Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Join me if you want to Go Hunting Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Join me if you want to Go Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm

I meant to Make a news post about this yesterday but I wasnt sure whether I was gonna have time today due to important, yet dumb adult stuff............But Yeah...........

Going Hunting In-Game today.

Feel free to join me if you want. I am getting items for prizes and I will be using the info so AWESOMELY PROVIDED BY ALL OF YOU that is in the The Ultra Rare and Rare Drop List/Guide thread to look for grindable rare and must have items.

Oh and PLEASE use NanoCom X if you do.

Some stupid idiot-face crashed the chat and all the servers are muted. Its time we show Jake his hard work wasnt wasted. You can run the chat window without the NCx window being up. The NCx window is giving me trouble and I'll have to tell Jake about it soon but for right now, the chat is fully operational.

Meet me in-game if you're bored enough to do so.
I'll be in as Rex Undelos.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

FusionFall Name : The Dr.Snake
Level : 36
Male Posts : 653
FF Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:30 pm

I will join,  but I need link to the chat thing.  Also,  do I need to sign up to anything?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Yeah. You would have needed to make an account on FusionMOD to be registered for the chat.
http://fusionmodhq.com/play/index.php

If you havent..........well.......I guess we can just use the other chat as well:
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com/chat.php
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:06 pm

So where in-game are you going to be?

Id be glad to help you out Very Happy , and to meet in person.....well not literally but you know what I mean Cute
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Well I'm still in game. Been waiting for someone to ping me on my Nanocom....

I'm at Morbucks Tower now.
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Okay so Im having a little trouble with nano com x chat thing. OKay so it says player I.D so that means the player your playing as right? And is the access code your password on CN or Fusion mod? or what..???!scratch
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 pm

You get that from the mod.

You need to wait for him to send you it.
Back to top Go down

MRmajik00
MRmajik00

FusionFall Name : Samurai SolarisBlade
Level : 41
Male Posts : 147
FF Location : The planet of Pandora :D

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 pm

I'd love to help, but not home now....
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Dr.Snake wrote:
You get that from the mod.

You need to wait for him to send you it.

Oh okay so in like my email or something
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 am

I guess, that's as far as I got.

I didn't feel like waiting for someone to tell me when I could chat.

tbh, seems completely pointless.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 am

For future reference, just use Xtreme's chat. Its located here: http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com/chat.php

I realized that most werent gonna be able to use NanoCom X's chat features so I opened up the chat there and HERE as well. On Xtreme's chat, you can just hop on in and you'll be set.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 am

Are you guys still in? scratch
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Gotta watch for those time stamps on our posts.

I do plan on doing it again today. I'll update this when I do.
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:48 am

So undelos is this gonna be an actual event, Because if it is I could help by grinding. We should grind blowfish crates There kinda easier to grind (Kinda) and plus usually they drop gold crates, and we should all vote on a time, day, and place it should occur. And if the event all works out we should have someone record! lol Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:58 am

That sounds like a good idea. I used to have a recording thing, but I deleted it. It was too buggy and I'm using Explorer. It doesn't crash too often, but the Network usually always closes.

Also, we should grind for Level 35 Gold Crates, I know its too tempting to keep due to Black Ace, but that's just what makes it a worthy price.

Or level 24 Gold Crates!

Either or, I'm down if I have time.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:02 am

Yeah we really got to do that. I even started looking for good recording mics at the store today when I went out. I'll have to bite the bullet and just deal with my voice sounding like.........it does.

Or maybe I might change it up or something. dont know.

We'll need others that can record gameplay. I use Fraps. Yeah the compression is ridiculous........but its good quality.

We just gotta figure out what event to go for...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Undelos, just a tip that might help you...
If you're going to use Fraps or any other video recording software that generally exports
video that's hardly been compressed (thus HUGE file size)
then I recommend either getting a different codec for compression (I don't know any...DivX? I can't remember how the
quality was...I remember trying it on HyperCam 2 though...)
or using one of the following methods to reduce the file size of the
video after recording:

-Put it into Windows Movie Maker and render it as a .WMV 720p OR 1080p video. (Drastically reducing file size
and the quality hardly changes....only becomes very slightly blurry....it's kinda unnoticeable. I think WMV files do that anyway.
Maybe there's a setting to improve it but it works fine for me. I've even put WMVs through another render AND
put it through YouTube's encoding so....it's a good option.)

-Another option is to use a free piece of software called Handbrake and tick the 'Big File' option
and save the new version. (On the picture tab, on the anamorphic drop down menu, select 'None' and then choose
what resolution you want....probably the original....would be a sensible idea...or you can just tick 'keep aspect ratio'.)

I THINK the WMV option reduces both the file size and quality more but I haven't experimented that much with handbrake.
Hope that helps.
Using raw Fraps footage is a nightmare, in both editing (I think) and keeping it on your hard drive. Misery

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Another Uncle Grandpa fan I see... I've been a fan since the very beginning of it years ago....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:02 pm

A minute of Fraps is a gig in size. Definitly use X's suggestion Smile

I also found this on case X's suggestion does not work Smile

Try using Handbrake ( http://handbrake.fr - it's free to download and use ) to re-encode the videos using the x264 codec (a free codec under the H.264 standard), which is generally regarded as one of the best codecs in existence in terms of visual quality per bit.

Just press Ctrl+O to select the video you recorded in Fraps, type in or browse for a destination where Handbrake will put the video file it creates, choose a preset on the right ("High profile" under the "Regular" category is good for high-quality copies that you're not planning on streaming or playing back on a mobile device), then set the quality of the encode (under the "Video" tab) based on the target size you want (in MB). If the you're more concerned with controlling the quality of the final video than you are with controlling its exact size, then find the highest RF value (under "Contant Quality" instead of "Target Size") that looks good to you and fits within any file size constraints you might have. Even very low RF values, which result in very high image quality and very large video files, will still produce smaller videos than the nearly uncompressed format Fraps uses. You may need to experiment a bit with a few videos you've recorded in Fraps to find reasonable target sizes or CRF's if you don't have experience encoding video. A two-pass encode (also under the "Video" tab; not available for "Constant Quality" encodes) will give you a higher-quality video at the same size at the expense of increasing the time it takes the video to encode (up to double the time, depending on whether you use a quick first pass). If you want to get deeper into the individual quality settings, look under the "Advanced" tab. You can also change the audio codec and bitrate under the "Audio" tab (I suggest a single audio track in AAC or MP3 in stereo at 128 kbps or above for best quality/compatibility). Then hit "Start" and the encoding will begin.

When you find the settings that work for you, you can save them as a custom preset. Then for future videos, you can just select the preset instead of configuring it all manually again.

Edit: Don't be confused by the extra options and readouts ("Title," "Angle," "Chapters," etc.) in Handbrake. It has a lot of functionality intended specifically for ripping DVDs, but it can handle a pretty wide variety of source video formats, including Fraps videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Auto correct replaced fraps with Bored

Mod message: Corrected. And added to the chat block filter system. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join me if you want to Go Hunting   Join me if you want to Go Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Join me if you want to Go Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top