Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Think im gonna quit this forum Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Think im gonna quit this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:27 am

Well ive kind of had enough of fusionfall, I dont know everytime I go on here its the discussion of what new game to move on, honestly im not moving to any of those games, I have a ps3.
even if I didnt, I still would rather spend my time then any other mmorg's out now.
I didnt think I would even like fusionfall I didnt like it when I played it but I slowly got drawn into it and loved it, its atmosphere is very friendly and fun / kid like well atleast in 2009, it was pretty great.

im not gonna get into a whole story but point is there isnt much to do here.
I kinda wish this site was atleast 13+ or 18 + since fusionfall isnt around ( Yes I know ff 13 exist, but tbh undelos no one goes on there because there isnt really a point. :/ )
 Ive made many friends here, but there are tons of stupid people here to lol to be honest, liars, kids.
I think most of you know who you are lol Shrug , but with a kids forum there will always be those people.

Think im gonna quit this forum 425389-1691244_not_sure_if_troll_super_super
even if.. Why would you tell us the internet is the LAST place you want to tell ANYBODY one of you personal diseases, plus its hard to believe well im not gonna go into details.. Wink
 But shout out to uh... ; Grumpz, xlr, Oliver, hom choi, roka talent! , Pwnzer,and many more I cant name everybody Ninja 

lol btw XLR nice choice with the new admins, hope this forum goes all well for you, and gl to you guys.

I have really already quit FF quite awhile ago, the game just died its community all hackers and stuff.

G luck all in RL and in gamin' I will visit often I think.. im gonna have to cut the addiction of coming on here.

Also by the way XLR imo you should make this place 17+ or something, and block all the stuff or common ya know what. Because fusionfalls gone, cn sucks, 
You guys are turning to other games, which most of them require chat to be 15+ 

hope u take it into consideration, Wink
PLEASE CONSIDER making the site atleast 13+ or 14+ or 15+ or something! because making a topic for games that require you to be into a pretty ermmm not kid friendly chat system doesnt make much sense..

Bye my G's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:32 am

hmm lot of good points there, I'm gonna think about this too.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 am

What is there to post on general discussions?
Take a look,
revive cn omg!!!
omg stars o galaxia epik!!!!!

most topics should be moved on there but who cares lol, there still isnt much point of coming here anymore besides the people.

I used to love coming here n post n chill but what the hek is there to talk about, Onlything really fusionfall related here that I predict is gonna be the artwork. which will probably die out slowly

@dragoon sorry but you already lost your 1 # artist... ME

Think im gonna quit this forum Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXuwZU1aepwLweQdW3PG7l33RZ7vjNM3CMQOXX8VeVGreb8SEovQ

Last edited by Zeroknight on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 am

well bye dude named Zero, i respect your decision

and Grumpy, you're our number 2 artist, we won't let you go without a fight, otherwise Oli will take your place, and we don't want that now do we tongue 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:39 am

Zeroknight wrote:
What is there to post on general discussions?
Take a look,
revive cn omg!!!
omg stars o galaxia epik!!!!!

most topics should be moved on there but who cares lol, there still isnt much point of coming here anymore besides the people.
Eh, I've kept going from one group of people to another so I'm use to befriending then disappearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:41 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well bye dude named Zero, i respect your decision

and Grumpy, you're our number 2 artist, we won't let you go without a fight, otherwise Oli will take your place, and we don't want that now do we tongue 
plus all the girls on the forum would quit, zoe and undelos would cry, and oliver would end up petting his self portrait whenever he thinks of me Sad 

lol it's funny since one of the members told me you didn't like me when we met because apparently you thought I joined the forum just to make people look at my art.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 am

lol grumpy You already know man,

lots of bs'ers here. Ninja

smh
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:46 am

ok where's the dude who said that i can bop them 1, unless it's girl of course, because i am a gentlemen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:47 am

Yeah i have been thinking the same and honestly There is a close knit of us.We are all going to fade away soon.Well let the good times roll on psn Wink

Never forget your sneaker game Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:48 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
ok where's the dude who said that i can bop them 1, unless it's girl of course, because i am a gentlemen
He is one with many names......

ok it was target.

course that was long ago when I was only on here for 2 or 3 months.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:50 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
lol'd
for numerous of times you tried to be a mini-mod and rage constantly over little things i doubt youre true bro.

@pwnzer 
oh you... Too Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:02 am

Whatever your biggest regret zero for this forum

Its something with me.I am dissapointed in a way i put some much time and effort into this forum and its going to fade.I kinda wish now i spent more time at wizard101 central or wololo.Dont get me wrong i made great friends here but i shouldnt of dedicated as much knowing this was going to happen. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:03 am

well not fade, just half the members are leaving.No Idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:05 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Do you really wanna have your art showcased to only a few people? Its pointless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:06 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
Do you really wanna have your art showcased to only a few people? Its pointless
Why do you think I posted that first reply on here.

I noticed that a long time ago though, that's why I had dev art.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:07 am

Yeah pwnzer I know, but I know I spent good time I guess making like 150+ USD lol.

lol grumps you kinda quit, but you dont wanna admit because you dont want everybody to freak

CONSPIRACY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Yeah pwnzer I know, but I know I spent good time I guess making like 150+ USD lol.

lol grumps you kinda quit, but you dont wanna admit because you dont want everybody to freak

CONSPIRACY!
lol I quit like 3 times but got called back 3 times.

I'm not leaving until I see zoe's surprise for the forum though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 am

@Grumpy Yeah thats true but still.Your talent belongs somewhere more than dev Smile

@Zero Lol snake left cause of you Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 am

lol feel bad for him at the same time,

anyway What do u mean about zoe zoe? O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 am

so we're agreeing to go skipping out of here, holding hands, while eating frenchies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:12 am

she's making something for the forum, so I want to atleast see that before I leave, since she's like the daughter I never wanted Awesome
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:15 am

drawing eh?
it better not be like that hom and xlr drawing
lol kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:18 am

Zeroknight wrote:
drawing eh?
it better not be like that hom and xlr drawing
lol kidding
lol idk what she's making , she wouldn't tell me

it's probably an 
"I <3 Grumpy"  Poster.  

like the one undelos made.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:19 am

Well.

I cant say I'm not sad to hear this. Hate to see you go Zero. You've been a constant member here for quite some time.

If everyone were to leave, I'd be hard-pressed to find another community I'd like. deviantArt just isnt cutting it for me anymore and most of my other online accounts arent really all that for me either.

I only really get on here.........and dA. And thats about it.

And as far as what you said about Grumpy uploading his art just for a few people just to see it................what do you think got me to draw and improve as much as I did?

If I go and make someone's character art and upload it on dA, guess who's gonna leave a comment?

NO ONE.

If I go and make someone's character art and upload it here, I would be sure to get comments. Thats why I prefer to upload art here first sometimes.

Grumpy would agree that he gets more attention here than on dA. Even
I get more attention here.

Sometimes being reassured that you will get a "WOW! WICKED JOB!" from 3 or 4 close knit community members is better than uploading it to A VAST ART COMMUNITY........but PRAYING that someone at least cares to acknowledge that you submitted something.

But if you choose to leave, I wish you the best in all your endeavors.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
so we're agreeing to go skipping out of here, holding hands, while eating frenchies.
Yeah...Occasional vists but yeah...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:21 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
it's probably an 
"I <3 Grumpy"  Poster.  

Wait Wat?Seriously 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:23 am

Admindelos wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
it's probably an 
"I <3 Grumpy"  Poster.  

Wait Wat?Seriously 
Yeah its in hit in 90 different countryside.Replaced the Mona lisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:24 am

Admindelos wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
it's probably an 
"I <3 Grumpy"  Poster.  

Wait Wat?Seriously 
Oh undelos.... I didn't see you there. Seriously
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:27 am

I came here for fusionfall community, this was the forum that was like really awesome, but theres nothing more fusionfall related here anymore its all about new games to move to, its a shame
the only thing is to look back at cool threads and possibly re make fusionfall which is prob not even gonna happen, I hope to see more art of FF lol
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 am

I know........It is.

I'll.............*sigh*

I'll try to think of something. the last thing I want is for everyone to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:32 am

that's pretty funny, all the main members leaving after new admins are picked.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
lol! 
well idc about ranks as long as some noob isnt a admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:35 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
lol! 
well idc about ranks as long as some noob isnt a admin
Welp you guys know where to find me after zoe shows us the thing.

Got my dev youtube league etc.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 am

lol i'll be on ps3 and recording gameplay if I can figure out how to on ps3, id Record EPIC gameplays omg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:40 am

Zeroknight wrote:
lol i'll be on ps3 and recording gameplay if I can figure out how to on ps3, id Record EPIC gameplays omg.
20 for a decent one.Wait til ps4.Than you can upload and record on the system
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:42 am

so is this -3 members or -2.5

since targets gonna occasionally visit.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:43 am

yeah but I dont think im gonna get ps4 until a year later, I have to sell everything like ps3 and re buy games, wait no isnt that xbox 1 
u can play ps3 games on ps4 amirite?
idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:44 am

Zeroknight wrote:
yeah but I dont think im gonna get ps4 until a year later, I have to sell everything like ps3 and re buy games, wait no isnt that xbox 1 
u can play ps3 games on ps4 amirite?
idk
Yeah its backsides compatible with ps3 and 2.

At grumpy yeah i am going to vist occasionally
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 am

ok ok

so why do people even compare xbox to ps4

I MEAN
THIS IS THE PS4 WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE
WII U > XBOX 1:trollface:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:51 am

Zeroknight wrote:
ok ok

so why do people even compare xbox to ps4

I MEAN
THIS IS THE PS4 WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE
WII U > XBOX 1:trollface:
Lol idk lol! Xbox is such a flop
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 am

Cya if ya do go Zero its been a good one.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:55 am

Yeah i quit fusionfall a while ago, then i came here cuz grumps made me, lol then i left then came back haha when it shut down...
But it's sad for people to go... but really we all have to sometimes, just cuz life happens Smile good luck zero, i don't really know you, haha but good luck to you ^.^
And aww grumps your going too? Well that's okay cuz i'll find you >Very Happy hahaha

But yeah, life happens Very Happy good luck to y'all in life, be safe, have fun, eat your vegetables, stay in school, don't drink and drive, eat your oreos... and.. yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 pm

I hope people at least visit once in a while and stay in contact.
Only reason I don't come online much is purely because of the need to study consistently.
If I didn't need to study at all, I'd probably work on a FusionFall fan game project, a FusionFall animation,
new backgrounds, new button graphics, maybe a whole new forum look, new FusionFall videos, etc. (Including finishing
the Terminator Trolls Burger Frenzy and 7 Legends part 4.)
Think im gonna quit this forum 629

This place just won't be the same.

Think im gonna quit this forum 0Q4sIPJ

I'll visit once in a while.

Think im gonna quit this forum Tumblr_m62qlspDal1rybv0uo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Think im gonna quit this forum Tumblr_me1lyhBA0u1r43g13

And Zero, we DO Have XFF 13+. Not that we go on there much, but still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

And Zero, we DO Have XFF 13+. Not that we go on there much, but still.
lol he knows. he mentioned it like 10 times, 

going on there is just too much trouble just to say a few curses, no one goes there and all the topics are here.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:48 pm

I never went there because at the time of its conception, I could see that Xtreme itself would have been easily abandoned. Everyone was super excited about it when X was making it.

I just stayed here as to keep intrest in Xtreme. It just ended up working a little TOO well.

Should I suggest a concentration of user prescense (<=====misspelled....I know.) Over there instead??? It may solve the whole maturity issue problem and besides.................I've never had a problem with going over there.

May need an Admin account there too. Would that begin to work for everyone? I could probably start to show up there more often than here for a while just to get some user presense over there...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Besides.....now that I think about it.........there HAVE been discussions I have wanted to make that couldn't be put on here.

Take for instance, my new pic with Le Choi and X in it that I'm working on. Its a reference to a very raunchy anime. I was curious to see who all besides grumpy would get it.

I guess what we could do is some remodling of Xff +13. Its 13+ so we don't have to worry about that. I'll make a thread for suggestions on how we can spruce up the other forum to everyone's liking.
Now that I think about it.......I can make that picture into the banner! Too Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:29 pm

People would be there more often if there was more members there.Theres only 24 people there

Not to mention the background looks like the the black pit to nothingness Seriously
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Im probably gonna be gone at some point also... I never have much to say, I got no computer to use... I have to use my PS3 and ever since FF closed everyones been depressed... I dunno I dont see a point in staying.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Hom Choi wrote:
Im probably gonna be gone at some point also... I never have much to say, I got no computer to use... I have to use my PS3 and ever since FF closed everyones been depressed... I dunno I dont see a point in staying.
You always leave every other month Hom. I guess the former-FF community turned into Gotham City; dark, gloomy, almost everytime you see it, it's nighttime...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think im gonna quit this forum   Think im gonna quit this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Think im gonna quit this forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top