Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme"   What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

You know, its really cool you guys are still around and stuff! I honestly thought that the site would have been a lot less busy by now but I should have known better. You guys are all awesome!

Well. This isn't the first time I've delt with a game franchise that doesn't show much hope for a promising renewal. However, I've recently found a new way of dealing with the dead Ins0mniac Spyro the Dragon franchise which is to strike up a conversation about something from the game.

Fusionfall has quite a bit of debatable topics actually. Also, it would be great for fanfics and other types of various stories.

So, one of the things I've been wondering was.....What EXACTLY IS Fusion Matter?

First off,
I would like to put it out there..................It is NOT just "green goo" as Gringon so descriptfully put it.

We're not little kids here.
We should know better. Glare

I used to think that it was simply a evil, but sentient biohazardus (<====misspelled, I know) material.
But then a few days ago, I remembered that trailer where Dexter was viewing the Fusion Matter underneath a microscope that it had living cells in it.

So apparently it can support life.
Is the liquid the hazardous material? Are the cells viruses? They copy DNA and the general makeup of a living creature and recreates it in its own special way. How does it make objects levitate? It also breaks down objects and "eats" them.
Apparently also, it can change its properties. Take Fusion Dexter for example.

If you're one of the very few that could get a chance to poke him with a stick, he would seem gooey rite??? But what about his wrench? Its most likely as hard as steel itself. How is it that even though its fusion Matter, they can change up their properties so much? Does that mean that they could take ANY fusion Matter and turn it into a blade as strong as steel?

Evil tendancies aside, Fusions and Fusion Matter itself is actually pretty amazing. Its apparently very versatile and adaptable. It has various uses and functions that make it a force to be reckoned with.

What's your opinion on it?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme"   What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:15 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Fusionfall natter is a simplistic game concept made my cartoon network to entertain kids.There's nothing more to it.It's what fuse and his minions are made out of.
Not everything's that simple, ya know. Even if something was just created and wasn't thought about it much, there's still a lot more to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme"   What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:20 am

@ X: What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 Clap2

I forgot all about the atomical aspects of it. Been wanting to reply to this topic all week.

Knew if you saw this thread, it may pick up................and get more complicated at the same time.

These are all some really good theroies.

My theroy on what Fusion Matter is actually moves a little aways from the technical, and more of the supernatural.

I think Fusion Matter is merely a medium, or just a basic gelatenous material that is good for holding spirits.

Yeah. I'm going to THIS end.

Think about it.

WHY exactly is it that most of the fusions are evil but Runty wasnt at one point? If its just "goo" Glare then why is it evil?
Yes you can use the excuse that "Lord fuse iz evulz and his minions are evulz duh." but what about the specifics of it??? Where did the fusion Matter come from? Where did Lord Fuse get it? Who or What EXACTLY IS Lord Fuse?

In order to answer what Fusion Matter is, we would need the answers to those questions.

I kinda already tacckled the answers to these problems sorta......but I wanted to strike up this conversation with you guys to see what you always thought it was.

I think the range of most evil to least bad varied among fusions. The fusion bosses obviously being the most wicked were the ones to be feared. others like destroyusalls and fusion spawns were rather laughable enemies.
Crrepasaurus rexes and others like them were in a class all by themselves.

there was an obvious difference in the level of sentience (not sure of whether I spelled that right but being "sentient" is simply a way of an animal REALIZING it exsists. I think.....therefore I am?? it is one of Mankind's greatest abilities.) between fusions. "Drones" like the regular fusions might have just had the basic instincts of carrying out simple orders. Fusion bosses showed A direct ability to reason and rationale, those best with that ability is Fusion Dexter; the most cold and calculating of them all.

With all that pointed out, It seems like it would stand to reason that these foes have a spark of life of their very own..........reguardless of how evil it is.
My theroy is, small bits and slivers of evil spirits and energy gather inside of Fusion Matter.

Alone,
The fusion Matter is a blank slate, or like a human body with no one inside. I know you all have seen those kind of horror or scary movies before where someones soul gets taken out and replaced with an evil one.
well, that is sorta like this.

Fragments of what used to be a spirit gather in fusion matter. as more gather, they compact and begin to take on a conscience once more to the point in which the matter becomes sentient.........and evil. Much like legion. They are no longer just bits and pieces of what used to be Individual spirits....but one fusion.
This will then bring in the technical bit where Fusion Matter is perfect at replicating a host not to mention being completely subserviant to the master controller (Lord Fuse) and TA DA!

You now have my wild Idea of what Fusion Matter is!

Fusions take on the traits of the Stolen DNA, but in a way.....they become a being of their very own, showing distinct differences between themselves and the poor soul they copied.
So that is sorta why I even came up with this Idea in the first place.

That just leaves me to wonder........Where did the fusion Matter originate from, Why is Lord Fuse made out of it, where he got it, what does he do with the matter that is broken down by the gelatin, and is this the last we'll see of Fusion Matter??
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme"   What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:29 am

Undelos wrote:
Think about it.

WHY exactly is it that most of the fusions are evil but Runty wasnt at one point? If its just "goo" :glare:then why is it evil?
Yes you can use the excuse that "Lord fuse iz evulz and his minions are evulz duh." but what about the specifics of it??? Where did the fusion Matter come from? Where did Lord Fuse get it? Who or What EXACTLY IS Lord Fuse?
Runty was actually an Imaginary Friend of Billy.

I always thought FM was like this: 
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme"   What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What IS fusion Matter??? "Discussion Tyme"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top