Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I Found Ty and Holiday! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I Found Ty and Holiday!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm

There I was, just doing some missions on Ken, when I saw two people standing outside the Cul-de-Sac Fortress. I looked at the chat for a second, and found this:

I Found Ty and Holiday! Wiltti10

Apparently, Holiday wanted Wilttilt to get run over. Razz You can't escape me! FearMe
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Hmmm. That's interesting.

It's always nice to find people you know in fusionfall. I just never though that Wilt still gets on FusionFall. Unless there is something that he wants to..............well.......ya know...

By the way. GOT MY CHARGER BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Undarque wrote:
Hmmm. That's interesting.

It's always nice to find people you know in fusionfall. I just never though that Wilt still gets on FusionFall. Unless there is something that he wants to..............well.......ya know...

By the way. GOT MY CHARGER BACK!!!

Wants to what, Undelos...?

I Found Ty and Holiday! Malo_i12

Anyway, nice to see that! cheers
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Ty always deletes me from his list it gets annoying.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Maybe he's pressed for space and everyone on his list he knows. I think for most future players, its hard for them to make room on their friend list since all 50 are more often than not good friends.

I figure, if you guys know each other enough to be friends, that may be just consolation enough. Granted, you wont be able to warp to him or know he's online but................meh.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Lol my friends list is so old it consists of

Player 10372939

Player 2047282@4

Player 10472763

Names like tht lol! (those are just examples)
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Man holiday everytime I go online I check my friends list and ur not on I am est time lol
Back to top Go down

HolidayHero
HolidayHero

FusionFall Name : Holiday Hero II, Holiday Hero
Level : 0
Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:39 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
There I was, just doing some missions on Ken, when I saw two people standing outside the Cul-de-Sac Fortress. I looked at the chat for a second, and found this:

Apparently, Holiday wanted Wilttilt to get run over. Razz You can't escape me! I Found Ty and Holiday! 983392035

:affraid: How in the world?.... WELL, time to be more sneaky...

Zeroknight wrote:
Man holiday everytime I go online I check my friends list and ur not on I am est time lol

Haha, I'll be around. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://s1193.photobucket.com/user/HolidayHero/profile/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm

HolidayHero wrote:

Apparently, Holiday wanted Wilttilt to get run over. Razz You can't escape me! I Found Ty and Holiday! 983392035

:affraid: How in the world?

Easy. We were just on the same server. You remember that guy who walked past you two, wearing the KNDefense set while you were in front of the Cul-de-Sac? Guess who. EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Hom? Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Hom? Troll Face

Well of course. Hom sees everything!
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:45 pm

"Well of course. Hom sees everything!" Isn't that a stalker :affraid:
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:10 pm

dannybosa wrote:
"Well of course. Hom sees everything!" Isn't that a stalker :affraid:

Nah he is just that awesome Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeah! Hom's a god, remember?
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:35 am

Yeah! Hom's a god, remember?

"There's only one god ma'am. And he's up there." Captain America once said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:55 am

No no I am positive Cap America said "Hom luvs all his guud children" Troll Face
Back to top Go down

HolidayHero
HolidayHero

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:21 pm

HolidayHero wrote:

:affraid: How in the world?

Easy. We were just on the same server. You remember that guy who walked past you two, wearing the KNDefense set while you were in front of the Cul-de-Sac? Guess who. I Found Ty and Holiday! 3606388844

Oh. XD I knew one person went out of the castle, while I was taking some photos. Never knew it was you, lol.

Anyways, updated my Fusionfall Memories thread here, with newly made pictures.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Welcome back again, Holiday! Where do you keep going, anyway?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:03 am

OZw: WOAH! What did I say about seeing another hate message about Ty from anyone on here? No, really. What DID I say? I forgot. Anyway, what do you even have against him that's true?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 am

Death the Kid wrote:
OZw: WOAH! What did I say about seeing another hate message about Ty from anyone on here? No, really. What DID I say? I forgot. Anyway, what do you even have against him that's true?!

I don't....Think so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Don't delete it beforeeee I caaaan reaaaad itttttt Troll Face Misery Jk but again for anyone who would like to insult Ty please do follow and answer these questions accordingly no fluff answers

Ok let's run a law an order case with you

1)Where's the proof he has game master tools.

2) If so how would he obtain them

3) If something is not managed over time wouldn't it not get out of control E.g The servers

4) Alao if the servers get reset every wedsfay why are they still screwed up?

5) Is it not true that a server can't do everything and sometimes it needs a person to help?

6) Do state whether you think this is hacking or glitching?You seem to continually switch between the two?

7) Doesn't Ty have a personal life? Does it look like he would spend all day looking to crum up fusionfall

Didn't Ty state a looong time ago he was done with fusionfall.Did he lie?.

9) Has Ty not tryed to help out his community by releasing a beta version of his own fusionfall

10)Do you understand C+ Python Java and visual to understand how hard it is to create a game based off of fusionfall.May I remind you in order to build fusionfall there was a team with complex programming knowldge.Not a kid with a standard computer andregular tools.

So before anyone accuses Ty answer these questions first

And Mei don't give me one of your fluff answers. Answer in full detail please.No one sentence answers -Avoid those

Have a great day Sigh
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
!. You've never really told me ANYTHING about hate msges or what'evs until now.

2. He's ## up the game with he over-rideance of his hacks. Theres a saying tat goes by this. "Becareful what you poke with a stick because it just might bite you." He's doing exactly that. And yeah, you guys may think the FF creators aren't watching us at all on FuFa, but you might be wrong and Ty may pay the price of his actions....

So yeah, ## you Ty
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm

I did say something. On another post. I think I said that the post would be deleted. Or is it a ban? Since I'm not sure, and I don't want to abuse my powers right now, I'll give you two more chances.

And need we remind you that this is a KID'S forum?

I Found Ty and Holiday! Oliver13
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
You've never really told me ANYTHING about hate msges or what'evs until now.

2. He's ## up the game with he over-rideance of his hacks. Theres a saying tat goes by this. "Becareful what you poke with a stick because it just might bite you." He's doing exactly that. And yeah, you guys may think the FF creators aren't watching us at all on FuFa, but you might be wrong and Ty may pay the price of his actions....

So yeah, ## you Ty

The developers of FusionFall are most certainly not doing any monitoring of anything in FusionFall. Additionally, my account was banned some months ago for editing my profile picture to Caryl Rae Jepsen, something the CN guys didn't find funny I suppose. That's all they can do, and it's incredibly easy to bypass.

I've merely popularized hacking. I do it because it's interesting, and a select group of my friends also find it interesting. Just because hacking is popular doesn't mean I've ruined the game. There are only three hacks that I'm aware of that can have a direct effect on players, and none of them have left my grasp, because I don't like malicious hacking. I've also managed to find a fix for killed NPCs in some of my recent research.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Ha!

I Found Ty and Holiday! Owen_t11
Back to top Go down

Trollolo

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:21 pm

dat self portrait Impressed
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Wilttilt wrote:
Death the Kid wrote:
You've never really told me ANYTHING about hate msges or what'evs until now.

So yeah, ## you Ty

The developers of FusionFall are most certainly not doing any monitoring of anything in FusionFall. Additionally, my account was banned some months ago for editing my profile picture to Caryl Rae Jepsen, something the CN guys didn't find funny I suppose. That's all they can do, and it's incredibly easy to bypass.

I've merely popularized hacking. I do it because it's interesting, and a select group of my friends also find it interesting. Just because hacking is popular doesn't mean I've ruined the game. There are only three hacks that I'm aware of that can have a direct effect on players, and none of them have left my grasp, because I don't like malicious hacking. I've also managed to find a fix for killed NPCs in some of my recent research.
*Sigh* I like your reason and I guess your not doing all bad I guess. I don't hate you but all I ask is this. Be careful with those hacks because you know there are some people in FF that abuses them.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Lol ty isnt the only one who can hack you know Old fall knows how to crash chat, and players and delete npc I believe
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Lol ty isnt the only one who can hack you know Old fall knows how to crash chat, and players and delete npc I believe

Crashing chat and players are both done without the use of hacks.

Death the Kid wrote:
*Sigh* I like your reason and I guess your not doing all bad I guess. I
don't hate you but all I ask is this. Be careful with those hacks
because you know there are some people in FF that abuses them.

Yeah, those are the people I'm currently working to get rid of....In a nice way....
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Yeah but theres a hack that will do it instantly
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Yeah but theres a hack that will do it instantly

With hacking, it's possible to crash chat slightly quicker, but that's it.
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm

It would be nice if you figured out a way to slaughter players or spawn monsters.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 pm

thefusescape wrote:
It would be nice if you figured out a way to slaughter players or spawn monsters.

Spawning monsters would've been useful in the early days of FF, during the Master of Dishaster mission. I could NEVER finish that until AFTER F2P. With everyone else there, and my graphics card. :sigh: Would also be useful now. I do see more Shell Bombs, but not enough.

Why couldn't the FF Team just make them inanimate objects? Like Gooby Traps. Cause seeing a bomb move around freely is just... weird.
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 pm

thefusescape wrote:

Spawning monsters would've been useful in the early days of FF, during the Master of Dishaster mission. I could NEVER finish that until AFTER F2P. With everyone else there, and my graphics card. :sigh: Would also be useful now. I do see more Shell Bombs, but not enough.

Why couldn't the FF Team just make them inanimate objects? Like Gooby Traps. Cause seeing a bomb move around freely is just... weird.

Or just change the entire Numbuh 2 nano since soulo shells are hard to find.

But we know they wont change it Jelous
Back to top Go down

HolidayHero
HolidayHero

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 am

Ahem... anyways back to the matter at hand.

If anyone was wondering what me and Ty were doing , here you go:

Spoiler:

Case closed. I Found Ty and Holiday! 456023687
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Found Ty and Holiday!   I Found Ty and Holiday! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Found Ty and Holiday!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top