Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute   King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:29 am

Spoiler:

Since Toontown, one of my beloved childhood games (Along with Spyros 2 and 4, Spongebob: SuperSponge and Super Mario Sunshine) is closing down this month, I decided to draw my longest-living Toon; King Crazy.

I'm going to miss TT more than I miss FF. The game's been around since 2001, and I've been playing it for 3/4 of that time.

Whenever I visited my sister, I would sometimes go on her computer and play it until my mum came to pick me up (Or until bedtime if I was sleeping over). Back then, there was a free trial limit of 3 days, though there was sometimes a weird glitch that would make it last 7 days, and would grant you access to everywhere on the map. It didn't happen often, but it happened.

Sometime after King Crazy was created (Sometime in 2005-2006), the trial was removed, making it so free players could play for as long as they want. And sometime after THAT, the limit to whatever areas F2P players could visit (ToonTown Central, your estate and Goofy Speedway) was removed, too.

*Sigh* I'm going to miss Crazy's earlier life. Playing TT while watching My Gym Partner's a Monkey. Crying or Very sad

Oh, and as for the image, I was going to give it a background, but decided not to. May do so some other time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute   King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:42 am

Oh my gosh!!! It's closing? I used to love that game so much!!! I'm really outta the loop.. i remember when my sister made my account and i still use that password to this day... i also remember her telling me i was gonna get fat while i played it one day... (yeah we don't always get along) hahaha but it was a good game ^.^ haha my girl had the best clothes Razz haha i think i had a membership for a bit too...

Man what is up? Now neopets and club penguin need to shut down then my childhood would be gone...
Even my barbies are collecting dust Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute   King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:55 am

I played it once, I didn't manage to get my character to a good level, plus in my opinion, lots of high levels were there Neutral 

It was a good game though, I had the safe chat I think it was called, but it was fun throwing pies.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute   King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute Empty

Back to top Go down

King Crazy - ToonTown Tribute

View previous topic View next topic Back to top