Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Empty
PostSubject: WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary!   WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey guys! Plenty of stuff happened this week, so it’ll be a long read, but you can skip bits you’re not interested in if you like!

So what happened this week apart from what I’ve said in the title? Well Rockstar are having a competition for your face to be in GTA V, Watch_Dogs gets a release date, Xbox may be called Xbox Fusion and I’ll continue below.

At the bottom of the page, I will provide a full article for you to read if you are interested and want to read more about it.

So, I couldn’t find many Vita game announcements this week, there were a few ESRB ratings for 2 games. (Not what you might think)

Here it goes:

Announcements:

Men’s Room Mayhem

ESRB ratings:

GTA 1 and 2 believe it or not!

If I have missed any, feel free to comment what games I missed and if you can, provide a link to the article!

WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Screenshot_95

Wiikey claim to have fully hacked the Wii U, I reported on that earlier in the week. A hacking group named ‘Venom’ then announced they have successfully ripped a game. The game is Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth; it weighs in at a large 23GB, and has already been posted online, and no, I won’t post a link to it!

Here is a picture of the NFO file.WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Screenshot_95

PlayStation has created a new video series known as ‘Conversations With Creators’, it is the developers talking about their game and also how the game changes being as it is on the PS4. The creators say that the PS4 allows the game to have a more alive, busier and denser city due to the PS4′s power. Dominic Guay, the senior producer who appears first in the video, promises “the same game experience, but basically magnified on the PlayStation 4″

I tried to post a video, but being as ‘the video may be inappropriate’ I have decided to post a link to it instead. Here it is.

On the topic of Watch_Dogs, Ubisoft has confirmed that the game will have 60 minutes of exclusive content for the PS4 AND the PS3.
This is exactly the same for Assassins Creed 4.WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Screenshot_95

Quite some time ago, I reported on how Epic and Mozilla are forming to port the Unreal 3 engine to the web, they have done this, and there is now a demo available. Visit the link below to try it out.

www.unrealengine.com/html5/
WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Screenshot_95

GTA V, are you as excited as I am about it? Well, even if you’re not, I’ll ramble on about it anyway.

Rockstar has released 3 new trailers for the game, each showcasing the 3 playable characters. Trevor, Micheal and Franklin.

Now I would post a video, but it has an insane amount of swearing in, so I’ll just post a link, down below.

Rockstar are also hosting a competition to get your face in the game, as always there are a few simple rules, like you have to be a US resident unfortunately I’ll post a link about the competition entry at the bottom.

Along with all of this news, they also released some new screenshots! Just like the competition entry link, they’ll be at the bottom.

Much to your delight, believe it or not a new Call of Duty has been announced, under the alias ‘Call of Duty: Ghosts’. They have released a teaser for this, and also they have launched a website which is pretty creepy, actually.

The trailer is quite cool, in my opinion. But I can’t help and think why Activision want us to pre-order it when all we see are people dressed up with masks on…

The Last Of Us! If you’re lucky enough to live in the UK, 75 GAME stores are doing what’s known as ‘lock-ins’ where you get to play the game, they provide food and drink (pizza!) and you get to play the game prior to its release, and don’t worry, it’s a different part of the game than the God Of War: Ascension demo.

There will be plenty of PlayStation 3 pods to play, as well as pizza and drinks to enjoy, and the chance to chat with other gamers in your area. Plus, everyone who preorders a copy of the game (or who already has) will get to take home a special double-sided The Last of Us poster!

Go instore and talk to them about it, obviously you have to be over 18 though!

Although I’m importing TLoU because of the special edition, I’m still pre-ordering it from GAME. (totally not because I’ll get a free poster)

Wii U price slash.

Asda and Amazon have both cut the price of the Wii U all the way down to £149, meanwhile Asda have the premium version is £199 and in Amazon it’s…… £288

Earlier in the week, Nintendo missed it’s annual profit target by 50%. Satoru Iwata explained to it’s investors why he thinks the Wii U is failing.

We have not been able to solidly communicate the product value of Wii U to our consumers yet, which has been a grand challenge for us, some have the misunderstanding that Wii U is just Wii with a pad for games, and others even consider Wii U GamePad as a peripheral device connectable to Wii. We feel deeply responsible for not having tried hard enough to have consumers understand the productWTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Screenshot_95

Kojima spoke on why the MGS: Legacy game isn’t coming to the Xbox, and it’s all because of 1 game….. Metal Gear Solid 4.

He said how that MGS4 was simply too big to be released on Xbox, and if it were to be ported over it would need 8 discs, being as MGS4 uses the whole 50GB of a duel layer Blu-ray disc, and a single Xbox disc has a capacity of 7GB

The next Xbox will be announced this month on the 21st, and it is still a mystery of its true name. Infinity? 720? Or just the Xbox?

Well, according to multiple domain registrations it could be called the Xbox Fusion. The domains registered are XboxFusion.com, XboxFusion.info, XboxFusion.biz , XboxFusion.de and also XboxFusion.co.uk. At the moment, ALL links direct you back to the Xbox homepage website. (Link is to domain register, not Xbox homepage)WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Screenshot_95
The oculus rift, I touched upon it last week with a few awesome videos. Well it seems I missed one out (maybe not as awesome) but someone has created a Virtual Boy emulator, remember it? The bright red games console that caused a thousand headaches, here is a video of someone playing a Virtual Boy emulator on the oculus rift:

And thats another great article from wololo Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary!   WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:38 pm

VENOM... you have some explaining to do...

WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Zelda_11

Oh wait, wrong VENOM. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary!   WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:56 am

Excited for watch dogs,
I cant wait till BF4 beta is released tho Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary!   WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary! Empty

Back to top Go down

WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top