Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

FusionFall Name : Kaleb McGoo
Level : 37
Male Posts : 374

PostSubject: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:43 pm

I could offer a joker hat for a back fin possibly. I'm looking for an orange or blue one this is the only way I can get one now.
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

Level : 0
Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:33 am

Kaleb wrote:
I could offer a joker hat for a back fin possibly. I'm looking for an orange or blue one this is the only way I can get one now.

If what I'm reading is true, then that means it's going to be nigh impossible to conduct trade (unless it is via forum).

I'll check to see if I have a backfin. Which color do you prefer?
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 am

Well if you had a blue back fin that would be nice I really want a blue one if you don't got one what all colors you have?
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 am

Kaleb wrote:
Well if you had a blue back fin that would be nice I really want a blue one if you don't got one what all colors you have?

I think I have a blue one. As cool as it is having lagoon crates and stuff, it feels pointless not being able to trade it off.

I'll be on whenever I get a chance (and whenever there is a browser like ebrowser).
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 am

I'll be here all day Smile
Also if you have blue head fins as well maybe I could add? but that's okay if you don't the blue back fin is the top priority
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 am

Kaleb wrote:
I'll be here all day Smile
Also if you have blue head fins as well maybe I could add? but that's okay if you don't the blue back fin is the top priority

You still up?
Cool. What more could you add?
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:57 am

I'm still up but I can't get on rite now and idk I'd have to think about it. Can we do trade like later today? I say today since its 2Am where I am. Also my ign that I would trade with u is ace kimoni so what's yours?
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 am

Kaleb wrote:
I'm still up but I can't get on rite now and idk I'd have to think about it. Can we do trade like later today? I say today since its 2Am where I am. Also my ign that I would trade with u is ace kimoni so what's yours?

Give me a time and date (so I can make sure we get on at the same time). Won't be available from 12-5pm PST.

Johnny Questeon will meet you at Peach Creek Commons.
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:22 am

Do you have the blue back fin on it and have everything ready?
I could possibly sneak on the computer in an hour or so. Ps I'm central standard time so what time is it for u it's 2:21 AM for me
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 am

Kaleb wrote:
Do you have the blue back fin on it and have everything ready?
I could possibly sneak on the computer in an hour or so. Ps I'm central standard time so what time is it for u it's 2:21 AM for me

Yeah, sure. My time is 2 hours before yours. Give me a 30 minute heads up before you get on.
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 am

Tell me what time you getting off. So I can give a time
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 am

Kaleb wrote:
Tell me what time you getting off. So I can give a time

I'm not in-game yet. I'd probably crash due to the browser...
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 am

Yea. I keep trying to use Internet explorer but that stinks google chrome works best for me also let me know when your on because I don't have much time.
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 am

Kaleb wrote:
Yea. I keep trying to use Internet explorer but that stinks google chrome works best for me also let me know when your on because I don't have much time.

Are you already on?
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 am

Nah I'm just waiting in my room talking to you on iPod till you get on
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:47 am

Kaleb wrote:
Nah I'm just waiting in my room talking to you on iPod till you get on

So I have to get on?
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 am

How about we get on in like half an hour okay? I'm sorry for confusion and all that but yea that 3:20 for me and I think 1:20 for you cuz I think you said your two hours behind
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 am

Kaleb wrote:
How about we get on in like half an hour okay? I'm sorry for confusion and all that but yea that 3:20 for me and I think 1:20 for you cuz I think you said your two hours behind

Okay. That sounds better. Also, I made a mistake: Dee De Defiant will meet you at Mt. Blackhead instead of Johnny Questeon meeting you at Peach Creek Commons.
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 am

And you made sure dee had a blue back fin?
Cuz like I said if everything go as planned I won't have a lot of time
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 am

Kaleb wrote:
And you made sure dee had a blue back fin?
Cuz like I said if everything go as planned I won't have a lot of time

I made one of my characters wear it (should be seen from character selection screen).

I'm actually on (and not crashing).
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 am

Your on dee rite now? I mite be able to get on now if so but let keep using this to talk during trade
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 am

Kaleb wrote:
Your on dee rite now? I mite be able to get on now if so but let keep using this to talk during trade

Yeah...
Chat really is down. How disappointing.

So, you said you'd add more to your offer for both pieces?
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 am

Yeah but give me time to think for something to add for now can we do just the blue back fin deal
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:13 am

Kaleb wrote:
Yeah but give me time to think for something to add for now can we do just the blue back fin deal

No worries. Take your time.
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:17 am

But may we do the fin deal now please?
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:18 am

Kaleb wrote:
But may we do the fin deal now please?

Whenever you're ready and logged on. Players are trying to trade me.
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 am

Ok I will get on
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 am

Kaleb wrote:
Ok I will get on

What do you think is more valuable:
Sapphire Angel Shoes or Joker Hat?
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 am

Jk hat
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:30 am

Kaleb wrote:
Jk hat

Totally agree with your opinion (turned down an offer of sapphire angel pants and shoes).
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 am

Sa shoes decreased in value
And as for the head fins what for those? If you could sell to me fairly cheap that would be nice so yea what for em?
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 am

Kaleb wrote:
as for the head fins what for those? If you could sell to me fairly cheap that would be nice so yea what for em?

Not sure what I want (other than open circuit shirt and/or heavy bio plasma cannon)...

I'm pretty much content with all the items I have.

Tell you what; if you come across an electron meta mace (or a proton meta mace), I'll trade you for it. (Maybe...)
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:49 am

Hmm maybe.... I have shrunken heads pat hat hungosaur set without tail and some other stuff like me coco pants and shoes as well if you like any of that
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 am

Kaleb wrote:
Hmm maybe.... I have shrunken heads pat hat hungosaur set without tail and some other stuff like me coco pants and shoes as well if you like any of that

Maybe. Maybe. What else you got?
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:00 am

I'd have to check please don't trade them though I also have goop set w UFO and a bunch of future weapons and I'm not sure about the rest
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 am

Kaleb wrote:
I'd have to check please don't trade them though I also have goop set w UFO and a bunch of future weapons and I'm not sure about the rest

The only item I don't have that you have listed so far was the St. Patrick's Day hat. Got any more items like this? (The only other event hat I could think of right now is the 2010 hat.)
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:17 am

Well want an o cc shirt maybe?
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 am

Kaleb wrote:
Well want an o cc shirt maybe?

...you have one you're willing to trade?

...Is it alright if you put both the open circuit shirt and the St. Patrick's Day hat together (if not, then the shirt will suffice). (Give the shirt to Perplexe Pupil if you are trading it.)

I'm going to sleep. See ya then.
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Mmkay ill think about it
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm just here to check up on things before my class starts. (No need to rush on your offer).
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Wanna do trade now I guess if your on otherwise what time will you be done with class
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Kaleb wrote:
Wanna do trade now I guess if your on otherwise what time will you be done with class

About 4 hours from now. Also need time to get back to my place. 
I'd say I'll be on six hours from now.
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Kay
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin   Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a back fin and possibly a head fin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top