Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:52 am

Some of you may remember that picture I did of Oliver and Alice at the beginning of December last year. If not, here it is:

Spoiler:

Back when I still had my old laptop, with Photoshop and that scanner. Good times... Anyway, if you do remember, good for you. You also may be expecting a new version of it for my 2nd F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest submission. Well... no. It's that time again when I'm suffering from that stupid creator's block. :sigh:

Technically, it is a new version, but isn't. It's the coloured version. I just dug up my original from the pile of art on my old desk next to my bed and simply coloured it. Here it is (Hopefully some of you can see the difference from Undelos and Alice this time):

Spoiler:

If you don't know who Alice is, or what 'Zombieweasel' is (Apart from the last names of Oliver, Prof. and Lia), check the story here:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

FusionFall Name : Ghostly Aquawolf
Level : 26
Female Posts : 70
FF Location : Hero Square

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:03 am

Whoops, almost forgot about the contest!
Hmm... schoolwork or contest.....
Psh, why am I even asking myself xD
Contest!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:09 am

AquaWolf wrote:
Contest!

That's the spirit!

Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) Tumblr_m3ggsssINI1r40dqho1_500
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

FusionFall Name : Ghostly Aquawolf
Level : 26
Female Posts : 70
FF Location : Hero Square

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:13 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
AquaWolf wrote:
Contest!

That's the spirit!

LOL!!! Been there, done that xD
Also, your pictures really cute! I love your characters. When the contest is done(and finals) I'll sketch them for you, if you'd like. They look pretty fun to draw.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:15 am

AquaWolf wrote:
LOL!!! Been there, done that xD
Also, your pictures really cute! I love your characters. When the contest is done(and finals) I'll sketch them for you, if you'd like. They look pretty fun to draw.

So have I. Almost every time. And sure, why not?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:20 am

NICE! the colors, the shading, all is awesome, and also, it's been awhile since I've heard of your comic Oli, can't wait to see if you continue! SoHappy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:30 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
NICE! the colors, the shading, all is awesome, and also, it's been awhile since I've heard of your comic Oli, can't wait to see if you continue! SoHappy

Thanks! And like I said before, I might try again once the contest is over. Last time, I just rage quit when doing the 2nd page, when Photoshop just crashed, I was on the last panel, and I didn't save.

So yeah, I might go back to making comics the same way I've always made 'em. Except this time, I'm not selling them in the school playground for 20p. I also feel like doing the original 7 Legends first, then Zombieweasel. Ya know, chronological order.

Speaking of comics, I wonder what happened to X's comic? We haven't heard from it in weeks. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

Level : 0
Male Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:35 am

Speaking of comics, I wonder what happened to X's comic? We haven't heard from it in weeks. Neutral

He says he's busy with schoolwork. In fact, he hasn't even come online since last week.
Nice color btw, just asking. Wouldn't it have been easier to scan it in and color it online?, it would have taken less time that way. Just curious since you have photoshop.
Dane Dweller wrote:
NICE! the colors, the shading, all is awesome, and also, it's been
awhile since I've heard of your comic Oli, can't wait to see if you
continue! Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) 1174271126
Finally come out of the shadows Dane?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:39 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
NICE! the colors, the shading, all is awesome, and also, it's been
awhile since I've heard of your comic Oli, can't wait to see if you
continue! Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) 1174271126
Finally come out of the shadows Dane?

yup....lurking in there got boring, and hey! who said Xtreme's Best Villain went missing? Cool
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:44 am

D Horror wrote:

He says he's busy with schoolwork. In fact, he hasn't even come online since last week.
Nice color btw, just asking. Wouldn't it have been easier to scan it in and color it online?, it would have taken less time that way. Just curious since you have photoshop.

*Had. I had Photoshop. Doesn't work on this computer, remember? Besides, I find it takes me more time to colour on PS than using pencils. I wonder how much work X has. I mean, he hasn't even been on during the weekend! Should've went to my college, X.

@Dane:

Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) 178818311_115713d14b-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:37 am

*cough*that's oli and lizzy *cough*

Sorry I have bad sinuses Troll Face But really nice job.The face on Alice looks really good though on oli a bit weird Wink
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:05 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
*cough*that's oli and lizzy *cough*

...May I just ask who Lizzy is?

Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) Zelda_10
Back to top Go down

Amberlilly99
Amberlilly99

Level : 0
FF Location : My domain!!

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Oh my..... this work... its AMAZING! VERY good job. Very Happy

I just wish I could draw like that.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:26 pm

lol nice nice nice
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Dare I remind you guys (For the ones that were here last year, of course) that I used a tutorial for this? Probably the first time I used an art tutorial, and it actually came out as something I'm pleased with. Slightly embarrassed, yes. But still pleasing.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:09 am

Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) 253

He's improving at an exponential rate...

I wonder if I should be concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)   Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Romance Coloured (F.L.A.M.E.S. Art Contest Submission 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top