Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Should I start Project R giveaways? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Should I start Project R giveaways?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 am

Attendance is down again in game and THIS time I can verify that this is the case for more than just ONE server.

I'm in game right now as Lady and there is HARDLY ANYONE here in the cul-de-sac next to Dracula.

Problem is,
I CAN CONFIRM THAT CHAT IS ACTIVE FOR ONE (possibly two) SERVER(S).

So being that I dont want this game to die and I have also been making it a point to turn the P:R site around and make it more popular, what I suggest is this:

Would it be a great Idea to start weekly or Bi-weekly Golden Crate Giveaways?

There isnt much I can give away due to my level but Bad Max and Don Doom crates seem to surpass time as the ONE item that everyone cant seem to get enough of.

Now, I wish I could offer other prizes but as of right now, this is one of the few things I CAN offer without asking for handouts from you guys. This ALSO means that you guys will be eligible for the giveaways.

So, Is this a good idea?
Also if you have anymore cool Ideas we/I can attempt I'd be glad to hear it. Ven already gave one that I have yet to post up.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Level : 0
Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 am

I would prefer you not use Project R as a part of it.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 am

Reason being?? Question

Last edited by Undarque on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 am

Undarque wrote:
Reason being??Question 

Yeah, Ty...!

Should I start Project R giveaways? Pipit10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:25 am

I get a small amount of traffic that comes to P:R.
Its not alot, but its enough to capitalize on.

Also, P:R has been the hope of the fanbase ever since it's creation.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, all P:R has been is just a site to publicly host and organize your initial ideas and offer easy access to all the sub-sites and ideas that Project R is associated with like the Petition and Operation: Letters.

The site has been around long enough to the point that any dedicated FusionFall  fan to has atleast came by the site at least ONCE if not more.

And just lately I made it a point to associate the name "FusionFall Network" with "Project R" and bring in all the affiliates underneath these two names.

So with all of this, why not use one of THE most recognized name among FusionFall fans to promote community activities and such?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:40 am

well i don't see why not, and as for Ty...WHHHHHHHYYYYYYY i'm bored now Sleep 
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 am

Wilttilt wrote:
I would prefer you not use Project R as a part of it.

Now that I check my Member log, you've never even signed up....Neutral 

Dont know about you but I really want to continue this. Its not fair to kill an entire site or idea just because of a few setbacks.

I mean yeah so what chat's been turned off on one server.
Jake got depressed and decided to do something about it. I choose to honor his resilience as well as our own by not wussing out on FusionFall. Besides, its a game. It's still a rather playable game that I choose to take part in so I do so. FusionFall is the reason why I have practically DOUBLED my skills as an artist.  Its the current topic of my interests and I prefer to stay with it as long as the servers transmit data.
Its also the reason why Xtreme is all here.
We dont get on here talking about how stupid and lame fusionfall is. We carry on with other topics of discussion and when a FusionFall discussion comes about, we disregard the mere fact that the chat ban had ever exsisted and carry on like normal.

Now, I'm gonna carry on with Project R.
Feel free to tag along too if you want.
Neutral
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Level : 0
Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 am

You may feel it unfair to kill an idea when I please, but I feel it unfair that my idea is continued without my consent, and basically re-purposed for things other than what it was intended to do.

Just go ahead, I don't care.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:48 am

Well it sorta is still promoting the original idea.
The initial idea WAS to get CN to feel that devoting time and resources to FusionFall again is worth their time.

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh. I dont like to mince words.
(If that's how the expression goes.)

I just thought that promoting community involvement through these trying times in the game's life is the perfect way to show CN that fans dont want to let this game go. I have yet to hear any new Ideas from your end so I was just trying to keep the project's life alive.
There are a growing number of fans that are starting to look at the project negatively, blaming the lack of updates on the Project's failure to inspire change. Of course, most of those reasons are dumb but still.

I just figured that giving Project R and the site its for a new purpose in the FusionFall community as well as providing an all-new hub of information that ALL the FusionFall Network affiliates can come to and post info on what's going on in their neck of the woods.

FusionMOD made a new Chat Program? Well the members of the FusionFall Wiki now know about it since they would have seen the News post on Project R.

Xtreme throws an in game event? All affiliates would now know due to P:R.

Hints and Tips discovers an undiscovered NPC? FusionMOD will join in to confirm the discovery.

I dont mean to make you upset. I would rename the site's URL if I could and just condense the Revive Project on just one page.........but I dont currently have the money to change the site URL and such since this IS hosted by a Proxy site.

Now what I CAN DO for you is do a massive Overhaul on the site and remove everything "Project R" from the site and rename it the FusionFall Network?

Truce???
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 am

Wait!
Got bored.
Troll Face

GO GO GADGET OVERHAUL!!!

I'll still give you full credit mate.
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

FusionFall Name : The Dr.Snake
Male Posts : 653
FF Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:16 am

Sounds like a good way to promote activity among members, though the activity may only come from members of this particular site as opposed to all other members of FF, that plus only those who actually read this.

Maybe in game promotion and announced in-game meetings will make the word run faster.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 pm

I don't think it's a bad idea but Bad Max and Don Doom crates
please *mostly* lower level players nowadays.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to use P:R's name (started by Wilttilt)
for all those people who wanted to contribute.
It was a good name, that's why I started contributing to it all those months ago.

EDIT: OMG Undelos, you've just made that site 10x more awesome! Impressed
Sheesh, CN give her a job..... Troll Face  Lol.

I really like the colour scheme and such. I don't think I could have done a better job
without putting 10GB of pictures. Troll Face  That's a joke. Seriously  Possibly. Seriously

But Undelos, the only thing I can suggest for improvement is
to fix the background positioning, it's a little off at least at my resolution. Jelous
But excellent paint job with the site. :moon:

As for Wiltilt's reason, I thought he was going to say there's no point since most of
the contributors behind P:R have either been on hiatus for a long time (me for example) or have given up completely. (The P:R Facebook page for example.)

I think it was a good move to switch to FN. I would have wanted to make it but since you've
done an excellent job, I won't need to. (Although suggestions are welcomed right Undelos? Too Funny )

I guess it was unfair lots of people used Wiltilt's project name but
it was an example of the community sticking to together which is to be admired. Yep
(At the time there was no point havign 10 determined people choose 10 different names. Chaos and divergence.)

But without Grigon or a suitable replacement company, CN can't do much with FF at this moment in time.
So P:R is a little unnecessary to worry about right now. It should be moved aside but not forgotten. :wink3:

For now, we just gotta make do with what we got. Big Grin

EDIT: Hey hey, why are the Xtreme and FFHnT logos narrower than the others?  LIES
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Yeah.......I remember how you said you hated the fact that I got rid of FF-Out so I figure i'd make a tribute to it by giving it the ol' Bio-hazard logo back.

Hey, hey! YOU guys made your logos super narrow. Dont look at me.

I may be code-hungover but I didnt tamper with the aspect ratio of 'em.

I'll stab that background with a stick later after I sleep for 10 hours.
I dont have the mental capacity to do so rifit now and I thnk I'm slurring mi wrods..

*boom!*

Fackedestk.jpg
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Undarque wrote:
Hey, hey! YOU guys made your logos super narrow. Dont look at me.

Troll Face  *Brofists Oli*

Get some sleep Undelos. Seriously 
Should I start Project R giveaways? Tumblr_mbj1z8XQBI1rxdkjwo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:49 pm

X the sleep doctor Seriously

Lol so many long posts here yet I make the shortest one Seriously
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:41 pm

giveaway good shiznit unde
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I start Project R giveaways?   Should I start Project R giveaways? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I start Project R giveaways?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top