Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Rock's update on current situations  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Rock's update on current situations  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Rock's update on current situations  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Rock's update on current situations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Rock's update on current situations    Rock's update on current situations  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:06 am

its been a while a really long time its been heck on earth for me in my life once again i will over come this challenge i still have a strange journey of 15 days of heck to survive at my school i can not believe its been 3 years and i made it may i say the worst 3 years of my life on the planet there were many good times but much more hard times for me i still have finals and much work to do i hope my house is repaired soon and i can move back in im a little stressed out but again its not so bad i might be absent currently for many days it depends all pipe flooding gots lots of stressful tasks and problems for my family but school my living heck is almost over and i made it no matter how many stones where throne or fires lighted i am almost finishing it to move on to a bigger challenge for the people ive seen mostly cruel for judgement but there are a select few i look back on and solute them and i thank you for taking the time to read this and anything ive typed i will return from time to time depending on my run down motel's wifi but things will all go well for you its the trouble times i have to brace my self for the end is not over yet and i got a long ways to go so thanks and hopefully you all will get an update in ff or something amazing for the whole ff community i will be back eventually when everything gets sorted out and back to normal but for now its gonna be a long 2-3 weeks..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock's update on current situations    Rock's update on current situations  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:05 am

Alright prayers go out to you bro.Hopefully stuff gets better.Sic parvis magna Smile

"With persistence comes success"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock's update on current situations    Rock's update on current situations  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:10 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Alright prayers go out to you bro.Hopefully stuff gets better.Sic parvis magna Smile

"With persistence comes success"

EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Rock's update on current situations    Rock's update on current situations  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Target took the words right out of my mouth man you'll get through it your a Strong person trust me manRock's update on current situations  2628456867
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock's update on current situations    Rock's update on current situations  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock's update on current situations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top