Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

R.I.P OLD SHOWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fosters home for imageinary friends ( now on you tube Very Happy by a user name flypikachuNEW),
Edd Ed and Eddy(says he might do it after fosters read above ^ )
Camp lazlo
Cow and Chicken
Courage the cowardly dog
Johnny Bravo
The Grim Adventures of billy and mandy
Dextors Lab
Toonami ( NOT REALLY now on adult swim)
Samuri jack
P.P.G did not like it that much its was ok (Oliver)
Teen Titans ok not sure if it was CN's in the first (place some ppl)
Mucha Lucha the wrestling show saw it vivid memory (Officer)
MY Gim Partners a monkey ( fact the voice of sponge bob plyed the monkey suprizeing) alot
Sym bionic Titan (Oliver)
Megas XLR ( 25% of this list was added thanks to other veiwers thanks) (Oliver)
Totally spies (Ace)
Tom and Jerry!!! HA in yur face i got one with out help WOO (Rock)
Sheep in the big city
I am weasel
Code Lyoko (Ace) just added doubt there is any more shows if so let me know this is a long list!

you will be missed by millons who watched there child hood go down in flames as CN has died moslty No

Last edited by rock talent on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
Yeah. You know, I don't think I've watched a full episode of Megas XLR....
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I need to catch up on these cool 'new' shows... (ones that aired after I lost CN.... Rolling Eyes )

I've watched some full episodes of Megas. But only:

- Test Drive

- All I wanted Was a Slushie

- DMV: Dept. of Megas Violations

- Rearview Mirror, Mirror (Both parts)

And I gotta say, the funniest was 'DMV: Dept. of Megas Violations'! Out of all the ones I watched at least.

well out of those episodes, in my opinion, All I wanted was a Slushie was the funniest
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 pm

I actually started watching Megas XLR. I cant believed I missed such a gem back then! Just like I kinda regret not keeping up with Ben 10 in it's early days and "The Batman", Megas is another one. It sucks for kids who dont have cable, they usually have to deal with the lamer public networks that barely want to show anything.

But yah, Megas was one of a Kind.

I guess Gen Rex cant be added to the list since it's still so new. But If I reaccount correctly, that "End Game part 2 " was pretty much the final episode. Shame they're knocking off shows to make room for the annoyng live action ones.

At some point I WILL try to give Level Up a chance. I just want to see if it is as good as they want to proclaim.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Undelos wrote:
I actually started watching Megas XLR. I cant believed I missed such a gem back then! Just like I kinda regret not keeping up with Ben 10 in it's early days and "The Batman", Megas is another one. It sucks for kids who dont have cable, they usually have to deal with the lamer public networks that barely want to show anything.

I guess Gen Rex cant be added to the list since it's still so new. But If I reaccount correctly, that "End Game part 2 " was pretty much the final episode. Shame they're knocking off shows to make room for the annoyng live action ones.

At some point I WILL try to give Level Up a chance. I just want to see if it is as good as they want to proclaim.

trust me it's not, you get multiple glitches, like character deletion when you save and exit, and a bunch of unity crashes, and the game's not even multi player, your clan is just two computer generated characters, trust me, don't try it, those glitches make it very frustrating to play
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Undelos wrote:

There was one last episode afterwards where Rex apparently goes out with Holiday's sister or something. Strangely, though, there was still one EVO left on Earth for Rex to deal with. So, after Rex defeats that EVO the first time, he becomes a rock band's security guard.

I liked that episode cause it has Greg Cipes in it, the voice of Kevin E. Levin.

I, like you, also kinda missed the early days of Ben 10. But only half of the first season. At first, I thought Ben 10 was stupid, but after I watched it, I kinda liked it.

I will have to get used to the new show, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:

trust me it's not, you get multiple glitches, like character deletion when you save and exit, and a bunch of unity crashes, and the game's not even multi player, your clan is just two computer generated characters, trust me, don't try it, those glitches make it very frustrating to play

I was talking about the show. The game however falls underneath the same category of Rule 10 of the internet.

"If you enjoy other Rival Sites, DONT."

I wouldn't do that to FusionFall. Not after all we've been through together!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Undelos wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

I was talking about the show. The game however falls underneath the same category of Rule 10 of the internet.

"If you enjoy other Rival Sites, DONT."

I wouldn't do that to FusionFall. Not after all we've been through together!

I've only seen the trailer for Level Up. And all I gotta say is: That vampire with blue hair? Rip-off of Dracula from Billy & Mandy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy...

Probably my fave CN show it had adult comedy and IT worked!

Nowadays Adult comedy in Cartoons isnt to my taste...
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

[/quote] There was one last episode afterwards where Rex apparently goes out with Holiday's sister or something. Strangely, though, there was still one EVO left on Earth for Rex to deal with. So, after Rex defeats that EVO the first time, he becomes a rock band's security guard.

I liked that episode cause it has Greg Cipes in it, the voice of Kevin E. Levin.

I, like you, also kinda missed the early days of Ben 10. But only half of the first season. At first, I thought Ben 10 was stupid, but after I watched it, I kinda liked it.

I will have to get used to the new show, though.[/quote]
i hav never seen that episode CN cancelled it i was thinking the whoel season still had 3 episodes left in the season they stoped.... the last episode is where the girl is falling out of the providence plane
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Undelos wrote:

There was one last episode afterwards where Rex apparently goes out with Holiday's sister or something. Strangely, though, there was still one EVO left on Earth for Rex to deal with. So, after Rex defeats that EVO the first time, he becomes a rock band's security guard.

I will have to get used to the new show, though.
i was always a ben 10 fan but now the ultimate aliens is just getting plain stupid
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm

oh I just remembered another one! Tottaly Spies
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 am

Officer Second wrote:
oh I just remembered another one! Tottaly Spies
its on there read -.-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P OLD SHOWS   R.I.P OLD SHOWS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P OLD SHOWS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top