Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker Empty
PostSubject: PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker   PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:07 pm

PS3 scene member SKFU is known for his habit of sniffing and manipulating networks packets (in particular he likes to tinker the stuff Sony doesn’t necessarily want you to see when communications happen between your home network and the PSN). Today he spotted some content on the PSN that seems to be test data for the upcoming PS4.

Using what is apparently a private tools of his (interestingly named “psnsss” a.k.a. PSN Store Secrets Search), SKFU has found some test products related to the PS4, on the PSN. He revealed his findings with a simple screenshot that can be found below.

From what I can see on the screenshot, the test data is not directly available on the regular “retail” PSN servers, but on the servers used by Sony internally for development or for QA (internal beta tests, if you prefer): this is what the “Environment” values seem to imply in SKFU’s screenshot below. For more details you can check the ps3devwiki here, but basically everything starting with a “D” (e.g. D1-NP) in that list is an internal development server, and everything starting with a Q is a QA server. I am not sure what “E” stands for.

PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker Ps41

The test data itself is not revealing much. Cryptic product IDs and generic product names such as “Storefront inclusion test – Game PS4 product” or “Game Franchise with PS4 representative”, or again “Orbis test data”. Although I must say I like the one product that contains the string “WOLO” in it

More interesting to me is the fact that people like SKFU seem to have access to some of Sony’s internal PSN servers, somehow. Well, I’m sure this is no news to the people who have been deeply involved in the PS3 scene, but it is to me, and I think it’s pretty badass!

Are you excited about the upcoming PS4?

Source SKFU

-Thanks wololo study
Back to top Go down

PS4 Test Data and upcoming content spotted on PSN by hacker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top