends from school

Some stuff i put down yh are not nessaury they are here for a reason sprinnting is not un neasury it for the new combat syle coz i hate when monster shoot fusion blast it just follows lame combat style i have played lego universe before i want the combat sytle to be like that simple and carful just like that but i cant explain it in detail. i try to spend time on all of these ideas i have added but now pls tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 pm

go on live chat pls willit
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 pm

It seems you don't entirely see my points and are rather skipping over and persisting with some of your ideas. Regardless, you are ## to your opinion I suppose.

Also, I might suggest touching up on your grammar and spelling. Some of the things you've said are a little difficult to read.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

i told you im dyslexic i have problems reading and riting
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Dont Care any more
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Dont Care any more
Eh don't worry Slim, there are already some awesome ideas in
project r as it is.
And anyway, your ideas may be considered one day.
Try not to think of marketing, never aim to get a job
related to an MMO as any MMO can close down at any time,
may not pay well and may have terrible working conditions/difficult work.
Ok, not sure if that's what you were talking about but I was skim reading, sorry lol.

Project r will be cool and hopefully will be implemented soon.
Wilttilt wasn't trying to be rude, he's just pointing out the problems.
I made a lot of suggestions, slightly flawed in terms of difficulty to be made in
the Unity engine, etc. But they were plausible for future projects.
They are pretty much on hold and Project R phase 1 is about PVP.

It will be cool. I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  3711883763 And Slim, you'll PVP fight like a boss. I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  2474748314
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Speaking of Project: R, I thought up another idea, but I just forgot it...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Speaking of Project: R, I thought up another idea, but I just forgot it...
lol!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing    I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Spent Effor doing this my fusionfall idea going to learn video game programing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top